Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 888 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12147
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/425563347399

    Tried setting up somethin with this one. Was asked for a pic exchange and did exactly what she specified. Went to location and waited for her to send me the room number. After about 30 minutes of letting her know I was downstairs waiting she never said anything else, so I left. Got a gut feeling something was off since they had my picture and I was a sitting duck. Maybe someone else had a better experience here?
    I have met her before. Real and ready to go but heavier than bait-and-switch images in her ad.

  2. #12146

    Lots of Tryst GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    There's one advertising on Tryst today asking $2,000 per hour, 10,000 per day, 20,000 overnight and 88,000 per week. She claims to be 22 years old, yet I found reviews for her going back to June, 2012. That's beyond GPS, well into platinum, encrusted with diamonds. (Ouch! Those diamonds must be painful.).
    I set the filter in Gvl 60 miles to 1000-1000+ hourly rate and there are 7 listings. Glad someone thinks that's worth their $$ Unreal.

  3. #12145

    Anti GPS

    And then. There is Baby-M, the Walmart / McDonalds of the service community. Ying and Yang. .
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/baby-m-is-here-50-quick-visits/177329754084

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    There's one advertising on Tryst today asking $2,000 per hour, 10,000 per day, 20,000 overnight and 88,000 per week. She claims to be 22 years old, yet I found reviews for her going back to June, 2012. That's beyond GPS, well into platinum, encrusted with diamonds. (Ouch! Those diamonds must be painful.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjcwMzA4ZjRjMjNmNDQ2OGQyZGI4MzlmN2Q5MjkzYmE3NDAxNw.jpg‎  

  4. #12144

    G. P. S

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    My absolute favorite were always the women listing "GFE" and then they have a list of don'ts a mile long and required I'd,LinkedIn, selfie, Facebook, and a DNA sample. And it's a mid 40's escort wanting $500+/ hr.
    There's one advertising on Tryst today asking $2,000 per hour, 10,000 per day, 20,000 overnight and 88,000 per week. She claims to be 22 years old, yet I found reviews for her going back to June, 2012. That's beyond GPS, well into platinum, encrusted with diamonds. (Ouch! Those diamonds must be painful.).

  5. #12143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Too many scams and too many do's and don't I've reached out to about 10 posts this weeks and every reply was I need a deposit to prove you're real, I tell them I need a deposit to prove they are also real so I don't waste my time. After that they never respond back.
    My absolute favorite were always the women listing "GFE" and then they have a list of don'ts a mile long and required I'd,LinkedIn, selfie, Facebook, and a DNA sample. And it's a mid 40's escort wanting $500+/ hr.

  6. #12142

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy1960  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what you get for 300? A lot of don'ts on her add. You can get a lot more for less at an AMP.

    I am seeing several women post with high fees and add ons for extra! I mean if I am going to pay 400 for a visit, there better be a wide open menu that lets me do what I want.

    Also, I laugh at the women that say they will send a verification pic. If the pics on the add are fake, what makes you think a verification pic will not be fake also. I guess I could send them a fake pic if one is asked for. I don't jump through hoops. Too many scams are going on.
    Too many scams and too many do's and don't I've reached out to about 10 posts this weeks and every reply was I need a deposit to prove you're real, I tell them I need a deposit to prove they are also real so I don't waste my time. After that they never respond back.

  7. #12141

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/461299238238

    Asked for donations told me 300 for a qv. Told me to send a selfies and I said I can add you on Snapchat. She told me to send a selfie for her safety! Like one 300 for a QV is crazy and how a selfie going to make sure you're safe? What's Snapchat for?
    I wonder what you get for 300? A lot of don'ts on her add. You can get a lot more for less at an AMP.

    I am seeing several women post with high fees and add ons for extra! I mean if I am going to pay 400 for a visit, there better be a wide open menu that lets me do what I want.

    Also, I laugh at the women that say they will send a verification pic. If the pics on the add are fake, what makes you think a verification pic will not be fake also. I guess I could send them a fake pic if one is asked for. I don't jump through hoops. Too many scams are going on.

  8. #12140

    Savanna Rayne

    Anyone know what happened to her? Not seen her post in a while.

  9. #12139

    Any idea

    Seen this one and wanted to see if anyone seen her? Pm thanks.

  10. #12138

    Wtf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/461299238238

    Asked for donations told me 300 for a qv. Told me to send a selfies and I said I can add you on Snapchat. She told me to send a selfie for her safety! Like one 300 for a QV is crazy and how a selfie going to make sure you're safe? What's Snapchat for?

  11. #12137

    Teagan Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Just a few back and forth texts that amounted to nothing. I think she reads the forum.
    It looks like she may have been in Oklahoma City before moving to Greenville. I posted in the OKC board asking for reports. You might want to follow my post there to see if I get responses.

  12. #12136

    Aubri

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/747564289870

    Anyone seen Aubri lately? She lists as private residence, just wondering if there is a boyfriend or pimp.

  13. #12135

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same here today. Did you ever hear from her?
    Just a few back and forth texts that amounted to nothing. I think she reads the forum.

  14. #12134
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her this morning. Slow to respond, but I understand people get busy. I asked for location and no reply since around noon today, current time 8:40 pm.
    Same here today. Did you ever hear from her?

  15. #12133

    Who has seen "Bb" recently?

    Curious who has seen Bb in the past week or so? The girl in the first 4 pictures not the others. Did she leave town or move locations? When you saw her was she okay still and still good srvice? Just curious, thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/922043259992

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape