Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 40443
-
03-22-25 21:39 #39903Senior Member

Posts: 470Does she have a current ad?
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 17:45 #39902Senior Member

Posts: 349Thank you for this quality post.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 15:23 #39901Senior Member

Posts: 1143Young Spa
Thanks for all the input on Miaa. After finding her real name I figured the FB profile was her, so maybe a fake profile with fake pics.
I saw a place open late called Young Spa at Waimanu and Kamakee near Whole Foods. Open door, flashing neon. Had the look of a place that gives extras but so far I haven't heard of them doing anything extra. How do they stay in business? It used to be balled Amar.
-
03-22-25 13:50 #39900Senior Member

Posts: 98Miaa
I last saw her pre-COVID, so I am working off a distant memory. She was short but I don't think that short, probably about 5 foot even, or just under, but a huge rack. She was thick but not fat or displeasing.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
I think she was Malaysian or Mongolian can't remember which. She was up for anal the first time around but not the second. Never saw her again.
-
03-22-25 12:59 #39899Senior Member

Posts: 388I thought miaa was asian.
Miaa is like a 4 foot nothing thick asian chick that likes to talk if you into that. At least that's what I experienced.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 10:04 #39898Senior Member

Posts: 678Those are a couple of the sexiest photo's ever on this board. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 02:51 #39897Senior Member

Posts: 39Not Miaa
While I know that you said the pic is a little dated, but that does not look like Miaa. While I've only known her recently, I don't see a resemblance to the pics and Mia's boobs are larger. I'd say it's not her.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 01:02 #39896Senior Member

Posts: 781That's not Miaa
Don't know where those came from. But that's not Miaa.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 00:54 #39895Senior Member

Posts: 781Miaa
Ok.
Let's get this Miaa stuff straight.
I first saw Miaa as a provider in 2017 and I've followed her ever since. I'm a charter member of the "Marry me, Mia" club and I assure you that I have no chance of winning that lottery! However, I can easily provide clear and complete information regarding her current location and business status.
Miaa is located in Century Square (1188 Bishop) in suite three 1 oh 4. Oddly, her suite is soundproofed (lined with sound absorbing material), perhaps to control sound level in nearby suites. She is a cutie, with big boobs (DDD with a natural sag), shoulder length dark hair and a wonderfully playful attitude. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's by now but looks younger and probably weighs in between 110 and 130 pounds (put on a bit of weight during Covid and struggling to lose it). She's less than 5 feet tall and, on that small frame, her boobs are impressive.
I've only known her to work alone. However, she may bring in a friend to fill in for her when she is sick / needs a break / has her period.
She has mannerisms that distinctly define her and make it easy to know who you are seeing. She has a "little girl" voice. Very soft spoken. And provides exceptional BBBJ service but will continually talk in that little girl voice to your cock. It can be a bit disturbing at first but it a characteristic that I haven't seen anywhere else. If the provider you see doesn't do that, she ISN'T Miaa.
As far as I know, she has ALWAYS run at least one REAL picture in her ads. When I first met her, she was actually wearing the one of the outfits shown in the current (2017) ad. The attached image is really her and is from her current ad but it is not a current image and it is too dark to provide a clear picture. I have others (and have posted them). Right-click on my username and search my posts looking for Miaa and you should find other REAL pictures of this wonderful provider.
There are 2 pictures attached. The dark one is from the current ad and the one with glasses is from an old ad (6 or so years ago).
With all of that said, Miaa is a sweetheart!! She's a special provider who will fuck you any way you want and make you believer that you are the best thing she's ever met. If you try to overpay her, she will politely refuse and will return the overpayment. She's a SPECIAL woman. Treat her that way!!
-
03-21-25 21:37 #39894Senior Member

Posts: 108Which room number is she in? I called once and was sent to a room in the 20's. I went in and was someonw else so I walked out. They called later and said Mia be in later but I couldn't go back at that time.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 19:31 #39893Senior Member

Posts: 1143Miaa
Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
Originally Posted by HairyNani
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 23:24 #39892Regular Member

Posts: 17They allow credit cards again but not as much reviews as before yet.
Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 22:19 #39891Senior Member

Posts: 80Rubmaps
Removing that option and going to only crypto must have lost them a lot of money. I didn't renew when they did that.
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 20:11 #39890Senior Member

Posts: 141Rubmaps
Might be slightly off-topic, but did you guys know you can now pay for Rubmaps by debit / credit card?
-
03-19-25 15:27 #39889Senior Member

Posts: 230I defer to Guapo
Guapo, I sent you a PM. As I said there, I may have made a mistake with my memory. While it certainly was an emergency answer to my urgent need, for the purposes of this forum I would not recommend to my fellow mongers, unless their situation is as dire as mine was. She got the job done.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
I was at Pier 2, a stroke of good fortune compared to the more remote pier locations. Overall I am envious of you guys having so many options available. Maybe when I turn 80 I will come back for a week or so, one can only hope! Are.










Reply With Quote






