Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39889

    I defer to Guapo

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    2106 is a doctors office. 2103 is Nagoya and 1206 is Soul in Hands. Was it one of those?
    Guapo, I sent you a PM. As I said there, I may have made a mistake with my memory. While it certainly was an emergency answer to my urgent need, for the purposes of this forum I would not recommend to my fellow mongers, unless their situation is as dire as mine was. She got the job done.

    I was at Pier 2, a stroke of good fortune compared to the more remote pier locations. Overall I am envious of you guys having so many options available. Maybe when I turn 80 I will come back for a week or so, one can only hope! Are.

  2. #39888
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    1188 bishop is kind of far from your hotel. The closer distance to your hotel with a lot of options was 1750 kalakaua. Just something to note in case you come visit again so you don't have to rush as much.
    He was probably at Pier 2 so Bishop was closer than Kalakaua.

  3. #39887
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Finally I am reporting back.
    If the Honolulu forum had a "Posts of Distinction" section, your post would definitely merit inclusion. What an adventure, especially for a 78-year-old traveling monger with only a 105-minute window of opportunity and a spouse waiting on ship. Thanks for a particularly interesting and humorous report.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    1188 bishop is kind of far from your hotel. The closer distance to your hotel with a lot of options was 1750 kalakaua. Just something to note in case you come visit again so you don't have to rush as much.
    The original poster's report states that he was on a ship "docked virtually on Ali (Ala) Moana, a block from Bishop St". So going all the way to 1750 Kalakaua would not have been closer.

  4. #39886

    He was on a cruise ship.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    1188 bishop is kind of far from your hotel. The closer distance to your hotel with a lot of options was 1750 kalakaua. Just something to note in case you come visit again so you don't have to rush as much.
    Not in Waikiki.

  5. #39885

    Glad you had a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    I want to thank the helpful local mongers for their PM responses and good suggestions for my search for relief after many days at sea. I had a half dozen helpful mongers assisting. I scanned most of them and thought that I would take more time to research the suggestions during the cruise. Bad idea as I found that the free WiFi was programmed to block this site and anything similar as porn. Also my window of mongering availability shrunk down to a total of 2 hours as I was able to make contact with an old buddy who provided an afternoon of touring for my spouse and I. That tour opportunity was too good to pass up, but it ended at 4:30 pm and with dinner reservations at 6:30, it looked doubtful that I was going to be able to get the relief I needed. Actually that I desperately needed.

    Luckily the ship docked virtually on Ali Moana, a block from Bishop St. So at 4:45 I told the resting wife: "Honey, I am going for a walk before dinner. " and I double timed to 1188 Bishop. As I walked I was googling Craigslist and Mojovillage and searching using the word Bishop. Actually not a bad strategy as a number of options came up. So by the time I got to the building I was communicating with a couple of potentials, with my only criteria being: Are you available NOW? Figuring any port in a storm would be a good place to dock. So, one gave me the message to call back in 15 minutes, another similar and as I was working a third option, the first said can you come up now. BINGO. So I scooted up to # 2106 and found a 40 something large chested, somewhat padded option. The place was clean with a good shower and fresh towels. A good massage was followed by the flip and some back and forth and when I told her that I truly had only 200, she relented from her higher quote and my mission was accomplished. I raced back to the ship and as I approached our room I see a text: "Where are you?" And I as I came in the room I answered, "I'm back. Are you ready for dinner?" (Throughout the meal I kept getting texts saying: you can come up now.).
    1188 bishop is kind of far from your hotel. The closer distance to your hotel with a lot of options was 1750 kalakaua. Just something to note in case you come visit again so you don't have to rush as much.

  6. #39884

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    Howzit! Saw Mia years back when she was at CC. Been meaning to see her again. Working in town now so CS is perfect.

    Is the number from the old ad her contact info or is the one in this ad the current one? Been following her ads for years so noticed the pics are the same ones used through the years. Any help would be appreciated!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13233161.html
    The current ad is correct. She's still a real treat and a lot of fun times. Enjoy!

  7. #39883

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...y-rubs/1156251

    Bedpage no longer has Miaa's advertisement, but you can find her contact information at the link above. Disregard the address in the advertisement, as it is seven years old. She works alone out of Century Square, a mixed-use office building in downtown Honolulu, M-Sa from 9:00 a to about 5:00 p. The building is about a mile walk from Pier 2.

    Search the Honolulu forum for Miaa for reviews of services.

    Happy hunting!
    Howzit! Saw Mia years back when she was at CC. Been meaning to see her again. Working in town now so CS is perfect.

    Is the number from the old ad her contact info or is the one in this ad the current one? Been following her ads for years so noticed the pics are the same ones used through the years. Any help would be appreciated!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13233161.html

  8. #39882

    Sure about which suite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    So I scooted up to # 2106 and found a 40 something large chested, somewhat padded option. The place was clean with a good shower and fresh towels. A good massage was followed by the flip and some back and forth and when I told her that I truly had only 200, she relented from her higher quote and my mission was accomplished. I raced back to the ship and as I approached our room I see a text: "Where are you?" And I as I came in the room I answered, "I'm back. Are you ready for dinner?" (Throughout the meal I kept getting texts saying: you can come up now.).
    2106 is a doctors office. 2103 is Nagoya and 1206 is Soul in Hands. Was it one of those?

