High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 611 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 9164
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8864

  2. #8863
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    It's to bad she demands a deposit, if it wasn't for that I would have seen her months ago.
    I had asked about her months ago just to see if anyone knew anything. I had seen her ad in Rochester for a while when I was there for work. I had spent enough time looking for a nuru provider and someone I know confirmed she was legit. That's when I took the plunge. We actually talked about the deposit thing. She knows that guys get burned all the time and it can steer clients away from her. Her point was, it helps weed out some of the creatrues that lurk. Unfortunately there are more scams than legit ads that are asking for deposits.

  3. #8862
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan5361  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She will want to do a phone call. I had fun with her. When I saw her she had super short hair. She's thick but looks good. She puts on some good music, does her thing. We had good conversation the whole time. Didn't do FS but I about shot a hole through the celling when she finished me off. She helped clean up after in the shower and I came close to asking what else was on the menu but didn't.
    It's to bad she demands a deposit, if it wasn't for that I would have seen her months ago.

  4. #8861
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFatGuy56  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, any info on this one? She advertises a lot but searching came up with nothing. I may TOFTT but would appreciate any information available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...g/583491272164
    She is real. She will want to do a phone call. I had fun with her. When I saw her she had super short hair. She's thick but looks good. She puts on some good music, does her thing. We had good conversation the whole time. Didn't do FS but I about shot a hole through the celling when she finished me off. She helped clean up after in the shower and I came close to asking what else was on the menu but didn't.

  5. #8860

    Miss Lisa Charms

    Hello all, any info on this one? She advertises a lot but searching came up with nothing. I may TOFTT but would appreciate any information available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...g/583491272164

  6. #8859

    Ziera. Wow!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/414714841275

    So, I reached out to Ziera and she was amazing!

    A couple texts to get her availability and she wanted to verify me with a phonecall. We set up a time and I made my way to her. She has a private incall in Troy. She's short and pretty (looks better than her pics). And man, that ass is just lovely! (Chef's kiss).

    She is such a sweet woman. She could tell I was a little nervous but also, I was being cautious in a new environment. She met me at the car to walk me to her incall, but wanted the donation up front. I was a little skeptical, but handed it over. Once we got inside she asked me to step in front of her, again I was leary, mind thinking is this some kind of set up? But I played along. She just wanted to count and stash the cash.

    When we got inside she quickly changed into some sexy lingerie and made me feel quite comfortable with some gentle caresses. She embraced me and started to undress me. She was so sexy that by this time I was already rock hard and she reached down and knew it too.

    She invited me to join her on the bed and after playing with junior for a bit, started me with a very good CBJ. I couldn't help but return the favor with some sweet daty. She tasted so good, she gushed for me a couple times, and then I went in for covered FS in mish. She applied a lot of lube and I wasn't sure why because, she was already really wet, so I took it easy to start and that juice box is amazing! We went at it there for a bit. Then switched to doggy and the view is great! She threw it back like a champ and it didn't take long for me to fill the bag.

    We chilled for a few more minutes caressing each other and I cleaned up and left.

    Yall got a winner here and I'll definitely repeat when I'm back in town.

    $$ for a hhr.

  7. #8858

  8. #8857

    Intel

    Hey Gents. While I'm visiting your area, I'm looking for intel on a few ladies here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Baddie
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/631613107515

    Cassie / Chocolate Barbie.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/473869598377

    Sparkles.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/193570896076

    Ziera.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/519554157813

    Jenny.
    https://tryst.link/escort/benzy-2929

  9. #8856

    Aliyah

    https://tryst.link/escort/flirty-aliyah-03

    In town for work. I visited Aliyah. Pretty much on point with the other posts about her on here. Really sweet girl and sensual. She kept the lights dim and only opened her mouth to for the BBBJ which she really gets into. Decent job. Only thing that could make it better if she deepthoated and gave attention to the jewels. She doesn't like daty. Said she had a bad experience. Sucked on her little perky pierced tits and she seemed to enjoy it. Put the strap on and went at it in mish. I was afraid she might not be abe to take my girth because she is slim, so I took it slow at first and she loosened up, got really wet and took the pounding. Really got into it. Overall had a good time with her and she didn't rush.

  10. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    The one time that she replied in a timely manner she said she was at the Hilton in downtown Albany.
    The fact that she uses that hotel, I would say, is a positive sign. Does she travel here from Vermont or somewhere?

  11. #8854
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    Non specific locations are always a flag for me. A reverse phone search brings back a dude name.
    She had multiple ads that said Albany as well. Figured she was real after I lowballed her and she replied hell no and she never asked for a deposit. She always did take forever to respond. The one time that she replied in a timely manner she said she was at the Hilton in downtown Albany. Traffic was bad and I wouldn't have made an appointment if I'd have stopped. Was hoping someone else had some insight.

  12. #8853
    I agree wholeheartedly with the concerns expressed about this ad. If you search the phone number, you get some interesting results.

    Did you reach out to her? And if so, how did she seem?

  13. #8852

    Caution

    Non specific locations are always a flag for me. A reverse phone search brings back a dude name.

  14. #8851

    Hmmmm

    Odd. A specific town never said.

    Looks delish. Too delish for Smallbany.


  15. #8850

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape