Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 7583
-
03-28-25 12:12 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 347You-Beauty Spa?
Anyone tried this one out yet? Pic looks fake AF and website looks generic AF, but that may be my delusional thoughts taking over.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...833267043.html
https://u-beautyspa.com/
-
03-27-25 12:25 #6712Regular Member

Posts: 9Have you seen her?
Found this ad in CL, not much of an ad and wondering if anyone has confirmed her to be legit and not a scam?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...837643039.html
-
03-25-25 10:16 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 322Did that Plank Hit Your Leg?
When it fell out. This is a Tranny and look the man chest on the add. Dude answers phone and take messages and a definite Tranny posted a different ad same number.
Originally Posted by Navco79
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 09:21 #6710Regular Member

Posts: 18Mindy massage
Anyone seen her before?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...836485323.html
-
03-08-25 18:33 #6709Regular Member

Posts: 6Disapointing
Just left woman looks good gets into skimpy clothes no l1 at all self service only she said she is liscened that's why she may change later.
Originally Posted by Dazint06
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 18:04 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 347Paid her a visit today. Setup in a private house near Dubsdread. Had to text when I got to the location, then was directed to park in her driveway. Felt a bit sketch and I almost bailed, but we hadn't discussed anything illicit yet, so if it was a sting I felt pretty comfortable they had nothing on me. Anyway, I rang the bell and was glad to see it was the same woman in the yesbackpage ad, maybe looking a little bit older but still not too shabby. Massage room is identical to the craigslist ad, just with the lights dimmed. She stayed in the room while I undressed which always makes me feel weird for some reason. Her English isn't the greatest, but we somehow managed. I was running late, so we had to shorten to a half hr. She asked if I only wanted massage and I asked how much the other therapies were. She quoted $100 for L1, $150 for L2, and $250 for L3. Since this is my 1st time w / her and I was already under a time crunch I just opted for L1. Massage was not as good as my regular therapeutic masseuse, but better than the average AMP. On the flip, fun time was a bit rushed with no sensual build up, but I accept partial blame for that. She pulled her top up (she's enhanced), partially pulled her bottom down, and didn't flinch at my wandering hands. Happiness was achieved w / a bit of aftercare. Cleaned up nicely and I was on my way.
Pros: Comms are good and room is as sanitary as you can get (I saw her swapping out the sheets as I was getting dressed). She's a consummate professional.
Cons: Don't be late or expect to go over on your time. It's likely she's got someone booked immediately after you. A bit too transactional IMHO, and heavy accent doesn't help with that.
Would I repeat? Sure. She seemed like she would really get into it w / L2 or L3 service.
Total damage $80 for the half + $100 for L1 therapy.
https://www.yesbackpage.com/77/posts...ds-of-Liz.html
Originally Posted by AbcBruce
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 10:28 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 137Was very good massage + L1 & UTC roaming (YMMV she has slight GPS, but will warm up when comfortable I have seen her twice), safe private apartment set up, the room was somewhat well appointed. The rates are reasonable at $120 (HR)+ Tip given her latina thickness (with a big ole colito) I will repeat (just be warned she talks dirty in Spanish during the finish and looks you in the eyes).
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
I do have a strong feeling her rates will go up soon, just FYI.
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
03-05-25 17:01 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 523Dang sure hope L1 is included with those prices.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 14:15 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 107Haven't seen her yet but her rates are as follows:
Originally Posted by Dazint06
[View Original Post]
$180 for 60 minutes.
$220 for 90 minutes.
In-home studio (SODO), heated table.
-
03-05-25 11:53 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 908There is literally multiple reviews. Search and read the pages.
Originally Posted by OtownTounge
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 08:39 #6703Regular Member

Posts: 3Cuddle Therapy
Thinking about making an appoint with this one. Anyone had experience with her? So I can set my expectations correctly LOL.
I normally been hitting AMPs but since the changes my fave (Aqua) hasnt been the same, so branching out.
Thanks in advance.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831663837.html
-
03-05-25 00:18 #6702Regular Member

Posts: 54Never pay deposit
Deposits always turn out to be a 100% scam. Listen to your gut.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 21:42 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 107Have you seen HER?
Has anyone seen her? Been in comms with her and everything seems good with the exception of the 50% deposit. That's not sitting well with me.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...829463088.html
-
03-04-25 21:32 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 46Has anyone seen her?
New CL ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831716803.html.
Has anyone seen her? Seems to be a pretty ebony based in SODO area.
-
02-27-25 17:42 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone try this one out?












Reply With Quote




