Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 37365
-
03-27-25 14:46 #34260Senior Member

Posts: 172Twins
Wait, was her twin there? Or she just showed you a picture? Is the twin in the game?
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 14:41 #34259Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes they have been quite, the post you mentioned is now deleted so not sure what was the news. I would also like them to be back, k-girls action in any city is really good, having this action right here in RVA is awesome.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:19 #34258Senior Member

Posts: 173Gloria
Yea this is Gloria aka Gigi / Glo / Gia she used to stay around the RVA area I guess she relocated to Ashland she was always a solid meet if you can schedule with her.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 12:33 #34257Senior Member

Posts: 353In Ashland
Saw this one the other day, she's staying in Ashland. The motel is so so at best but it's quite. If you like GILF's that can take a pounding in all 3 holes then she's your girl. Good value as well, she is not over priced at all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/165670060533
-
03-27-25 11:12 #34256Senior Member

Posts: 475Keep your head on a swivel
I hope someone can debunk my feelings. I reached out to this one. I have had success with Latina ads in the past. This one was normally responsive. Asked how much time I wanted, asked my age. Then tells me she was a little scared and how she is inexperienced. I was like, don't worry, I can put you at ease. Then she tells me she is young! RED FLAG! I asked for her age twice! Crickets!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/526742337468
-
03-27-25 10:20 #34255Senior Member

Posts: 342Queued
She's real. I'm intending on seeing her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 10:16 #34254Senior Member

Posts: 353Ivy
I was just going to ask if anyone has heard from her. I had a date scheduled, even sent her $40 beforehand and she ghosted me. I've seen her regularly so I didn't mind sending the cash but that's what you get.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 09:18 #34253Senior Member

Posts: 27Kat
She is real and the girl pictured. She is attractive and good bbj skills but is also prone to nodding off but did not notice any marks. I have tried contacting her since but she always gets back to me hours later.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 22:22 #34252Senior Member

Posts: 630It is drugs for sure as I have seen the marks on her. She did same with me recently and I have removed her from my rotation.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 20:35 #34251Senior Member

Posts: 139Seen Twin 2&
Seen post "incredible BBJCIM and Swallow" and had to partake. She is indeed a twin and she said she wants to go by the name Twin 2. Twin 1 is a bit thinner but they have very similar face. Motel was a good location; communication was great leading up. She looks like pictures. Partaked in only BBBJ and it lived up to the hype. Very sensual and then she builds you but to the finish. Great time, will repeat. Damage was. 80 but tipped her an extra 20 cause I was feeling nice and she was cool.
-
03-26-25 20:12 #34250Senior Member

Posts: 103Katt
Has anyone ever dreamed of her? I want to know if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/630879681306
-
03-26-25 19:35 #34249Senior Member

Posts: 319Briget on tryst
Thanks for the input guys. Set to see her tomorrow. Will give review.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 07:52 #34248Senior Member

Posts: 337Brigette Sailor on tryst
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
What I located on this part of the forum.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 00:53 #34247Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone have any input on this one
-
03-25-25 14:41 #34246Senior Member

Posts: 536Bruna Albuquerque'
I was thinking of seeing her in Tysons but looking at her pics, I'm getting TS vibes.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/bruna-in-richmond/










Reply With Quote





