Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 506 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 7583
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6713

    You-Beauty Spa?

    Anyone tried this one out yet? Pic looks fake AF and website looks generic AF, but that may be my delusional thoughts taking over.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...833267043.html

    https://u-beautyspa.com/

  2. #6712

    Have you seen her?

    Found this ad in CL, not much of an ad and wondering if anyone has confirmed her to be legit and not a scam?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...837643039.html

  3. #6711

    Did that Plank Hit Your Leg?

    When it fell out. This is a Tranny and look the man chest on the add. Dude answers phone and take messages and a definite Tranny posted a different ad same number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navco79  [View Original Post]
    Just left woman looks good gets into skimpy clothes no l1 at all self service only she said she is liscened that's why she may change later.

  4. #6710

  5. #6709

    Disapointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    New CL ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831716803.html.

    Has anyone seen her? Seems to be a pretty ebony based in SODO area.
    Just left woman looks good gets into skimpy clothes no l1 at all self service only she said she is liscened that's why she may change later.

  6. #6708
    Paid her a visit today. Setup in a private house near Dubsdread. Had to text when I got to the location, then was directed to park in her driveway. Felt a bit sketch and I almost bailed, but we hadn't discussed anything illicit yet, so if it was a sting I felt pretty comfortable they had nothing on me. Anyway, I rang the bell and was glad to see it was the same woman in the yesbackpage ad, maybe looking a little bit older but still not too shabby. Massage room is identical to the craigslist ad, just with the lights dimmed. She stayed in the room while I undressed which always makes me feel weird for some reason. Her English isn't the greatest, but we somehow managed. I was running late, so we had to shorten to a half hr. She asked if I only wanted massage and I asked how much the other therapies were. She quoted $100 for L1, $150 for L2, and $250 for L3. Since this is my 1st time w / her and I was already under a time crunch I just opted for L1. Massage was not as good as my regular therapeutic masseuse, but better than the average AMP. On the flip, fun time was a bit rushed with no sensual build up, but I accept partial blame for that. She pulled her top up (she's enhanced), partially pulled her bottom down, and didn't flinch at my wandering hands. Happiness was achieved w / a bit of aftercare. Cleaned up nicely and I was on my way.

    Pros: Comms are good and room is as sanitary as you can get (I saw her swapping out the sheets as I was getting dressed). She's a consummate professional.

    Cons: Don't be late or expect to go over on your time. It's likely she's got someone booked immediately after you. A bit too transactional IMHO, and heavy accent doesn't help with that.

    Would I repeat? Sure. She seemed like she would really get into it w / L2 or L3 service.

    Total damage $80 for the half + $100 for L1 therapy.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/77/posts...ds-of-Liz.html

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    See my review of Liz massage studio. Used to work at cozy massage. Overall good massage and L2 ending but was a bit rushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out this place? Quoted $80 / $100 for massage and "Other therapies are additional".

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...828163787.html

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158908291.html

  7. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Ad on Craigslist an she looked appealing so I am considering TOFTT, but wanted to check if anyone else can provide some info on Alma and her services. The contact phone area code is 954 and she located in the same area as those hella overpriced massage ladies south florida Latinas by airport I think there are 3 or 4 them operating out of an apartment offering $300-$400 massage + L3.

    I mention them because I get the feeling Alma is an offshoot of that group. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...825872002.html

    Stay Safe.

    BC
    Was very good massage + L1 & UTC roaming (YMMV she has slight GPS, but will warm up when comfortable I have seen her twice), safe private apartment set up, the room was somewhat well appointed. The rates are reasonable at $120 (HR)+ Tip given her latina thickness (with a big ole colito) I will repeat (just be warned she talks dirty in Spanish during the finish and looks you in the eyes).

    I do have a strong feeling her rates will go up soon, just FYI.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  8. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but her rates are as follows:

    $180 for 60 minutes.

    $220 for 90 minutes.

    In-home studio (SODO), heated table.
    Dang sure hope L1 is included with those prices.

  9. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    New CL ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831716803.html.

    Has anyone seen her? Seems to be a pretty ebony based in SODO area.
    Haven't seen her yet but her rates are as follows:

    $180 for 60 minutes.

    $220 for 90 minutes.

    In-home studio (SODO), heated table.

  10. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by OtownTounge  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about making an appoint with this one. Anyone had experience with her? So I can set my expectations correctly LOL.

    I normally been hitting AMPs but since the changes my fave (Aqua) hasnt been the same, so branching out.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831663837.html
    There is literally multiple reviews. Search and read the pages.

  11. #6703

    Cuddle Therapy

    Thinking about making an appoint with this one. Anyone had experience with her? So I can set my expectations correctly LOL.

    I normally been hitting AMPs but since the changes my fave (Aqua) hasnt been the same, so branching out.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831663837.html

  12. #6702

    Never pay deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Been in comms with her and everything seems good with the exception of the 50% deposit. That's not sitting well with me.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...829463088.html
    Deposits always turn out to be a 100% scam. Listen to your gut.

  13. #6701

    Have you seen HER?

    Has anyone seen her? Been in comms with her and everything seems good with the exception of the 50% deposit. That's not sitting well with me.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...829463088.html

  14. #6700

    Has anyone seen her?

    New CL ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...831716803.html.

    Has anyone seen her? Seems to be a pretty ebony based in SODO area.

  15. #6699

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape