Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 26668
-
03-21-25 13:31 #23293Senior Member

Posts: 406I don't have the patience for that anymore either, Mike. This is how CJ differentiates herself from almost all her competition. Truth is, I haven't ever seen her because the hobby started pricing me out long ago, and I've never dipped into GPS debates because they have no end. But I sometimes wonder, what do mongers expect? I'm sure a good number of you have had long careers in business or owned your own businesses. (You can't all have come to afford this by inheritance.) The combination of her no-drugs-no-drama reassurance with reportedly amazing looks, personality, and sexual prowess comes at a premium, no? Why would she charge the same as, for example, a toothless meth face that works out of a shitty mattress in the shitty basement of her shitty house? Or for a BBFSCIP car date out behind the Dollar General? Why would we expect her rate to be the same as that of, say, a heroin addict who may or may not show up and may or may not be sober and may or may not fall asleep in the middle of giving you a hummer at the American Inn? Then there's always inflation. Rent. You name it. Hundreds of mongers have stated that her value is well above the average, but she has been smart to still keep pricing within range of a large demographic (by the way, where do you lucky fucks come up with ALLLL your money?) Yes, there is Madame Nikki, who I have also never seen but wish I could. From what I have read she is one of about four providers in the entire state that isn't on drugs, is nice, is very hot, and doesn't charge over 1 K for the pleasure. She is in Kalamazoo if any of you prefer. It's my understanding Lauren fits into this category, too. If any of you know who the fourth is, please alert us all. Immediately.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
And I know this is a horrible barometer for pricing, but I also often wonder (stop me if you've heard this one before): How much money would it take for me to have sex with a complete stranger for an hour? I honestly have no idea, the number would be so fucking ridiculous. And I like sex. I like it a lot. I know some of you crazy bastards would do it for free.
-
03-21-25 08:28 #23292Senior Member

Posts: 185Looks like she's real but apparently is scamming people out of their deposits so don't pre-pay anything if you schedule with her. It's always a good rule of thumb to not pay any deposits to any providers especially if they are visiting from out of town. Too easy for them to "cancel" and not give back your deposit.
Originally Posted by Tommygo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 07:10 #23291Regular Member

Posts: 8Her TER reviews were a bunch of 7 and 8 scores in the past but since the new year every review is talking about her prepay and she never shows. 5 reviews since January and all 1's and "ripoff / scam" talks. Unfortunate cause I was looking also until seeing those.
Originally Posted by Tommygo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:12 #23290Senior Member

Posts: 515Listen I love a beautiful woman as much as most but as long as I have access to the incredible Madame Nikki and others in the UTR world I will not pay more than $300-$400 tops and I assure your Nikki is well above the bar.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
My humble opinion of course. Stay safe why'all. JK.
-
03-20-25 17:37 #23289Senior Member

Posts: 259Confirming the GPS
She quoted 600 for a hour to bring my girlfriend along with me. I even offered to not to interact with her. Way to steep for this Kalamazoo monger.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 17:35 #23288Senior Member

Posts: 390Cassidy69
As with anything, you get what you pay for. I've only seen her 2-3 times but each time was great. Setting up the apt was easy. Everything happened on time and I had no concerns about her flaking on me or ghosting me after I arrived. Now couple that with an amazing body and an amazing time and 350 doesn't seem like a lot to me. I can't tell you how many times I've waited 30 min or more just to be ghosted or have shown up and the pics are nothing like who answered the door. I don't have the time or patience for that kind of stuff anymore. At least you know with her none of that stuff is going to happen.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:26 #23287Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you honey. Very sweet of you.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 15:02 #23286Senior Member

Posts: 587Kittiey
I've seen Kittiey as a duo partner with Pixie and just us. She's 5'4", brunette, cute face, average boobs, with a 7 body rating. She has had children so a bit of tummy damage. She's relatively new in the hobby so she was pretty naive, docile, and pretty much submissive / opened for everything. Kittiey prefers raincoat usage for oral and coital sex. I've hosed her in multiple positions where she delightfully moans her feelings. Never tried her back door which I don't think she opened to. A few months back she got into a really bad experience with substances involved so she may not be so trusting anymore. All in all she is a nice person and you won't regret seeing her. She was a buck and half for half hour but wasn't a clock watcher so I always went overtime with her. Recommend & repeating. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:11 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 1509Cassidy James and Extreme GPS
She gets many accolades but has been known for years of having extreme GPS. I mean this girl is asking 350 hour and believe it or not you've got guys out there inflating her GPS by saying things like "She's worth every penny", etc. Where's the "Shake my head" emoji?
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:04 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 1263Have to echo your praise
Especially the nonstop action! She'll leave you literally breathless.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 09:33 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 218Mrs. Kittiey
Hey Bottum have you visited Mrs. Kittiey? I'm asking as you said that you have connected with Jay's travel partners. I would love to know more about her.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Thanks my friend!
-
03-20-25 08:30 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 255CJ. The best.
If you are in GR during the day on weekdays, you need to see Cassidy James. She's the best GR has. Incredibly sexy. Passionate. Clean and no drug use. Great communication skills that far exceed every other provider. She truly respects your time which is so refreshing. Once you meet her you will realize the gold standard she presents. And the actual appointment is nonstop action and desire. Very fulfilling sexually, physically and emotionally.
Originally Posted by Grokken
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
She really is the best GR.
-
03-20-25 06:25 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 587Jay
My preference is to normal size to spinner type escorts so Jay is on the back burner for whom I play with. By most reviews and her travel partners she gives good value to her clients, but I never have partaken. Cute face but a minor BBW is the general consensus, possible negative is everything covered. I have dreamed with her travel companions frequently when so get the straight info on Jay. Jay supposedly got married recently so not sure who is writing those favorable reviews. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 02:03 #23280Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen HollowdayStar on tour in GR?
Thinking about to meet HollowdayStar a young chic! While she's in GR. Anyone seen her before? Got any info good or bad? Real or fake.
https://tryst.link/escort/star_hollowday
-
03-19-25 11:40 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 493Breezi link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/277717791653
Originally Posted by Justin762
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






