Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 2017
-
04-07-25 20:53 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 467Whoa is that really her? I know its glammed up a bit but whoa.
Originally Posted by Stangman808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 19:43 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 669https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...840333485.html
Originally Posted by Havemorefun808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 15:20 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 177Her AD is on Craigslist under Beauty Services. Look for relax and magic touch.
Originally Posted by Havemorefun808
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 21:13 #1804Regular Member

Posts: 1Junko
Anybody have a link or number for Junko?
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-25 14:01 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko be sucking some big dick
I pay only 200 me I'm in and out fast so been 200 for a long time now.
Originally Posted by NastyCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 01:00 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 54Same great service
Junco still is awesome and same great service! Treat her right she will treat you right. 240 CFS YMMV.
-
04-01-25 02:48 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 337Where did Fuji go
Looks like Junko not seeing any new people now she is semi retired.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 14:16 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 337Need to ask fuji
Last time was 200 she is very paranoid now with her last arrest.
Originally Posted by ShaqFu
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 12:14 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 78$$$
Haven't seen her in years how much is it to see her now days.
-
03-25-25 01:35 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 337She can handle the big cock
When I've been with her after the masssage I just put it in and start banging no drama just come and leave.
Originally Posted by MitsFunai
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 12:41 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 1170Good One
'Stretch it,' LOL. Know 'Junko' from University Avenue days and her petiteness; but who cares as long as it's good. Too bad Kelly from now defunct Ichiban no stay around.
Originally Posted by GoSteelers2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 18:17 #1796Regular Member

Posts: 9Tight
Hasn't had any kids to stretch it and she's a petite Japanese woman.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 07:37 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 4780When I saw her a long time ago, I didn't think she was necessarily that tight. It was just that she couldn't handle the length. She wouldn't let me put it in more than halfway, so I never went back. The tightest I've ever had was Kelly at Ichiban.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 06:34 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 339Why so tight?
Anyone know how hers can be so tight? Did she do some sort of procedure?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 01:35 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 54Junko
Typo. Meant Junko.
Originally Posted by NastyCrunch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





