Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14881

    A little better

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    Hopped back on SA a few months and have had several (mostly good) encounters. I'll post some reviews in the coming days. If anyone would like to swap intel and numbers, feel free to DM.
    I've been off for a while as well. With the month exception here and there. I would agree that it's a little better today than a year or so ago, though I'd say ages and rates have both risen.

  2. #14880

    Android vs iphone

    Perhaps this should be posted in OPSEC but I experienced this on SA. Had a good conversation with someone who has been on SA for at least a year. I had hopped off for the majority of that year but remember her face and profile. Good convo, exchanged my number. But before she texted she messaged me "android user 🤔 I said yes old habits die hard but she messaged back saying that if I want to talk further I need to iMessage.

    Curious if this has happened to anyone else and it piqued my interest if perhaps there's some risk in IMessaging. She could just be hedging her bets on whether it's a fake number (which it is) but I find this odd. Thoughts?

  3. #14879

    Gift cards

    Heads up, giftcards.com doesn't seem to be accepted by SA now. This is fairly new as I used it many times. Vanilla gift does work though, so thanks for that tip. Now I have to figure out how to burn these gift cards I bought.

  4. #14878

    Back at it.

    Hopped back on SA a few months and have had several (mostly good) encounters. I'll post some reviews in the coming days. If anyone would like to swap intel and numbers, feel free to DM.

  5. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    After some time staying away I decided to open a free account to see what is going on. Seems like things are looking better than in late 2023. Made a simple profile with no pictures and got a pretty decent 14 messages of which 8 you mongers have reported about being real. Any reports on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-22a7170d6c64
    Fake profile. Pics are from some IG DJ and OF girl.

    She also tries to get money for the babysitter before meeting.

  6. #14876

    Easing back into it

    After some time staying away I decided to open a free account to see what is going on. Seems like things are looking better than in late 2023. Made a simple profile with no pictures and got a pretty decent 14 messages of which 8 you mongers have reported about being real. Any reports on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-22a7170d6c64

  7. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Huh? Whatever floats your boat dude, but I can't say I've ever in my life had the urge to fuck an ugly chick. Let alone pay to fuck one.
    Who said anything about paying?

  8. #14874

    They do!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm down for most 20 yrs old. Her photos doesn't seem filtered. I always questions the too hot in dc because they don't exist here.
    Just takes some work!!

  9. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Looks like a fuckin tranny dude.
    I'm down for most 20 yrs old. Her photos doesn't seem filtered. I always questions the too hot in dc because they don't exist here.

  10. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Looks like a fuckin tranny dude.
    Sometimes we just want to bang out an ugly one. I get that urge from time to time.

  11. #14871

    Talia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d0a8a6b8d576

    It seems like she has a rotation of dudes.

    Any experiences.

  12. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had seen everything, but just stumbled on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2bfd1022c84

    She wants $200,000 upfront for one compete year. That is crazy on so many levels.
    Looks like trailer trash. At most 300.

  13. #14869

    New standard for GPS

    I thought I had seen everything, but just stumbled on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2bfd1022c84

    She wants $200,000 upfront for one compete year. That is crazy on so many levels.

  14. #14868

    Miamigirl

    Pics are 5 years old. Easy to set up a date. Would not repeat. Her ask was $6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a8bdad01436b

  15. #14867

    Angel

    Seems familiar. Anyone have any luck yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-8b9f6ad64e0e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape