Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 555 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7432

    Seen Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    I don't know Rowena but I know Nicole. She used to work with another heavily reviewed mid sized white girl, forgot her name. Saw both twice each for bbfscip but it was over 5 years ago before all these prices went crazy. She was way slimmer then so I'm hesitant to pay up now. They had a violent handler which kind of kept me away after seeing reports of encounters with him. The handler passed away and I almost went back after but always found better options.

  2. #7431

    Which pic is correct for Rowena?

    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.

  3. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    Did Rowena offer BBFS?

  4. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    I can't remember her name for the life of me (maybe Shelly), but Nicole used to run with this chick before she got out the game. Don't know about now, but Nicole was legit back when she used to work with this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74365645.jpg‎   5657654.jpg‎   435675.jpg‎   426457654.jpg‎  

  5. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99;7236603[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/184559230[/URL]

    Anybody know if this is legit?
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.

  6. #7427

    Nicole and Rowena


  7. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate and she's nice enough. Rates can be negotiated down. She has some back or leg issues or something so positions are limited. She's very much a do your business and go type of girl so if you want more GFE look elsewhere.
    Pics are accurate. She does BBJ with no hesitation. You may be able to swing for full BBFS because she let me finish even after the condom broke, so CIP is also possible.

  8. #7425

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    JFC. Nice lady but talk talk talk talk talk.


    Pics are old.

    150 roses bbcip.
    Yes. Talks and talks. Service not worth the cost. She tells you how you lay down, where to lie, and the things allowed and not allowed. Half way thru I thought hold on, I'm paying for this. Why do you tell me what to do?! Not worth it, much better elsewhere.

  9. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Comms was fine. 10 min Uber to her spot. Ghosted.
    I saw her on a night when I wasnt getting much responses. She overpromises and underdelivers by a mile. She stopped things shortly into our session for a break and then went to sleep. Don't waste your time with her.

  10. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024901695

    Anyone know if she's worth seeing?

    Cheers.
    Pics are accurate and she's nice enough. Rates can be negotiated down. She has some back or leg issues or something so positions are limited. She's very much a do your business and go type of girl so if you want more GFE look elsewhere.

  11. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7753828553

    MACY. Seen this blonde beauty with a black booty for only head ache relief. Looking to see that booty drop on my pipe. A go or no go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7252517880

    AVA. Saw positive and negative threads but looking like a fun spinner. Does her performance out weight the BF drama. Heard the incall isn't the greatest. I would not see Ava at night because her incall is sketchy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028011518

    LYN. Been dying to see this one. Seen her Pornhub video got a banging body. A plus, she lets you have a souvenir of your experience hopefully not the gift that keeps giving. No incall but said there are $50 hourly motels to use. Any intel on these hourly motels.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7029046650
    I took up Macy on her greek special. It just included a quick BBBJ and then greek, but at the rate she offered can't really complain. I'm bigger than average, but she handled it for a good while before tapping out.

    Ava looks rough but she used to make it up in service. Now she has gps. The last time I saw her she was rushing things because of her addict boyfriend. Just not worth the price or the bullshit anymore.

    Lyn can be great, but she's a pain in the ass to get a hold of like most addicts. Like indica, it all depends on if you catch her in a good mood but expect to wait even when you get a response.

  12. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    JFC. Nice lady but talk talk talk talk talk.

    Pics are old.

    150 roses bbcip.
    The amount of filter on this pics just scares me. And every review I have read she won't shut up.

  13. #7420
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024901695

    Anyone know if she's worth seeing?

    Cheers.

  14. #7419

    Jazz LOL

    JFC. Nice lady but talk talk talk talk talk.

    Pics are old.

    150 roses bbcip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250323_125913_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #7418

    Rara has anybody got her on standbye?

    She does not post anymore for the last couple years or so. Would love to meet up with her again. Would kick down some $ if I can hook up with her again. IF she is out of the game or moved or whatever then I guess not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape