Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 296 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3445

    Enjoy Massage

    Cici made it clear that after the $50.00 house fee, my $60.00 tip offer was only going to get me a handy with no titties showing. Wouldn't let me touch her during the massage which wasn't bad. On the flip, I had to see her tits, so she gave me back the $60 and I gave her a hundred. Got a few phone interruptions, she apologized, but overall not bad.

  2. #3444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 685

    New Spa in Port Char

    I noticed this place this driving by today. Got the info from the door, but didn't have time to test drive the place. AAA Spring Spa, 2300 Tamiami, Suite 11,941-723-4580. Did a few internet searches and came up with nothing. I'll check it out in the next week or so when I have a chance.

  3. #3443

    Eastern. Thankful it's an 80 min drive.

    My buddy says that he'd go see Kelly every day if he had the coin. Hasn't had anyone that hot anywhere before, that includes the Orlando hotshots as well as the infamous Soda. To him, her natural body and beauty hasn't outdone by anyone from an AMP experience in all his years. F'ing incredible. Oh, tomorrow is her last day, heading to tourist town. He tells me he wouldn't ever go anywhere else if she was around. If it wasn't for the drive, he'd take out a home improvement loan and see her a couple times today and tomorrow.

  4. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about everyones experience, primarily with HSV2, but also other skin diseases.

    As you may (or may not) know, HSV2 can be transmitted by skin contact anywhere in the groin, not just genitalia. Meaning that a condom does not provide full protection. It also can be transmitted when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. In general your odds of catching it are 1% per encounter with a carrier. Sex workers have an incidence rate of around 40-60 percent (even higher in those who perform bb uncovered) . So if you are going for L2 or L3 service twice a month, you basically have a cumulative chance of about 10% every year of catching herpes. (Just a bit more frequent than rolling a seven) Triple that if you do bb or uncovered (rolling doubles) 20% over 2 years. 30% over three and so on.

    If you already have it then no problem, but if not. This is a big deal.

    I am curious to know how many mongers already have it vs how many are rolling the dice.
    I'm wondering about the definition of "sex workers". There has to be a world of statistical difference between a drug-addicted streetwalker and a clean professional at an AMP. How could they stay in business if they were giving diseases to customers?

  5. #3441

    Any Soda or Yumi sightings?

    Any Soda or Yumi sightings? I'm eager to hook up with them again 😄.

  6. #3440

    Eastern

    I'm flying in town, who is currently at Eastern?

  7. #3439

    Had double with them, Kelli / Nancy at Eastern but would not do it again

    Quote Originally Posted by Cancu4  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience with just Monica in Stone Sauna including TS and FS. But, beautiful Kelly in Eastern provided the best service that again includes TS and FS. I was wondering why people are talking about Kelly and I understood that after my experience. You can't beat her as she is young with great attitude and best shape. Both of them charged more or less similar range- 240-280 incl everything.
    Visited Eastern recently, price for two of them is fair $$$ but would not do it again, both at Eastern I mean, Kelly and Nancy mentioned in other post, both pretty girls with great attitude but it's almost too much going on for me at the same time, they don't share so this kills 2 girl experience for me, they stay till the end of the month then off to Orlando, can have great time with either one of them, info for those who plan on seeing Eastern this month.

  8. #3438

    Eastern Massage

    So feeling a bit of stress with pending Super Bowl so went to them where I was greeted by the beautiful Nancy. After very friendly conversation, off to the shower we go for a bit of fun to begin. We first started with a bit of stand up cleaning and she turned around and slid me between her legs and just slid back and forth. Let me tell you if you have never experienced this there, took every bit of self control I had to not bust. Also, she was really good with the control as no matter the angle I tried to position myself, I just couldn't "accidentally" slide in. Had to stop her to take a breather and got on the hydro table for B2 B with TUMA and 69. We then headed off to the room where I caught a glimpse of Kelly. When Nancy returned, I asked about a double with Kelly but another one of you mongers came in and took her away so next time.

    We continued in room a bit more with 69, followed by so RCG & CG then switched to DS where when I entered her from behind it didn't take long. I asked to finish CIM where everything was deposited. In the end had a great time leaving $$. 8 lighter but well worth the expense. I will be returning before end of week for Kelly and will report back.

  9. #3437

    Vitamin

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try any of the new pills like Ro sparks, or Hims? Just wondering if there is anything more effective for us older folks. TIA.
    Sildenafil works great. I get mine from HIMS. 50 mgs is all it takes. Also have a script for the same from my Dr but 100 mgs. Minimal side effects for me but YMMV.

  10. #3436

    Kelly in Eastern

    Had a good experience with just Monica in Stone Sauna including TS and FS. But, beautiful Kelly in Eastern provided the best service that again includes TS and FS. I was wondering why people are talking about Kelly and I understood that after my experience. You can't beat her as she is young with great attitude and best shape. Both of them charged more or less similar range- 240-280 incl everything.

  11. #3435

    Vitamin V alternative

    Anyone try any of the new pills like Ro sparks, or Hims? Just wondering if there is anything more effective for us older folks. TIA.

  12. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I like to collect wechat contacts from girls that I like to repeat. This way when they move around, you can still stay in contact with them. Such is the case with Monica. I had met her last year at VM spa in St Petersburg. When work trip calls for a return, I reached out to her to see where she is working at now. She told me she is at Stone Sauna Spa now. It's a bit of drive from client's office, but I rather make the drive to see someone that I have seen before than risking seeing a new girl, even with reviews. Plus, repeat session is usually better than your first session since you both know what each other likes.

    Actually I wasn't sure if Monica still remembers me or not, but she did. And right after entering, we made out right there like long lost lovers haha. She explained to me that on top of the door fee, it's 200 for the tip and it comes with a table shower. I never pass up on the table shower. It's actually one of my favorite activities. There is just something about having a hot girl washing you and you washing her and playing with her.

    Back to the room, Monica asked if I wanted another girl for 100 more. I asked if there is another door fee or not, she said no. I could not pass up on such a deal, so I said yes. Plus, it has been a while since I had done a double. She went out and grabbed Yoyo. The first thing that caught my attention is her big eyes. Pretty girl. Tits are not as big as Monica's, but still solid C cups. They seem to have done a few doubles before, so they work so well together. One girl blowing me while another girl sitting on my face. And they knew just when the right time is to switch. There really isn't anything better than this. I will leave the juicy details to your imagination, but I will just say that if you never had a double before give the duo of Monica and Yoyo a try.

    Afterwards, I asked Monica if second girl for 100 more was a special deal for me or not, she said no. It's how they operate there. So for a total of 380, you get two girls plus a table shower. I would say that is a pretty good deal, especially for two girls who work so well together. If you never had a double and always wanted to have one, give Monica and Yoyo a try.
    Saw Monica a couple times when she was at VM. Wondered where she went. Seems like they all rotate around different places nowadays more so than they used to and also between cities (Sarasota, St. Pete / Tampa Bay & Orlando). Guess it gives them a change of scenery & pace / clientele.

  13. #3433

    Monica and Yoyo double at Stone Sauna Spa

    I like to collect wechat contacts from girls that I like to repeat. This way when they move around, you can still stay in contact with them. Such is the case with Monica. I had met her last year at VM spa in St Petersburg. When work trip calls for a return, I reached out to her to see where she is working at now. She told me she is at Stone Sauna Spa now. It's a bit of drive from client's office, but I rather make the drive to see someone that I have seen before than risking seeing a new girl, even with reviews. Plus, repeat session is usually better than your first session since you both know what each other likes.

    Actually I wasn't sure if Monica still remembers me or not, but she did. And right after entering, we made out right there like long lost lovers haha. She explained to me that on top of the door fee, it's 200 for the tip and it comes with a table shower. I never pass up on the table shower. It's actually one of my favorite activities. There is just something about having a hot girl washing you and you washing her and playing with her.

    Back to the room, Monica asked if I wanted another girl for 100 more. I asked if there is another door fee or not, she said no. I could not pass up on such a deal, so I said yes. Plus, it has been a while since I had done a double. She went out and grabbed Yoyo. The first thing that caught my attention is her big eyes. Pretty girl. Tits are not as big as Monica's, but still solid C cups. They seem to have done a few doubles before, so they work so well together. One girl blowing me while another girl sitting on my face. And they knew just when the right time is to switch. There really isn't anything better than this. I will leave the juicy details to your imagination, but I will just say that if you never had a double before give the duo of Monica and Yoyo a try.

    Afterwards, I asked Monica if second girl for 100 more was a special deal for me or not, she said no. It's how they operate there. So for a total of 380, you get two girls plus a table shower. I would say that is a pretty good deal, especially for two girls who work so well together. If you never had a double and always wanted to have one, give Monica and Yoyo a try.

  14. #3432
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about everyones experience, primarily with HSV2, but also other skin diseases.

    As you may (or may not) know, HSV2 can be transmitted by skin contact anywhere in the groin, not just genitalia. Meaning that a condom does not provide full protection. It also can be transmitted when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. In general your odds of catching it are 1% per encounter with a carrier. Sex workers have an incidence rate of around 40-60 percent (even higher in those who perform bb uncovered) . So if you are going for L2 or L3 service twice a month, you basically have a cumulative chance of about 10% every year of catching herpes. (Just a bit more frequent than rolling a seven) Triple that if you do bb or uncovered (rolling doubles) 20% over 2 years. 30% over three and so on.

    If you already have it then no problem, but if not. This is a big deal.

    I am curious to know how many mongers already have it vs how many are rolling the dice.
    L1 gives you the same results with less risks. Just saying.

  15. #3431

    Herpes (HSV2) and others

    I am curious about everyones experience, primarily with HSV2, but also other skin diseases.

    As you may (or may not) know, HSV2 can be transmitted by skin contact anywhere in the groin, not just genitalia. Meaning that a condom does not provide full protection. It also can be transmitted when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. In general your odds of catching it are 1% per encounter with a carrier. Sex workers have an incidence rate of around 40-60 percent (even higher in those who perform bb uncovered) . So if you are going for L2 or L3 service twice a month, you basically have a cumulative chance of about 10% every year of catching herpes. (Just a bit more frequent than rolling a seven) Triple that if you do bb or uncovered (rolling doubles) 20% over 2 years. 30% over three and so on.

    If you already have it then no problem, but if not. This is a big deal.

    I am curious to know how many mongers already have it vs how many are rolling the dice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape