The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34253

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever dreamed of her? I want to know if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/630879681306
    She is real and the girl pictured. She is attractive and good bbj skills but is also prone to nodding off but did not notice any marks. I have tried contacting her since but she always gets back to me hours later.

  2. #34252
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Read good reviews and thought I'd give Ivy a whirl.

    Scheduled about 45 minutes out. Arrived at shit hotel on AAB. Responded "huh?" when I sent arrival text.

    Apologies in All Caps 20 minutes later. "I WILL MAKE IT UP 2 you BABY".

    Rescheduled for later in the day. Excuse after excuse to push back another 30.

    Not worth the effort. Either drugs or. No, most likely drugs.
    It is drugs for sure as I have seen the marks on her. She did same with me recently and I have removed her from my rotation.

  3. #34251

    Seen Twin 2&

    Seen post "incredible BBJCIM and Swallow" and had to partake. She is indeed a twin and she said she wants to go by the name Twin 2. Twin 1 is a bit thinner but they have very similar face. Motel was a good location; communication was great leading up. She looks like pictures. Partaked in only BBBJ and it lived up to the hype. Very sensual and then she builds you but to the finish. Great time, will repeat. Damage was. 80 but tipped her an extra 20 cause I was feeling nice and she was cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3302.jpg‎  

  4. #34250

    Katt

    Has anyone ever dreamed of her? I want to know if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/630879681306

  5. #34249

    Briget on tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    What I located on this part of the forum.
    Thanks for the input guys. Set to see her tomorrow. Will give review.

  6. #34248

    Brigette Sailor on tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent date with Ms. Sailor. She is super friendly, chatty, and gives you friend-with-benefits and girl-next-door vibes. She looks exactly like her pics, probably late 30's. She is located south of the James in a decent hotel. No smoke smell. Date was uneventful. Small talk, vanilla sex, small talk, see ya. DFK, CG, mish, some dirty talk and she takes good direction. Damage was $$ for HH. Looks wise she is pretty much what her pics show, not amazing but great tits and no monkey. She has a bit of a belly now but so do I. She requires a selfie for verification. The best way to describe her is plain but familiar. I will repeat if there isn't anyone better available when I get the itch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/411brigetsailor
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    She is staying in an airbnb. She seems to get a million texts so it can be tricky to get a response bjt once I cracked a joke she liked that seemed to get her attention and good comms after that .....
    What I located on this part of the forum.

  7. #34247

  8. #34246

    Bruna Albuquerque'

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBringer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bruna Albuquerque's ad on P411, and had to give her a try. So glad I did! Her pics are amazing, but she's somehow more beautiful in person. Gorgeous head to toe! Greeted me in a black silk robe, which she stripped away to reveal black panties and bra. Her hair and eyebrows are dyed dark red, and they look amazing on her! Tastefully done MMs. She asked what I liked, and I told her "to be pampered. " She did. Oh man, she did! $5. 0 + $0. 8 tip, and worth every cent..
    I was thinking of seeing her in Tysons but looking at her pics, I'm getting TS vibes.

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/bruna-in-richmond/

  9. #34245

    Moon

    Moon has been silent for some time now! This could be a reason if they got caught up in this. Report #21937 NOVA Escort Reports unless someone has news otherwise! Let's hope not! I would like to see them return!

  10. #34244

    Megan

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3676651.htm?cat=48

    Has anyone had dream with her. Is she real? I couldn't find any reviews online.

    Any info appreciated.

  11. #34243

    Immune to Poison Ivy

    Read good reviews and thought I'd give Ivy a whirl.

    Scheduled about 45 minutes out. Arrived at shit hotel on AAB. Responded "huh?" when I sent arrival text.

    Apologies in All Caps 20 minutes later. "I WILL MAKE IT UP 2 you BABY".

    Rescheduled for later in the day. Excuse after excuse to push back another 30.

    Not worth the effort. Either drugs or. No, most likely drugs.

  12. #34242

    Talia

    Is running qv specials tonight. She's got room off Midlo. Ready to please all you mongers.

    https://callescort.org/804-570-3453

  13. #34241

    Is Legit. Had a good time

    Had fun with this one, would recommend. Easy comms, verify on snap, hangout was fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184543986

  14. #34240

    Tiffany Sparkz

    She was picked up 3/20 along with her husband in Henrico. One of the charges was frequenting a bawdy place so they are aware of what she is up to if you were going to contact her.

  15. #34239
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate you trying to save me a buck, but I'm not a huge fan of the gutter ****** or the high-volume latinas with their bff's in the bathroom.

    Another link if anyone wants to provide anything of value to my question: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...rtland-1081951.
    You need to check for the better ones on places like Eros or TER. The. Ones you are talking about are most likely the border jumpers that haven't been caught yet. Every time I've gone to see one of those they are by themselves and staying in a nice hotel like the Hilton etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape