Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 9709
-
03-30-25 09:26 #9199Senior Member

Posts: 121I would like to
Can you share?
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 08:39 #9198Senior Member

Posts: 164Anyone had her company
-
03-29-25 22:24 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 254Megan
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-4bccf5993b20
This one is real. No doubt the pic is real but has to be several years old and 30+ pounds ago. Still a very pretty face. She is a bigger girl but thick more than fat but definitely a mom bod even though she posts as having no kids. Probably 5'8" 185#, could be 27 but I'd guess early 30's. Really nice rack that comes along with the size. Claims she has only seen two since she started posting. Drove to me from somewhere 30 minutes from Knoxville. Not really my body type but a really fun time regardless. Certainly not boring, even enthusiastic, BBJ is among the best. Although I prefer 5'1", 110#, there is a good chance I'll still repeat. Very, very pleasant personality.
-
03-29-25 22:07 #9196Senior Member

Posts: 254Sasha
Got 150 qv, 200 hh, and 300 hr. Absolutely a pro as this was the unsolicited response after the second text. I asked about rules and everything went silent.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
I have seen almost 30 SA girls, not counting the handful of known pros from other platforms, this one was the quickest to $$ as any but if she is a pro, I don't recognize her from any of the other common sites.
As mentioned previously, the 21 to 30 yr old real low volume SA girls typically require a little more finesse. Not this one.
-
03-29-25 20:09 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 164Quoted 4. Got the semi pro vibe.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 19:30 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 227Sasha
Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
-
03-27-25 00:04 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 159Lia
To answer my own question, I can confirm that Lia is definitely worth it. It was a once in a lifetime experience for me to get to fuck someone who has the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life. They remind me of Chesty Morgan's tits from way back before we were all born.
But even better, she is an intelligent, sensual, and sweet woman. Like, this is the first SB where I've thought that I would want to actually try to date her under different circumstances. I don't often want to get drinks beforehand with a SB, but I would recommend it for her.
If you're not into gigantic tits, or even big tits, don't bother, but if you are, you're in for a treat.
Treat her right gentlemen.
Originally Posted by DDorBiggerPlz
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 08:33 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if this post was location or person, specific. Appreciate the added clarity.
Originally Posted by GaltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 06:37 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 1013Shiann
Exactly my thoughts. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OnTheGo13
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 05:36 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 164Any intel
Anyone talk with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-dc27ef67b5a4
-
03-24-25 18:19 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 254Shiann
I think the implication is that if she was involved in that little venture, she might still run with that element and you might want to exercise some caution. Could be she has completely changed in 18 months, but my guess is the probability might be pretty low. GaltGuy can certainly correct me if I am wrong.
Originally Posted by JoyBoy1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 13:33 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 87Could you possibly elaborate? That article is from 18 months ago.
Originally Posted by GaltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 13:58 #9187Regular Member

Posts: 2So few opportunities here
I have been on SA for 10 years off and on. Had great success. Two LTRS that were best in class. This current Knoxville scenario is a joke. Nashville is only a little better. I went to Thailand last year for a month. Think I'll just save my money and go back.
-
03-20-25 15:31 #9186Regular Member

Posts: 22Oof how much is she offering you?
Originally Posted by Colanguss
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 14:37 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 1013Shiann. Be aware
"Officials say the arrests mark the largest fentanyl seizure in Harlan County history. ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-82aeacfcdd24












Reply With Quote





