Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 19306
-
03-30-25 15:45 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 1945What the Market Will Bare
Hmm, Yeah, rates are pretty high for quality high end providers and far be it from me to tell them how they should run their business! IDK, Xina charges 400 Mario's for a one hour session and she is worth every penny! IMHO! Shayla is similar in terms of quality and the type of experience she provides as well! I do know that based on my experiences over the years, if they like you and perhaps there is a little chemistry, perhaps they will cut you a break with subsequent visits, but that is between you and the provider! Like you I imagine, I'm not rich and have limited hobby discretionary spending income, so I pick my experiences carefully! During Covid, myself and few others helped a certain Redhead in Vero sustain her business by all seeing her once a week at 250 a visit! Expensive! Hell yeah! But well worth it at the time! I'm of the opinion that some of these women prefer low volume, seeing only two or three mongers per day and very limited availability! And it probably eliminates the riff raff! Inflation is definitely rampant and in the hobby as well! When I first started seeing Krys years ago I would bring a hundred Marios but these days I would never show up for a session with less than two hundred because that's insulting! BTW, my two Duos sessions with Avalon and Berlin and Xina and Gabrielle cost eight hundred Mario's but those experiences are indelible in my mind and once in a lifetime adventures! Ginger is another one with a higher donation but definitely worth it! Cheers!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 14:57 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 89Shayla prices
At 400 I had an issue but she quickly shoots to 600 and you all are running to see her? Thats crazy and puts her at high VIP type ladies. I have no problem dropping a grand on a lady but not an older lady no matter what her service is like. You guys enjoy that!!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 23:55 #17864Senior Member

Posts: 53VPN and STG
I found that a VPN caused STG to create that error. Turn of the VPN or perhaps pick a different location.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 23:37 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 39Sounds
It is actually a medical procedure gone off the rails, urethra sounds are used to pass catheters in patients with obstructions and other problems, Of course someone found a way to use them "off label" 😂 for S&M. You can seriously do damage if it's done incorrectly obviously.
Originally Posted by BergenBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 10:43 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 55Sound Heading
You got to be kidding! Who thinks up this stuff.
Originally Posted by JohnnySable
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 10:25 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 373The indiboard ahh, the good old days, it was amazing.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Good to see you're still around d buddy.
-
03-28-25 09:36 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 32Believe that is wear they insert a steel tube into you urethra and then tap on it with another object if my memory is correct. I wouldn't do it LOL but each his own.
Originally Posted by Dano57
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 09:02 #17859Senior Member

Posts: 1058No problems
I am not having any issues with STG but I have had an ongoing issue with this site (an error message that says unable to reach site) that sometimes will be annoying.
-
03-28-25 08:31 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 43STG down, keep getting error messages
Hey mongers, I'm trying to look at the links many are providing in the reviews; are you having the same problems accessing skipthegames that I am? Keep getting a message saying they're down due to denial of service attacks. Anybody seeing the same thing?
-
03-28-25 08:24 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 50Sound Heading?
Looked at her add on STG. She said she is trained in "Sound Heading". What the hell is sound heading?
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 07:38 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 195Shayla
Not to take away from Sir Faulkens's novels because they were masterpieces but those pics you added are masterpieces. I follow the Brevard thread and must say you have some gems up there compared to the TC. Shayla looks like an absolute 10 and if she provides the service that everyone says the holly f#ck!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
I must reach out to her within the next few weeks because she is a absolute knockout!
I don't share as much anymore because when I do my inbox gets inundated with newbies asking for info or contacts. A lot of info is in here you just have to read and if someone reaches out to me I always look at their posts if it is an unfamiliar name. If it is all asks and no info they get bypassed.
Saying all this, I saw Kavvy in the last month and awesome experience and if she was FS she would be on my regular line up. She is sexy but more important she is a classy lady and can carry on a intelligent convo and to me that makes a lady even more classy. I will be repeating with her and do not mind the drive as it is literally right off 95.
But back to Shayla, damnnnnn. I must go see her shortly.
-
03-28-25 06:24 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 2653I got my start in this sexcapade addiction in 2003 and good or bad has consumed me now for 25 years. For most of us down south we were all tied up in the Indy Board at the time. In my honest opinion it was one of the best boards around to converse with the ladies and get reliable feedback. It was truly a gem of a resource until its demise.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 18:13 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 1945Falkenese
Thanks! God I remember reading this years ago and it resonates today as much as it did when I first read it!! Words that definitely should be heeded especially for those of us in this hobby!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 17:58 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 214Seen her before, I thought I posted a review but could not find it. She is for sure better in person then the pics she posts, very friendly and accomodating. Only problem I had was no daty but everything else was spot on and she was lots of fun.
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 17:55 #17852Senior Member

Posts: 1033One more Falken post.
Here's one just for you Willie as I'm sure it will bring back some good memories.
09-18-21 14:07#6269.
Joshua Falken Joshua Falken is offline.
Senior Member.
Posts: 482.
She was.
She was the warning I did not read.
The bad advice I chose to heed.
The poor decision I had to make.
The poisoned pill I loved to take.
The sleeping bear I often shook.
The darkened path I always took.
The siren's call I could never ignore.
The dignity I can't restore.
The price I paid at any cost.
The fight I chose to fight. And lost.
In case any of that was unclear, let me leave you with one of my favorite childhood pop culture references:
"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. ".












Reply With Quote






