Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34234
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Is this a massage spot? An ACS? She a granny? BBFS is too much of risk for me but to each it's own I guess.
    The number in the add is the same for 3rd and ljs. Sounds like he went to ljs.

  2. #34233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The good w the bad: the photos are "accurate-ish" w angles doing a lot of heavy lifting. I love a skinny-curvy young provider but her habit just about out of control. If you catch her right after a blast things can go smoothly; the girl has been taking lots of dick for lots of years and knows exactly how to treat one (or two or three). Unfortunately she's been a rockstar for just as long and although I don't think she's 21 yet(could be?) it looks like the streetlife is starting to grind. Hygiene is usually good, the manager / plug / pimp / boyfriend knows the kitty-cat is the moneymaker but when she stays up 24 or 36 hours sucking / fucking / twearking the sweat-cum combo gets RIPE. I would not pay the prices she wants through her ads; if you can catch her on Midlo the whole menu is avail at slightly elevated street prices.
    What's with her always wanting to video chat? That's a no no for me.

  3. #34232

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj  [View Original Post]
    I paid my HF and was led upstairs. She asked if all wanted was a massage. I asked how much extras were. Language barrier so I didn't pay extra yet. She left, I disrobed and put 150 on the table. I got a 15 minute massage with very little teasing but she laughed when I massaged her ass, tits and tried to nibble on her lady bits. We agreed on the amount for BBFS and she left to get a condom, which confused me. She returned and we went 69 for which I was covered. When it came time to get down to business she removed the condom and we started CG then to doggy, then standing mish and I finished CIP. We cleaned up and she finished the last 10 minutes with a massage.

    https://xlamma.com/us/richmond-escor...sian-24-138146#.
    Is this a massage spot? An ACS? She a granny? BBFS is too much of risk for me but to each it's own I guess.

  4. #34231
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's up to 200 now, smh, when will these retards learn.
    Thanks for a 3 sum according to the post.

  5. #34230

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    For those seeking a deepthroater. Looks like she is getting the message. Qv went from 160 to 150 and now 130.

    Maybe time for a "can you do 100?" text.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184429348#.
    Looks like it's up to 200 now, smh, when will these retards learn.

  6. #34229

    Bee

    For those seeking a deepthroater. Looks like she is getting the message. Qv went from 160 to 150 and now 130.

    Maybe time for a "can you do 100?" text.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184429348#.

  7. #34228

    Hot Asian

    I paid my HF and was led upstairs. She asked if all wanted was a massage. I asked how much extras were. Language barrier so I didn't pay extra yet. She left, I disrobed and put 150 on the table. I got a 15 minute massage with very little teasing but she laughed when I massaged her ass, tits and tried to nibble on her lady bits. We agreed on the amount for BBFS and she left to get a condom, which confused me. She returned and we went 69 for which I was covered. When it came time to get down to business she removed the condom and we started CG then to doggy, then standing mish and I finished CIP. We cleaned up and she finished the last 10 minutes with a massage.

    https://xlamma.com/us/richmond-escor...sian-24-138146#.

  8. #34227
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    Dms are full. Shoot me a pm whenever you can. I'll take her info.

  9. #34226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Stormii I mean Cinthia / Cynthia (spelling) black bbw.
    Chick want (ed) a deposit in the past also bare tho?

    I searched and couldn't find anything, thank you so much for the research!

    I hit her up again, couldn't meet up with her so trying to reschedule.

  10. #34225
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83302125

    Comms are good, seems legit, trying to set something up today.
    300 for hhr are you nuts LOL. You can get a hot Latina for an hour for that.

  11. #34224

    Long shot

    Hey everyone I know this is a shot in the dark but I'm looking for a lunch break regular. Are there any providers in the Ashland area that are low key under the radar probably don't post too often. Please dm if you have any details.

  12. #34223

    Packman

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    Inbox full, please PM. What she look like?

  13. #34222

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    Could you describe her? Race, weight etc?

  14. #34221

    Angela

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83302125

    Comms are good, seems legit, trying to set something up today.

  15. #34220
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    Your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape