Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34239
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate you trying to save me a buck, but I'm not a huge fan of the gutter ****** or the high-volume latinas with their bff's in the bathroom.

    Another link if anyone wants to provide anything of value to my question: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...rtland-1081951.
    You need to check for the better ones on places like Eros or TER. The. Ones you are talking about are most likely the border jumpers that haven't been caught yet. Every time I've gone to see one of those they are by themselves and staying in a nice hotel like the Hilton etc.

  2. #34238

    Tried to TOFTT but no luck.

    Red flags all over this one, It took her 12 hrs to answer my text, I asked for a specific time frame and she never answered, to confirm or deny, I arrived at the location still ghosted. Rates are low, and she looks around 40 in the pics, but based on all of the red flags, I would skip.oh and location is 1/10

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3052069739

  3. #34237
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    You have have any pics? And what's the digits.

  4. #34236

    Money come money go

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    300 for hhr are you nuts LOL. You can get a hot Latina for an hour for that.
    Appreciate you trying to save me a buck, but I'm not a huge fan of the gutter ****** or the high-volume latinas with their bff's in the bathroom.

    Another link if anyone wants to provide anything of value to my question: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...rtland-1081951.

  5. #34235

    Pepper

    OMFG I finally seen pepper. That was the absolute best BBBJ I ever had. That chick has no throat. Yeah, She isn't exactly like her pics anymore but wow. Comms are the absolute worst but obviously for BBBJ lovers, she is great. Probably the last to find this out and this is old news but wow.

  6. #34234
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Is this a massage spot? An ACS? She a granny? BBFS is too much of risk for me but to each it's own I guess.
    The number in the add is the same for 3rd and ljs. Sounds like he went to ljs.

  7. #34233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The good w the bad: the photos are "accurate-ish" w angles doing a lot of heavy lifting. I love a skinny-curvy young provider but her habit just about out of control. If you catch her right after a blast things can go smoothly; the girl has been taking lots of dick for lots of years and knows exactly how to treat one (or two or three). Unfortunately she's been a rockstar for just as long and although I don't think she's 21 yet(could be?) it looks like the streetlife is starting to grind. Hygiene is usually good, the manager / plug / pimp / boyfriend knows the kitty-cat is the moneymaker but when she stays up 24 or 36 hours sucking / fucking / twearking the sweat-cum combo gets RIPE. I would not pay the prices she wants through her ads; if you can catch her on Midlo the whole menu is avail at slightly elevated street prices.
    What's with her always wanting to video chat? That's a no no for me.

  8. #34232

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj  [View Original Post]
    I paid my HF and was led upstairs. She asked if all wanted was a massage. I asked how much extras were. Language barrier so I didn't pay extra yet. She left, I disrobed and put 150 on the table. I got a 15 minute massage with very little teasing but she laughed when I massaged her ass, tits and tried to nibble on her lady bits. We agreed on the amount for BBFS and she left to get a condom, which confused me. She returned and we went 69 for which I was covered. When it came time to get down to business she removed the condom and we started CG then to doggy, then standing mish and I finished CIP. We cleaned up and she finished the last 10 minutes with a massage.

    https://xlamma.com/us/richmond-escor...sian-24-138146#.
    Is this a massage spot? An ACS? She a granny? BBFS is too much of risk for me but to each it's own I guess.

  9. #34231
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's up to 200 now, smh, when will these retards learn.
    Thanks for a 3 sum according to the post.

  10. #34230

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    For those seeking a deepthroater. Looks like she is getting the message. Qv went from 160 to 150 and now 130.

    Maybe time for a "can you do 100?" text.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184429348#.
    Looks like it's up to 200 now, smh, when will these retards learn.

  11. #34229

    Bee

    For those seeking a deepthroater. Looks like she is getting the message. Qv went from 160 to 150 and now 130.

    Maybe time for a "can you do 100?" text.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184429348#.

  12. #34228

    Hot Asian

    I paid my HF and was led upstairs. She asked if all wanted was a massage. I asked how much extras were. Language barrier so I didn't pay extra yet. She left, I disrobed and put 150 on the table. I got a 15 minute massage with very little teasing but she laughed when I massaged her ass, tits and tried to nibble on her lady bits. We agreed on the amount for BBFS and she left to get a condom, which confused me. She returned and we went 69 for which I was covered. When it came time to get down to business she removed the condom and we started CG then to doggy, then standing mish and I finished CIP. We cleaned up and she finished the last 10 minutes with a massage.

    https://xlamma.com/us/richmond-escor...sian-24-138146#.

  13. #34227
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She just hmu asking for some new and old regulars so just lmk in the DMs.
    Dms are full. Shoot me a pm whenever you can. I'll take her info.

  14. #34226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Stormii I mean Cinthia / Cynthia (spelling) black bbw.
    Chick want (ed) a deposit in the past also bare tho?

    I searched and couldn't find anything, thank you so much for the research!

    I hit her up again, couldn't meet up with her so trying to reschedule.

  15. #34225
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83302125

    Comms are good, seems legit, trying to set something up today.
    300 for hhr are you nuts LOL. You can get a hot Latina for an hour for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape