Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 8720
-
03-19-25 08:10 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 693Agreed. I've only waited on one girl for more than half an hour. However, she actually came out and sat in my car for a few minutes while her room was changed. I've gotten the 'I fell asleep' excuse too many times to count after leaving. If I don't hear anything within 10-15 minutes after arriving, I leave and never contact again (I. E. Don't want to waste another drive.).
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 01:59 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 1533Delays
How long is too long to wait for a girl? There seems to be a lot of guys with a lot of times on their hands than cash. Sitting in a lot for an hr with potentially hotel cameras watching a car with a dude sitting in it can set up a flag. I don't care how legit a girl is, none are worth waiting that long. Time is money including yours. If a girl delays, hit up for room nimber 10 min out as if already there. If there and waiting 10 min after arrival, time to bounce. I've left girls many times before bc of stupid delays and some offered discounts for coming back. If they don't call you back, they multi booked or didn't need the donation. These girls have habits or multi book their time. Sounds like you had multiple options to book and take the first room number you get.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
Who would sit at a table in a restaurant for an hr waiting on a waitress to take an order? Not me. Plenty others ready to serve it up.
-
03-18-25 22:48 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 334Sounds like you met somebody other than the one I saw. I wasn't even quoted 45 min option, and you paid more than the hour fee.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 18:24 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 207"Jennifer" Milford
Hey. I had the same experience. Met by a solid big boobed chubby / fat Dark skinned latina. When I started to give her a 10 and walk she pulled me into a hug and some DFK. I caved. Lots of sprit and a great rider! BBJ, CFS, Titty fuck and BBJ to CIT. $225/45 min not a bad bargain. Good luck and good hunting.
-
03-18-25 18:21 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 207Charism Spicy etc New Haven Area
1st two meetings were fantastic with no issues. Pricing is a little high $300/ Hr for GFE. Last week setup and comms were great until I got to site then lots of give me a few, another ten ill send you the # in a few and then silence. Wasted an hour and then moved on to home. I have to temper my previous recommendation and wish you all good luck. I may try again but with skepticism. Try Mia in FF or Alexis in Milford excellent .
-
03-17-25 18:41 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 976I think she had neg reviews, Rip off maybe.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 10:09 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 930Jennifer. Latina
Where you there for a QV or HH? Rates? Nobody likes the bums rush I know.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 06:30 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 389Waterbury
She responded in Waterbury. I never get up there too bad.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 00:16 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 141Texted a few weeks ago. No reply.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 06:59 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 746Any place except the dumps by the tunnel.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 22:33 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 337Accommodations in New Haven
I know a provider who is planning to come to New Haven and asking where is a good place to stay. What the general opinion on where hobbyists feel comfortable visiting??
-
03-14-25 13:37 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 389Kassie K
Any info on her? Intriguing! https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/815447490538
-
03-12-25 23:33 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 334No, everything covered, standard damage for hh service.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:59 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 32What's the damage? BBJ?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:15 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 334Jennifer
If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750
It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.
She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.
She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.










Reply With Quote





