Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 61409
-
03-25-25 12:36 #58214Senior Member

Posts: 151Amber
WOW that's a blast from the past I just thought for sure mentions of Amber were someone new!
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen this Amber in about two maybe three years she used to dance up near the block but I met her in Morrell Park or walking down wash blvd near 95 going into.
PigTown she was a great date real knew how to get under your nuts and lick that ass! LOL.
All was great until she started calling saying her boyfriend was going to kill her unkess she came up with $20 ! LOL 😆 damn girl you really know how to ruin a good thing.
And CRAY CRAY Real talk! YMMV, B.
-
03-25-25 09:45 #58213Senior Member

Posts: 631Amber
Search FB for Mos Lee in Bmore.
Not sure if she monitors it as this is the only pic posted.
-
03-24-25 12:25 #58212Regular Member

Posts: 3Forum Decorum
Funny, it was a streetwalker on the Wilkens loop that told me about this forum about 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 12:17 #58211Senior Member

Posts: 1318Mo from Morrel park
Ole Mo is a gamer. Poor gal always has a litany of issues. Clothes stolen being top billing. She has MS so she walks with a limp and cane. Asked her if she could pull one out for. 2 and she tried her darndest. Her technique took her a half hour with mild complaining to relieve me and hawk-tuit out the window. Had the horseshoe patrol pull up with his green light flashing and flushed us out finished up across the street past the Rofo. I had her change her complaints to moans to keep her occywhile I face fuuked her. Had her jostle the balz to assist. Been with Mo before I know she won't steal nothing and knew what to expect. Recommended on the way out she talk to some of the younger hooks to improve her technique. Peace. BP.
-
03-23-25 22:19 #58210Senior Member

Posts: 201100% woman LOL. Been in this game way to long to get jammed up like that, if it's questionable you check to be sure.
Originally Posted by KeysorSoze
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 21:25 #58209Senior Member

Posts: 60In the infamous words of Austin Powers, "That's a man, baby!
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 15:49 #58208Senior Member

Posts: 1369Forum Decorum
I was with a fairly new experience last night and she asked me did I know about this forum. I played dumb, and she then asked did I write a report on our experience we had together. I said yes, and asked how did she know about USAsexguide, she responded that a lot of the girls use it and that she uses it to read what is said about her. I explained that when I first joined the forum it was "quiet as kept", but not now. I guess I'm "old school", because I thought the forum was for sharing info about the girls to assist the members; but I guess it can work both ways. But My Mouth Is Shut. Peace.
-
03-23-25 15:25 #58207Senior Member

Posts: 290Finally caught up with special k for the first time. I did a double take as I've read so much on this forum about her and then finally there she is lol. Her looks are degrading and she did have a bad odor as she is not taking care of herself very well. However, it's very true that her attitude and service are both top notch. That's the type of behavior that deserves a good quality tip, and it's funny as many of the other girls you'll find behave so poorly in comparison that it makes you wonder why so few of them are able to consistently behave well and build a good reputation.
I also picked up an older walker named stephanie. Her looks are pretty rough but similarly everything else ended up being great (attitude, service, etc.) I almost just drove right by due to her looks but something made me stop not sure why. Based on how they behave, these are both the types of walkers that deserve tips if you're the type of monger that feels generous. I'm at the point where I don't even want to talk to or waste any time with walkers that are going to give bad or lackadaisical service, regardless of their attractiveness. Both of these were quick pickups were near the circle.
-
03-23-25 13:24 #58206Senior Member

Posts: 54Mercedes
I ran into Mercedes a while back on the east side.
She looks good for her age, and was a fun date. After reading all these reports from over west, I need to expand my hunting grounds.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 13:16 #58205Senior Member

Posts: 1318Ya her teef don't look like that anymore.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 12:23 #58204Senior Member

Posts: 1189Yea, it is a trial by error until you find the ones that meet what you're looking for. Usually Ill scoop up a known girl and drive around pointing out the ones she knows are men and to avoid if I spot them out there. The nicer weather should bring some more selection out. Whats your luck been on 14 nw?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 11:29 #58203Senior Member

Posts: 44Jackie
Picked up Jackie daytime about a block off the circle. She was petite wearing a hat jacket and leggings with a little bit of red hair peeking out from the hat. She seemed a little shy when she approached. She's missing some teeth and her face is a bit rough but she had a nice voice and seemed totally lucid so I told her to hop in.
I asked where a good spot was and she directed me to a spot that was way too public. She said she isn't usually on this side of town. So I cruised past one of my spots and it was hot so I swung by another and parked. She seemed to really enjoy sucking my cock. Her technique was different than most, it felt like she was giving 3/4 of my dick a tight mouth hug and she slurped and slurped without moving up and down very much. Grabbed her head and started thrusting. I started nutting and verbally encouraged her to keep going until I was completely drained. As soon as I started to cum she started moaning, I asked if she liked it and she moaned out an enthusiastic yes with my cock still deep in her mouth. When I was done she swallowed every drop.
Dropped her back where I found her. Total damage was $40. She took $20 up front and I gave her a $20 tip after.
-
03-23-25 11:06 #58202Senior Member

Posts: 29That's all woman she just been around for years she worn out.
Originally Posted by LiluziVet
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 01:02 #58201Senior Member

Posts: 565Hawaiian buns
Saturday night around 11, I picked up a cute MILF at liberty and Garrison. Looked white outside the car, but says she's Hawaiian. Name's Ashley. Took her to a spot and parked for some head. She has a little raspy voice. Civilian looking, says she lives in Woodlawn. Anyhow, this girl is a human washrag LOL. I've only had one other girl Polish the fuck out of my balls and ass like her. I wasn't even expecting it and I didn't even ask. I just nudged her head lower when she was sucking my balls and she pretty much took care of the rest. She was so enthusiastic, I didn't even bother getting my dick sucked. Came on my shirt and she still didn't stop rimming me until I put my leg down. Now that's a provider. She would not give me her number. Says she doesn't give out her number as it doesn't work out for her. Might be living with a man or something. Hope it's not one of you guys on here LOL.
-
03-22-25 22:16 #58200Senior Member

Posts: 47You sure that's a Brittany and not a Kevin LOL.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