  9. #39881

    Finally I am reporting back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Much Older monger here who has not been to Honolulu in 25 years. Back then I would stay in the Waikiki area and walk around and find some SW action. Now, my long time spouse and I are in Honolulu for 15 hours on a Saturday in February. At some point I am trusting that she will have had enough touring and I will have some time to get my "walk" in. Basically I will be looking for some relief after 6 days at sea. I believe we will dock at Pier 2 and the easiest option would be to find something that is within walking distance, up to a couple of miles. I am not opposed to Ubering further, but not sure how much time I will have. It doesn't have to be a Massage Parlor, and it doesn't have to be a young rock star. There are so many threads and options on the Honolulu site I felt that it was best to post it on the Massage Parlor thread. I apologize for being that guy that just comes on and asking for intel. I will post an after action review and can offer intel for anyone ever visiting the NOVA, DC, MD area. Thanks for any suggestions and PMs are appreciated. (For the curious I am 78 and had my first monger experience at 17.) Mahalo!
    I want to thank the helpful local mongers for their PM responses and good suggestions for my search for relief after many days at sea. I had a half dozen helpful mongers assisting. I scanned most of them and thought that I would take more time to research the suggestions during the cruise. Bad idea as I found that the free WiFi was programmed to block this site and anything similar as porn. Also my window of mongering availability shrunk down to a total of 2 hours as I was able to make contact with an old buddy who provided an afternoon of touring for my spouse and I. That tour opportunity was too good to pass up, but it ended at 4:30 pm and with dinner reservations at 6:30, it looked doubtful that I was going to be able to get the relief I needed. Actually that I desperately needed.

    Luckily the ship docked virtually on Ali Moana, a block from Bishop St. So at 4:45 I told the resting wife: "Honey, I am going for a walk before dinner. " and I double timed to 1188 Bishop. As I walked I was googling Craigslist and Mojovillage and searching using the word Bishop. Actually not a bad strategy as a number of options came up. So by the time I got to the building I was communicating with a couple of potentials, with my only criteria being: Are you available NOW? Figuring any port in a storm would be a good place to dock. So, one gave me the message to call back in 15 minutes, another similar and as I was working a third option, the first said can you come up now. BINGO. So I scooted up to # 2106 and found a 40 something large chested, somewhat padded option. The place was clean with a good shower and fresh towels. A good massage was followed by the flip and some back and forth and when I told her that I truly had only 200, she relented from her higher quote and my mission was accomplished. I raced back to the ship and as I approached our room I see a text: "Where are you?" And I as I came in the room I answered, "I'm back. Are you ready for dinner?" (Throughout the meal I kept getting texts saying: you can come up now.).

  10. #39880

    Osaka Spa

    Went to Osaka Spa today, experience was mid. $70 house fee and then $200 for 45 min only, full service. I saw Summer today, she's great, great personality, kind, and sexy body too, but she was just too old for my taste. I saw a post somewhere here that Osaka only has slightly older girls, so if that's what floats your boat it'd be perfect.

  11. #39879

    What is verfication?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Aloha, will be in the area and hoping to find a Russian finish or nuru provider who is younger and attractive (subjective I know). Prefer parlor setting and no verification. Would love it if y'all can help me out. PMs welcome! Also pricing would be nice. Are folks really shelling out $300+ for level 1 in the area? Seems steep but I know markets vary.
    Do you mean they ask for I'd where you come from? I don't recall anywhere here asking for my I'd.

  12. #39878

    Ethnicity

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Russian is rare here. A lot of Asian but anything else is really rare. You may have to ask in the escort thread for that.

    If anyone know of one I'd be interested as well.
    He's not talking about ethnicity. He wants to shoot his shot on her boobs. GL!

  13. #39877

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Very expensive but good massage. All legit from my experience.
    Can you give the name of the 24 yo that you saw? I'll give it a try. Thanks.

  14. #39876

    Sukhumvit Thai

    I had a massage session with TA at Sukhumvit Thai at CC. I would say it was the best massage session I've had anywhere else for that matter. Wonderful session. I left happy. No, TA isn't young but she's an attractive MILF with wonderful skills. Whenever I return to Honolulu I will be going to Sukhumvi.

  15. #39875

    None that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Aloha, will be in the area and hoping to find a Russian finish or nuru provider who is younger and attractive (subjective I know). Prefer parlor setting and no verification. Would love it if y'all can help me out. PMs welcome! Also pricing would be nice. Are folks really shelling out $300+ for level 1 in the area? Seems steep but I know markets vary.
    Russian is rare here. A lot of Asian but anything else is really rare. You may have to ask in the escort thread for that.

    If anyone know of one I'd be interested as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape