Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 37359
-
03-27-25 10:16 #34254Senior Member

Posts: 353Ivy
I was just going to ask if anyone has heard from her. I had a date scheduled, even sent her $40 beforehand and she ghosted me. I've seen her regularly so I didn't mind sending the cash but that's what you get.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 09:18 #34253Senior Member

Posts: 27Kat
She is real and the girl pictured. She is attractive and good bbj skills but is also prone to nodding off but did not notice any marks. I have tried contacting her since but she always gets back to me hours later.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 22:22 #34252Senior Member

Posts: 630It is drugs for sure as I have seen the marks on her. She did same with me recently and I have removed her from my rotation.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 20:35 #34251Senior Member

Posts: 139Seen Twin 2&
Seen post "incredible BBJCIM and Swallow" and had to partake. She is indeed a twin and she said she wants to go by the name Twin 2. Twin 1 is a bit thinner but they have very similar face. Motel was a good location; communication was great leading up. She looks like pictures. Partaked in only BBBJ and it lived up to the hype. Very sensual and then she builds you but to the finish. Great time, will repeat. Damage was. 80 but tipped her an extra 20 cause I was feeling nice and she was cool.
-
03-26-25 20:12 #34250Senior Member

Posts: 103Katt
Has anyone ever dreamed of her? I want to know if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/630879681306
-
03-26-25 19:35 #34249Senior Member

Posts: 319Briget on tryst
Thanks for the input guys. Set to see her tomorrow. Will give review.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 07:52 #34248Senior Member

Posts: 337Brigette Sailor on tryst
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
What I located on this part of the forum.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 00:53 #34247Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone have any input on this one
-
03-25-25 14:41 #34246Senior Member

Posts: 536Bruna Albuquerque'
I was thinking of seeing her in Tysons but looking at her pics, I'm getting TS vibes.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/bruna-in-richmond/
-
03-25-25 13:50 #34245Senior Member

Posts: 81Moon
Moon has been silent for some time now! This could be a reason if they got caught up in this. Report #21937 NOVA Escort Reports unless someone has news otherwise! Let's hope not! I would like to see them return!
-
03-25-25 11:39 #34244Senior Member

Posts: 295Megan
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3676651.htm?cat=48
Has anyone had dream with her. Is she real? I couldn't find any reviews online.
Any info appreciated.
-
03-25-25 02:31 #34243Senior Member

Posts: 38Immune to Poison Ivy
Read good reviews and thought I'd give Ivy a whirl.
Scheduled about 45 minutes out. Arrived at shit hotel on AAB. Responded "huh?" when I sent arrival text.
Apologies in All Caps 20 minutes later. "I WILL MAKE IT UP 2 you BABY".
Rescheduled for later in the day. Excuse after excuse to push back another 30.
Not worth the effort. Either drugs or. No, most likely drugs.
-
03-24-25 16:48 #34242Senior Member

Posts: 784Talia
Is running qv specials tonight. She's got room off Midlo. Ready to please all you mongers.
https://callescort.org/804-570-3453
-
03-24-25 12:38 #34241Regular Member

Posts: 11Is Legit. Had a good time
Had fun with this one, would recommend. Easy comms, verify on snap, hangout was fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184543986
-
03-23-25 16:23 #34240Regular Member

Posts: 21Tiffany Sparkz
She was picked up 3/20 along with her husband in Henrico. One of the charges was frequenting a bawdy place so they are aware of what she is up to if you were going to contact her.









Reply With Quote






