Escort Review: Strip Club Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 901 to 915 of 8271
-
03-22-25 22:27 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 118Remembering
While back some guy thought a dancer was in her mid 20's. I had seen her OTC same week as the post; less make up and real world lighting. She was mid 30's easy.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 13:23 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 158Monse
Heard a news segment yesterday talking about one of north America's biggest meat processors and thought 'Monse?
But it was Tyson.
-
03-21-25 13:45 #7369Regular Member

Posts: 8Any more intel on Jaylee?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 13:15 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 2335You dick is shaped like a space for a reason! Just saying. I've found the best way is to avoid if this is your concern. Or pretend that's vaginal lubricant on ye dick!
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 13:09 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 2335This is rarely mentioned, but yep! Don't turn the lights up it will ruin your " win" hehe.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 12:23 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 176Natalia at Kittens
I was referred to Natalia at Kittens. Late night dancer. Big tits.
All natural fun. 500.
I saw Jaylee was in and know of good things with her can be had.
I stopped into Pandoras as well.
Does anyone have any experience with April or Zahara?
Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting.
-
03-20-25 13:10 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 286Was this BBFS?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 12:52 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 103Not cheap
I have never met Faith but is that a normal price for her? 400 for hh. That's not an expensive!
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 12:15 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 176Faith
I had not been to Pandoras in a while.
Recently I pulled into Pandoras. I saw Faith was working on instagram.
Walked in. Noticed the changes and ordered a beer.
Faith came over. Negotiated a HH. Club seemed dead.
Went to a room. She closed the curtain. DFK.
We undressed as we made out. She grabbed my cock and dropped to her knees. She did her best to deep throat me.
I then needed to bang her. She bent over tge table in doggie. I started pounding her. She got into it saying" yes yes right there. Like that. " I then pulled her hair back and held it on a ponytail as I slammed her.
Then she rade me rcg slamming her pussy down on me.
I opted for a BBBJ / HJ finish.
400 all in for room and her.
I am looking for new stripper to bang. Message me if you have a favorite.
-
03-17-25 09:56 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 444Most days
The club often gives a screen shot of the DJ's line up and they share it as part of the club's IG story. They might share this twice a day most days. They give the day shift and then the night shift; they really should post these earlier. Sometimes they give the roster so late in the shift it become a challenge to get their before the shift is over.
Originally Posted by TWilson
[View Original Post]
It wasn't shared Sunday.
-
03-17-25 09:32 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 68Sunday
Sometimes Anya and Monse stay a little later. In general Sunday nights aren't that great. I haven't been going much at nights, so I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by TWilson
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 23:23 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 27Pandoras Sunday night?
I didn't see the lineup for tonight and. Honestly- haven't really figured out how to find it. Is anyone interesting working tonight?
-
03-15-25 12:45 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 256Ireland
I expect a full report.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 06:09 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 220What about the butt? No signs of pregnancy that way.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 11:47 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 216Hang on. Lets me read their terms of service that go over those topics.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





