Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23315

    Last one.

    Forgot. Saw this provider too. Location for me was near 367. Looks to be different now it seems.

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...ouis/184629564

    Good massage. Pretty face. Huge rack. HE finish.

  2. #23314

    Info Dump.

    Despite my moniker I have been around a while. AMP only at this point. Here's my lay of the land.

    Classic: Older reliable. You'll get what you came for.

    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around. Usually late 40's to early 50's here. Sometimes mutual, sometimes not, YMMV.

    Belle massage Belleville: Terrible massage. Terrible. Amazing man made.

    Asian moon: good massage, good ending, young masseur (20's) Mutual touch encouraged.

    Ocean: Super sneaky ending after tease, with some coaxing.

    Jasmine Bally: was seeing really short masseuse with huge naturals for months and it was legit. Now no one answers phone.

    Sasa, Bethalto: Should have done a you turn. Granny gave a good massage, with no hint of Anything. Super deceptive ads.

    This is all last few months. Dm with any questions.

  3. #23313

    Classic

    Somebody told me to request "Sasha" - as I understand it, you won't regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago and saw probably the same young one as I was leaving. I'm gong back now this week to see if I can get her. Anyone have a name?

  4. #23312

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Used to be there with frequency when living in Wntzvle. Always nice touching their bods, but only diy. Moved to St Chas, now going to Ok on Muegge. Get to know Lily, treat her right, nice tip, and she'll loosen up.
    Lily has been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years. Just treat her right.

  5. #23311

    Sunny's

    I was curious about this place after seeing the ads. Visited this afternoon and greeted by a woman about 50 ish. Massage was just ok. Since the lady was not my type, I didn't ask for additional service. Really disappointed and will not be back.

  6. #23310
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    I was at classic 2 weeks back, right at open. I got a typical 50-60 ish woman. There was also a very attractive young lady there with long hair maybe 30's.

    Is she actually working? Anyone with further intel?
    I was there a month ago and saw probably the same young one as I was leaving. I'm gong back now this week to see if I can get her. Anyone have a name?

  7. #23309
    Just checking in to see if anyone has taken Abbey James up on the face sitting / coochie eating session for 300 roses? Is it worth it? She's got talented hands when she's focused, but I haven't seen her in ages. I'm just wondering because she posts an ad daily on Rub Ratings. L prefer to stick with Brea, my goodness she has a fantastic petite body.

  8. #23308
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any decent outcalls? Has Jenny, Nikki, or Lilia ever done outcalls?
    Search Sarah outcall.

  9. #23307

    Young and hot at Classic?

    I was at classic 2 weeks back, right at open. I got a typical 50-60 ish woman. There was also a very attractive young lady there with long hair maybe 30's.

    Is she actually working? Anyone with further intel?

  10. #23306

    Outcall Massage

    Any decent outcalls? Has Jenny, Nikki, or Lilia ever done outcalls?

  11. #23305

    Names and roles might be fake, but

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.
    For consistency in HJ, Classic is the spot. Providers are older, but you don't have to wonder / guess if you're going to receive what you came (no pun intended) for.

  12. #23304
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html

    She is a ebony girl located in st charles.
    Yes I have. In New Town. Apartment had trash and smelled of dirty diapers. Her "nuru" was a hand job, massage was just some finger glides. CBJ was an up charge. I don't recommend.

    Also check out post 22214. Much like my experience.

  13. #23303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.
    Were you draped thruout, or nude? Did you flip and they massaged you then also? And no hint of anything more?

  14. #23302

    Anyone see her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html

    She is a ebony girl located in st charles.

  15. #23301

    This is in Ballwin Correct? Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?

    Lilly is on my to try list when she gets back.
    Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape