Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 296 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3475

    $300 - wtf?

    For $300 she would have to stay the night! LOL Typical FS is $160.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiGDo6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?

  2. #3474

    Eastern

    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?

  3. #3473
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you caught it but it's a reference to a scene in the movie Dr. Strangelove.
    Sorry I didn't. Never watched it. I will look up the quote.

  4. #3472
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you caught it but it's a reference to a scene in the movie Dr. Strangelove.
    Aw yes! I did not until you just said it. LOL.

    Funny.

  5. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Haha I actually pounded 2 waters before I left, thanks for your concern. LOL.

    A lot of fun, but next time I will stick to just one provider at a time because I was a little worn out after that one. Getting older sucks.
    Maybe you caught it but it's a reference to a scene in the movie Dr. Strangelove.

  6. #3470
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a lot of precious bodily fluids being tossed about, Mandrake. Hope you drank your water afterwards.
    Haha I actually pounded 2 waters before I left, thanks for your concern. LOL.

    A lot of fun, but next time I will stick to just one provider at a time because I was a little worn out after that one. Getting older sucks.

  7. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for a bachelor party and afterwords decided to stop by Eastern to see who was working. Molly answers the door and I recognize her as Eva from a different Spa. I am pumped because I had a great time with her last Time in St. Petersburg. I peel off the donation for the hour and start DFK. She is such a great kisser, and very affectionate. I had been drinking a little bit and I was definitely in one of those moods so I asked to see who else was working, Molly yells something in Chinese, and 30 seconds later in walks a beautiful short girl with big tits and long black hair, her name Jackie. They asked if I want 2 girl and I'm immediately like fuck yes!! Throw the extra donation on the bed and we're all three peeling off our clothes while I'm kissing Molly again. I'm standing there with Molly backed up against the wall kissing her. Jackie starts undoing my pants and taking off my shoes, I have Molly completely naked, other than some sexy black lace panties that she's wearing. Jackie starts sucking my dick while I'm kissing Molly and Molly is pushing her head deep on me. So hot!! I'm hard as fuck! Molly slips out of her panties and Jackie picks them up and Hangs them on my dick while she's sucking it.
    Sounds like a lot of precious bodily fluids being tossed about, Mandrake. Hope you drank your water afterwards.

  8. #3468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4915

    Pissed Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin87  [View Original Post]
    You got her to agree to L2 for one Mario coin? She must might have been pissed off about agreeing to that.
    Probably used to getting the 2. No love you long timewith less.

  9. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin87  [View Original Post]
    You got her to agree to L2 for one Mario coin? She must might have been pissed off about agreeing to that.
    Yep. A mario coin was it. She laid me on the table, both totally nude and she started blowing me (cover) and swung around for 69. Absolute beautiful, small kitty and great sight, but I am super concerned about disease so I opted to use my finger. She was very wet and after a few minutes she pulled my hand away and flipped back around to finish me. She is absolutely gorgeous but like I said a bit robotic and seemed to have a money first attitude. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Her name was indeed Eva.

  10. #3466
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about everyones experience, primarily with HSV2, but also other skin diseases.

    As you may (or may not) know, HSV2 can be transmitted by skin contact anywhere in the groin, not just genitalia. Meaning that a condom does not provide full protection. It also can be transmitted when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. In general your odds of catching it are 1% per encounter with a carrier. Sex workers have an incidence rate of around 40-60 percent (even higher in those who perform bb uncovered) . So if you are going for L2 or L3 service twice a month, you basically have a cumulative chance of about 10% every year of catching herpes. (Just a bit more frequent than rolling a seven) Triple that if you do bb or uncovered (rolling doubles) 20% over 2 years. 30% over three and so on.

    If you already have it then no problem, but if not. This is a big deal.

    I am curious to know how many mongers already have it vs how many are rolling the dice.
    Got my first confirmed case of Herpes last November after being in this hobby since 1996. It has gone dormant now but left pink spots where blisters were on my penis. A BBBJ from a 42 year old Sugar Baby. I have been using a moisturizer with vitamins that may help with fading. At least my wife and I have quit having sex anyway so don't have to worry about her seeing my polka dotted junk.

  11. #3465
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Jackie and Molly at Eastern

    I was in town for a bachelor party and afterwords decided to stop by Eastern to see who was working. Molly answers the door and I recognize her as Eva from a different Spa. I am pumped because I had a great time with her last Time in St. Petersburg. I peel off the donation for the hour and start DFK. She is such a great kisser, and very affectionate. I had been drinking a little bit and I was definitely in one of those moods so I asked to see who else was working, Molly yells something in Chinese, and 30 seconds later in walks a beautiful short girl with big tits and long black hair, her name Jackie. They asked if I want 2 girl and I'm immediately like fuck yes!! Throw the extra donation on the bed and we're all three peeling off our clothes while I'm kissing Molly again. I'm standing there with Molly backed up against the wall kissing her. Jackie starts undoing my pants and taking off my shoes, I have Molly completely naked, other than some sexy black lace panties that she's wearing. Jackie starts sucking my dick while I'm kissing Molly and Molly is pushing her head deep on me. So hot!! I'm hard as fuck! Molly slips out of her panties and Jackie picks them up and Hangs them on my dick while she's sucking it. LOL. Molly drops to her knees to help out Jackie and I put Jackie's hands on the back of Molly head and She starts forcing her on me as well. Molly is so cute when she starts tearing up and gagging. I am pretty decent size and I was in her throat balls deep, then they would take turns, sucking me, while one is licking my balls, the other one deep throating me. They had me about to blow way too quick, so I laid Molly down on the table and she spread her legs wide and I went in for DATY, Molly was very wet already! I started licking her clit while Jackie is sucking her tits and kissing on her neck and Molly is squirming around and within a minute she has a very intense orgasm. I got a mouthful and spit it in a towel. After a minute she wants more, so I invite Jackie to come help me (I wasn't sure if she would or not) Jackie knows what she's doing because when she started Molly starts gyrating her hips and moaning loudly, so I went up and stuck my dick in Molly's mouth from the side, and start pumping on her face, while I'm playing with her tits and Jackie sets her off again. Incredibly sexy!!

    I guess no shower today. LOL. I wanted one, but I was way too deep into this now. After Molly calms down, she gets up and they put me on the bed and Jackie straddles my face while Molly goes back to sucking me. Jack is also dripping wet and making a mess of my face quickly. I am licking her and tongue fucking her, and she gets a little carried away and starts grinding on my face, Molly stops sucking and starts P2 P slide while they are making out with each other over top of me. What happens next is very rare and my first time experiencing this in all my years, Jackie is grinding on my face and picking up her rhythm and starts saying I cum! , I cum! Which I think got Molly going and her breathing gets heavier just as Jackie unleashes on my face and practically drowned me, Molly is grinding away and gets herself off at the same time. I literally can't take it anymore and I ask for the cover and I put Molly at the corner of the bed and went straight to hammer mode on her and fucked her hard for a few minutes until Jackie I want you to fuck me like that! OK, so I put Jackie in standing doggy and put a beating on that pussy until she popped hard. Convulsing around and twitching and telling me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. After she recovers I flip her on her back in standing MISH and went to work on her while Molly is sitting on her face. A few minutes later, I'm getting close both girls get on their knees and I rip off the cover and I have a handful of Jakies hair holding holding her in place and I start pumping on her face and in her mouth, I guess Molly wanted some as well and She grabbed it and I got a couple shots off on her forehead and she sucked me until I was completely drained and almost limp in her mouth. We all three lay there, sweaty and exhausted. Just kissing and talking and joking around.

    Molly and Jackie are some cool ass chicks and very sexy!! I definitely gave them a fat tip, but man it was well worth it after that performance! After we lay there for about 10 minutes, I took a quick shower, got dressed and made my way back to my hotel. That's the best night sleep I had in a long time. LOL.

    Top 5 experience.

  12. #3464

    Saw jackie at Eastern tonight

    Had fun with jackie at eastern pretty Chinese lady I would guess in 30's but you can never tell table shower fun and lots of fun back in the room she says she's staying til end of month would recommend.

  13. #3463

    L1 versus L2/ L3

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin87  [View Original Post]
    You got her to agree to L2 for one Mario coin? She must might have been pissed off about agreeing to that.
    FS providers generally don't like to give L1. They spend about the same amount of time with the client for less pay. Plus, L1 has to be more work than lying on their back or propped up on their knees and elbows while emitting fake oww-oww's and ahh-ahh 's and saying the occasional "you're so strong. ".

  14. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    There is a major hygiene difference in the two, however that doesn't matter when someone raw dogs a SW for $50 then goes to an AMP next month and infects them. Not sure how often AMP workers get tested and if they get pulled out of a rotation if they do get something. Better to be safe and go with a CBJ and CFS if you're worried about ruining your relationship / life. Not worth the risk.
    I recently visited Shasha at Royal in Bradenton. No kissing, no BBBJ, no BBCIP. If she sticks to that protocol, she's not getting or giving any diseases. Her English was good as were her other skills. Very cute Korean with nice A cups and a fair massage. I repeated.

  15. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering about the definition of "sex workers". There has to be a world of statistical difference between a drug-addicted streetwalker and a clean professional at an AMP. How could they stay in business if they were giving diseases to customers?
    There is a major hygiene difference in the two, however that doesn't matter when someone raw dogs a SW for $50 then goes to an AMP next month and infects them. Not sure how often AMP workers get tested and if they get pulled out of a rotation if they do get something. Better to be safe and go with a CBJ and CFS if you're worried about ruining your relationship / life. Not worth the risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape