Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 24698
-
03-21-25 15:12 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 411Were you draped thruout, or nude? Did you flip and they massaged you then also? And no hint of anything more?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 08:41 #23302Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone see her?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html
She is a ebony girl located in st charles.
-
03-21-25 02:36 #23301Senior Member

Posts: 58This is in Ballwin Correct? Asian
Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:23 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 25Ocean massage
It looks like the prices here are great.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 12:30 #23299Senior Member

Posts: 411Ocean Massage
Any inf on this place in St Peter's on Mexico rd?
-
03-20-25 11:50 #23298Senior Member

Posts: 70Just tossed a review up for Remy over in the Escort section but she also gives massage.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:02 #23297Senior Member

Posts: 25Ocean massage
I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 09:14 #23296Senior Member

Posts: 43Black / ebony massage
Anyone have any recommendations on a decent black / ebony masseuse?
-
03-19-25 08:56 #23295Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nikki
She is not verified on RR so her ad is harder to find. But almost every day.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-wk-70935.html
-
03-18-25 22:01 #23294Senior Member

Posts: 150Nikki used to advertise almost daily. Now it seems like it's every two weeks. Think she has enough fans that she doesn't have to advertise?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
I wonder if she's taking a break or moving on to something else.
-
03-18-25 21:44 #23293Senior Member

Posts: 411Anyone have any experience with Ocean Massage in St. Peter's on Mexico rd? I've seen a few ads on Instagram with hints of HE.
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 23:48 #23292Senior Member

Posts: 638Nikki
I mean, Nikki has been reviewed on here ad nauseam. Not much more can be said. No FS offered. Decent relaxing massage, HJ w / mutual touch, and DATY. DM me for additional info, if you're curious.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 11:34 #23291Senior Member

Posts: 43How is it seeing Nikki?
I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?
Lilly is on my to try list when she gets back.
I don't want to be someone who just keeps asking for info so here is some of my info I have gathered.
So far I have tried Jenny in St Charles. She was my first. She talked a lot when the job was completed. Paid for an hour and got maybe 40 minutes. She is a white lady in her 50's. Gave a decent tit job. I think MT is allowed but my hands were cold and she wasn't a fan.
Massage, 2/10.
Tease, 5/10.
Finish 8/10.
Classic massage. This was my 2nd. Didn't catch her name. A little chubby but that's OK. Kind of smelled like smoke which is still fine. This place showed me what a massage should be. Some mutual touching was allowed.
Massage, 10/10.
Tease, 2/10.
Finish 7/10.
Health / Sunnys massage. Didn't get her name either. Massage was just her rubbing her arms against me. My butt cheeks were sore after LOL. Best tease game. Spent a good 10+ minutes giving me attention when I was face down and kept going back.
Massage, 4/10.
Tease, 10/10.
Finish, 6/10.
-
03-15-25 08:43 #23290Senior Member

Posts: 411I've seen her a number of times in the last 2 yrs. Smokin hot bod. Works out and it shows. She'll loosen up if you see her a few times. She offers CBJ if you ask.
Originally Posted by Gent12
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 10:51 #23289Senior Member

Posts: 86Those tip amounts are spot on. Unfortunately alot over tip and then they expect it.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




