Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 5311
-
03-25-25 17:52 #4726Regular Member

Posts: 4No, I'm new here
I used to only use RubMaps and AdultSearch. However, I tried Sky and YG, but they asked me to be 24+. I tried some of the other ones I found on there and they weren't FS. Now that I'm familiar with this site, I was hoping to get some luck in finding what I'm searching for. If you can help, thanks! If not, no worries. My search will continue.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 06:48 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 334Rubmaps listings
Wanting to know if any of you mongers have been on the Rubmaps site lately. I noticed there's a new listing on there, Simply Massage which is a legit massage place. I has an appointment there years ago and the owner is a legit LMT. I'm curious as to how new massage places are added to the site, does the admin of Rubmaps add them or does the actual owner of the massage place add it? Because this place shouldn't be on there compared to the good ole AMPs.
-
03-25-25 01:01 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 51Momo at Sky
I can second the recommendation for Momo. Had a very good time with her today. Sounds like she isn't a fan of the cold weather up here and might be looking to go back to Vegas sometime in April.
-
03-23-25 14:43 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 104Sunday at Sky
Asked for Momo, slender sexy woman.
Said she's new from Vegas. Around 100 pounds, said she's been the same size since high school.
Love that body type. No idea of her age, she looks great.
Everything about the visit was fantastic. Hope she stays around for a while.
-
03-23-25 13:37 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 1673Girls change often if you went back 3-4 pages that is the data you seek.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 07:28 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 610I understand
I understand this, I've been a member for many years. I want advice from mongers to see which one they prefer and which girls they prefer. Before posting my original post I looked back about 20 pages to see if I could find what I was looking for but with no success. I apologize if me asking annoyed you but I thought that this site was for information sharing. My apologies dear sir.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 18:38 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 779Fs
I encourage you to look back at the many, many reports that provide a complete answer for you. It is well documented here. By doing your own research of past posts, you will be in a position to get what you want before the spas close tonight.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]
Last edited by ThrobbinWood; 03-22-25 at 18:41. Reason: additional comments
-
03-22-25 08:49 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 610Full service
I haven't been to a massage parlor in years, probably since they had the one off Reynolds road can remember the name and Airport massage parlor. Those two were my favorites and the service was top notch. If any of you have a place that has full service could you please share your experience and possible a name? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
-
03-21-25 05:55 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 77Respectfully, I'm in my 30's. I know someone in their 30-40's when I see one. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 21:35 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 136Mimi
That sounds like her.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
I don't think she was 55-60 though.
-
03-18-25 19:01 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 77She said her name was Mimi.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
Big smile, big teeth kinda LOL. She was definitely skinny, tiny boobs, no butt.
-
03-18-25 15:26 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 136Let's Relax on Central??
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
There is an older one there named Emily. She said she was 35, but I knew that was BS.
Mimi was a kind of skinny Chinese girl.
She kept calling me baby baby, very affectionate, very playful.
Are we talking about the same Mimi?
There is a third girl that works there. I have not seen her and I do not know her name.
I know the Mimi I had was in no way 50-55 years old.
-
03-18-25 11:27 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 1016AMP's
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his post, if he did why wouldn't he use it?
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 09:25 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 77Mimi
Mimi .35?! Ha!, yeah, 35 + 20 years. She's definitely like 55-60 years old.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
Massage, was it great, yes, very good massage and the finish was good too. But my god, her little fake laugh, soooo annoying.
If I could rate the whole session 1-10, I'd give it a 7.
-
03-18-25 08:16 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 779Texas
Did you have a presence on the Texas forums? Username?
Originally Posted by AnonymousMr69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




