Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 13297
-
03-23-25 20:55 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 180Miracle
I know she's been talked about, but I cannot find a review. She's been posting again and I got to say, the pics this round have me wanting to get with her. I'm going to TOFTT, but was hoping someone had some experience with her they could share. Can DM me if you want to. I've posted plenty of reviews here, hoping to have stored up some karma with some constructive reviews on this one.
-
03-23-25 15:00 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 160It's back up now. Her posts don't usually have key words as a differentiator for a search. Here is a screenshot.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
G.
-
03-22-25 21:45 #12140Banned Member

Posts: 1377Link is now gone. Wondering if you have any idea how to find her info or a name or anything to identify her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 08:25 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 533Karmen
Has anyone took Karmen for a ride? She only advertises outcall. I reached out and she was quick to respond. She said she would do car play if I had a spot.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/758046634523
-
03-21-25 18:51 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 160G update.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/135946305951
G took this one for a spin this week. It was a lot of fun. She is really skinny and that body type is growing on me now. 100 for QV, BBBJ, CFS mish and doggie to finish. Get her to look up while your dick is in her mouth. She has lovely eyes. Recommend.
Stay Safe.
G.
-
03-21-25 15:25 #12137Regular Member

Posts: 8Trash BBJ
Dreamed I took a chance with this one after tracking her for a month or so. She says at the Days Inn off Roper Mountain. Half a bill for BBJ. Unfortunately, the head was absolute garbage. He could barely get my tip in and no spit or stroking. She tried her best but it was dogshit. Could not even finish and just left after 10 minutes or so. Do not recommend. Looking for the next throat to test. If you have recommendations, please link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/957551313958
-
03-19-25 20:14 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 533No name in ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/408677096815
Any seen this provider in Simpsonville? I messaged and she is very responsive.
-
03-19-25 11:54 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 53Had a feelin she was a bait / switch. The pics she text looked like it was a girl in her 20's.
Originally Posted by PaulGripes
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 16:42 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 35Ghost writer
I'm inclined to a agree. Especially "her" last two sentences. I guess they think we are all stupid, simple little men.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:00 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 98I have met her before. Real and ready to go but heavier than bait-and-switch images in her ad.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 16:39 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 122Lots of Tryst GPS
I set the filter in Gvl 60 miles to 1000-1000+ hourly rate and there are 7 listings. Glad someone thinks that's worth their $$ Unreal.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 10:30 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 281Anti GPS
And then. There is Baby-M, the Walmart / McDonalds of the service community. Ying and Yang. .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/baby-m-is-here-50-quick-visits/177329754084
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 16:37 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 120G. P. S
There's one advertising on Tryst today asking $2,000 per hour, 10,000 per day, 20,000 overnight and 88,000 per week. She claims to be 22 years old, yet I found reviews for her going back to June, 2012. That's beyond GPS, well into platinum, encrusted with diamonds. (Ouch! Those diamonds must be painful.).
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:26 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 156My absolute favorite were always the women listing "GFE" and then they have a list of don'ts a mile long and required I'd,LinkedIn, selfie, Facebook, and a DNA sample. And it's a mid 40's escort wanting $500+/ hr.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 19:42 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 533Agreed
Too many scams and too many do's and don't I've reached out to about 10 posts this weeks and every reply was I need a deposit to prove you're real, I tell them I need a deposit to prove they are also real so I don't waste my time. After that they never respond back.
Originally Posted by OldGuy1960
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





