Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15673
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Not to question your decisionmaking, but I'm curious as to (1) this being Madison, what area (s) do you consider too sketchy to monger in? My answer to that one is none, though there are a couple of hotels I won't go to. And (2) why is "cash only" a red flag for you? I get that a robbery can happen, but the vast, vast majority of mongering transactions are in cash. The higher-end providers I've seen are also cash-only. I have never paid any other way. And I have never been robbed in this hobby. Just a combination of excellent luck and common sense. It's one thing to venture into a marginal neighborhood. It's quite another to walk into a house in a marginal neighborhood where 6 thugs are lurking within 20 yards of the door sizing you up out of the corner of their eye.
    I don't go to the north side at all, or certain east hotels near Perkins unless I've seen the provider before. I also don't have a problem with any type of payment, but just found it interesting that she was demanding cash up front and not considering anything else. Her whole demeanor was different, or maybe I just caught her at a bad time. She was more upscale when I saw her previously. We all have good and bad days I suppose.

  2. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.
    Thanks for the report! So it sounds like she's real and you enjoyed your time with her. I don't know where her incall is, but the cash only is pretty normal for me.

  3. #15671

    Bonnie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276

    I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?

  4. #15670

    Scarlet Winters

    Just a quick question if she's still in Madison. I know she quit advertising on STG, but it's pretty much the only thing I look through.

  5. #15669
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.
    Not to question your decisionmaking, but I'm curious as to (1) this being Madison, what area (s) do you consider too sketchy to monger in? My answer to that one is none, though there are a couple of hotels I won't go to. And (2) why is "cash only" a red flag for you? I get that a robbery can happen, but the vast, vast majority of mongering transactions are in cash. The higher-end providers I've seen are also cash-only. I have never paid any other way. And I have never been robbed in this hobby. Just a combination of excellent luck and common sense. It's one thing to venture into a marginal neighborhood. It's quite another to walk into a house in a marginal neighborhood where 6 thugs are lurking within 20 yards of the door sizing you up out of the corner of their eye.

  6. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on this one. I think she's new but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/873397637774
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.

  7. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Avoid unless you want to be set up to be robbed.
    Agreed, she was good for a bit but I believe she's surrounding herself with the wrong people. Again.

  8. #15666

    Chanel

    Thoughts on this one. I think she's new but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/873397637774

  9. #15665

    Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotaPerv  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.
    Avoid unless you want to be set up to be robbed.

  10. #15664

    Karmaa / Kali?

    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.

  11. #15663

    STG Layla

    Saw this one I hadn't seen before:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/710881579967

    Based on the description, I hoped for a better than average experience but it was typical STG.

    Body is better than average, some baby damage and smaller tits but good overall.

    BJ skills also above average. Don't expect extra services that are in the listing.

    Communication was good. Not good was showing up in parking lot only to find I needed to go back for a condom. Also not good was texting, peeing, etc. for five minutes after I got there.

    No sign of handler.

    Might repeat for QV, but would not pay the $200 for hh.

  12. #15662

  13. #15661
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292

    Add 100 lbs or so.

    Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.

    Will not repeat.
    Now that's funny!

  14. #15660

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.
    Do not waste your time, saw recently & oral skills are terrible, rushed. Looked like a zombie on drugs.

  15. #15659

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767

    Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.

    I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.
    I was going to set up something with her on Friday. Thanks for helping me save my money and health.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape