Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 3909
-
04-08-25 15:25 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 505Malden
Has anyone seen this woman in Malden? I went back a few weeks on the boards but didn't find anything. She doesn't list a name so it's kind of hard searching.
I texted her, she seems nice enough, and she sent me a pic. She looks like a thick, blonde MILF. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...838677646.html
-
04-07-25 17:20 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 120CL Ad-Brazilian
Anyone see this person? Had some correspondence with her and she's apparently new to the area and just starting here. Only doing outcalls at the moment unfortunately. Has anyone seen her? With no reviews and only outcalls hesitant in pulling the trigger. Also, had a quick phone call and seemed normal. Wanted $$ FBSM.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...840529691.html
-
04-06-25 19:43 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 75AliciaQueen0?
This ad is dead. Saw an ad with a telegram username the other day. If that's what you saw, same ad posted in Phoenix a day or two earlier.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 10:32 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 49Gaby
I contacted her once and heard back about 5 days later. In her response she provided a phone number.
Set up a session same day. Was good and a reasonable fee. Wasn't blown away though, good massage (but not amazing), good ending (ditto), OTC allowed, she did not undress (might ask her next time but my feeling is that this is pretty much it).
-
04-04-25 18:57 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 33Gaby
How have you guys been contacting Gaby? I have emailed a few different times and never get a reply? She has no number listed?
-
04-03-25 16:35 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 1810New massage girl on CL
I'm not usually a CL type of guy, but I was browsing and I saw this new massage girl pop up. Has anyone seen her?
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...839499366.html
-
03-29-25 08:17 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 634She's in Cambridge.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 21:03 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 3853What town is she in? The map shows Cambridge / Somerville area. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 20:06 #3616Regular Member

Posts: 3Gaby
Another +1 here for her. Massage is very sensual and the tease leading up to the HJ is all very light touches.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
Might not be for everyone but had me moaning towards the end due to the amount of teasing leading up to the finish.
-
03-23-25 15:50 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 139Fs
Whats FS number at.
Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 11:07 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 1810You mentioned a lithe body. Was she willing to take off some (or all) of her clothes?
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 07:11 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 3853Give it a week or two. I remember posting ads in the Activities section awhile back and after a bit, all my ads got deleted before posting. I even did a trial ad, like searching for players for a pickup game and also got deleted. Waited a few weeks and I was able to post again. Or, try a different email.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 13:45 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 344Massage / he?
Just to be clear, she's willing to provide a massage / rub with a he? Or did you see her for shaving and were able to also get a HE? I trim / shave myself and have no desire for someone else to do it. Only asking because neither her ad nor your post mention a massage or body rub option (even if it’s halfass body rub as a pretext to the he).
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 07:59 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 72Praxy
Seen her twice. Great lady. She posts on sugar daddy.com - she offers massages as well as full service. Great personality- great massage. She is part of the POLY world in New England FYI. She is active in that community.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 17:47 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 159New for Framingham
Gentlemen,
There is another affordable option for happiness in Metrowest. She is a compact, petite little spinner from Brazil with a nice, lithe body. Late 20's I would say, with dark hair. Her command of English is ok. She hosts out of a safe, nice apartment building with plenty of free parking. It is an immaculate space. She is very effective with her hands, and I think that the menu could open up with more visits. Good pricing for her services. Don't be pushy and respect her boundaries and she will treat you well. Below is the text from her ad on Craigslist.
Intimate Shaving (Framingham).
If you are a man and you do not feel confident about shaving, do not worry because I'm ready for your needs.
I will make you feel comfortable and without being ashamed.
I'm female and my studio is located in a safe and discreet family neighborhood with free parking.
Only by appointment 774 279 2493.
I'm open every day 10 am to 6 pm.











Reply With Quote



