Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 26666
-
03-22-25 10:30 #23306Senior Member

Posts: 208Without location, default to fake
IME a listing is likely fake if the "Location" field that is not a location. For example, this location is listed as "Hotel. " Sometimes you'll see "Incall / Outcall" instead. These listings often reference OnlyFans or something else that is online, and charges a subscription fee.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
Listings are more likely legit if there's some kind of actual location listed. Even as general as "Michigan," or "West Michigan. " (Preferably, it's more precise, like "NW Grand Rapids. ") I can't say either way about this provider, but no real Location is a red flag for me.
-ODB.
-
03-22-25 10:03 #23305Senior Member

Posts: 64Throat goat
-
03-22-25 09:55 #23304Senior Member

Posts: 64Inessa love
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/609202804838
Looks to good to be true. Anyone?
-
03-22-25 09:09 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 219Breezy (young, stripper pole one)
So communicating with her is terrible she takes forever to respond, and once I was at her incall, I had to wait another 30 to 40 minutes to see her which was ridiculous and I can't believe I waited but she had such great reviews. I wanted to try her out, boy was I disappointed because she is not GFE. No daty or kissing, up charge for BBBJ and just a mess. The lap dance was hot and she is cute but the non GFE and comms issues means I'll pass.
Got BBBJ which lasted for a while then switch to cfs. Her on top to start and she didn't like that position and kept trying to get me to move to doggie. Eventually we did and I finished in the bag. I was rushing myself because of the long wait to get inside. Again won't repeat.
-
03-22-25 09:06 #23302Senior Member

Posts: 406Thanks, Pete! Here's a shot of some of us having a bit of fun. We can get pretty crazy sometimes! So great to be back in the office these days.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 09:01 #23301Senior Member

Posts: 219Alyssa from muskegon
I have seen her many times, and she is my go to in the area! She is super sexy and down for anything besides anal! Seen her at her incall apartment in Muskegon, and paid 300 for the hour! When I arrived, she was in a sexy outfit and led me right to her room where the fun began! I had her bend over, and I ate her pussy from behind while she moaned and drove her pussy into my face. We then moved to the bare blow job, She follows instructions well, and takes her time, and will also give plenty of attention to the boys! She used to strip, so there's nothing better than letting her grind and pop that ass on my cock in cowgirl, so that was the first position! Again, she gets top rating because she lets me go bare full service. I can only last a few minutes watching her reverse cowgirl, bounce on my dick, so we quickly changed to doggy style! Legs together, hands on her hips, just slamming it home for what seemed like forever, and she took it the whole time without any issues and moaning and squirming the whole time. Finished inside of her, and then she helped clean me up! I couldn't recommend her more.
-
03-22-25 08:54 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 219Amy (blonde from Houston)
Seen her recently, and will not repeat! She is not GFE in any way, shape or form! No kissing or DATY plus everything is covered and I wish this would have been more clear and reviews because I would not have seen her! Her performance is good, and she made me feel like she was happy to fuck me, but without all the accoutrements, it feels flat! She knew I was disappointed and did try to make it up to me So she gets points for that! If you don't mind, the non-GFE and a covered blow job, then she's probably your girl and you would have a good time, but not for me!
She is cute but the pictures are very dated and she is older in person.
-
03-22-25 07:28 #23299Senior Member

Posts: 493Tiny link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/995179599090
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 07:06 #23298Senior Member

Posts: 73Tiny
Haven't seen her post in a while. Anyone see her recently? Is she going downhill? If someone could post a link or put her number on here I would greatly appreciate it. Stay safe everyone.
-
03-21-25 22:03 #23297Regular Member

Posts: 16Stay safe no deposits no regrets
Thanks GR Diver and fmed26 for the heads-up, really appreciate you guys looking out. Totally agree with what you said. Deposit scams are way too common, especially with visiting providers. If they're legit, they'll respect wanting to handle things in person. Never pay a deposit for anyone, if someone insists on it, you're better off changing your plans. Not worth the risk. Be smart and stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by GRDiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 18:47 #23296Senior Member

Posts: 499Cj
CJ's marketing team is top notch this week!
-
03-21-25 17:35 #23295Senior Member

Posts: 515As I age
As I age I've learned to appreciate a better class of provider.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
I was active in Kalamazoo for years and the scene there is sketchy at best now. Yes Nikki is the high point and there is another UTR true GFE there as well (by invite only) but that's it the rest are trap hotel heroin addicts trying to make you believe they are top shelf.
I'm fairly new to the GR market and have found much of the same sadly. I am willing to pay for drug free drama free safe comfortable engagement. Is it pricey, maybe but ask yourself this is $$$ too much to ask to not have to have your head on a swivel or wonder if your vehicle will be there when you leave. I think not.
Again I met Lauren today and had the most stress free encounter I e had in a very long time. I'll find the funding to play the kind of games I like with the toys I like to play with. I guess getting older has definitely taught me that.
Be safe y'all. JK.
-
03-21-25 15:43 #23294Senior Member

Posts: 515Lauren
I had my first meeting with Lauren today and I must say that in the world we dabble in she is hands down in the top 3 I've ever met.
Easy set up (verification is mandatory and simple) nice private spot in good unassuming neighborhood, very clean, smelled awesome.
I am currently on injured reserve and she was very patient and accommodating.
She is physically very sexy and an absolutely beautiful person, it was very easy to vibe with her.
My time with her was comfortable and everything I could have asked for.
Price was well worth the event and the environment.
I will absolutely visit again.
Be safe y'all. JK.
-
03-21-25 13:31 #23293Senior Member

Posts: 406I don't have the patience for that anymore either, Mike. This is how CJ differentiates herself from almost all her competition. Truth is, I haven't ever seen her because the hobby started pricing me out long ago, and I've never dipped into GPS debates because they have no end. But I sometimes wonder, what do mongers expect? I'm sure a good number of you have had long careers in business or owned your own businesses. (You can't all have come to afford this by inheritance.) The combination of her no-drugs-no-drama reassurance with reportedly amazing looks, personality, and sexual prowess comes at a premium, no? Why would she charge the same as, for example, a toothless meth face that works out of a shitty mattress in the shitty basement of her shitty house? Or for a BBFSCIP car date out behind the Dollar General? Why would we expect her rate to be the same as that of, say, a heroin addict who may or may not show up and may or may not be sober and may or may not fall asleep in the middle of giving you a hummer at the American Inn? Then there's always inflation. Rent. You name it. Hundreds of mongers have stated that her value is well above the average, but she has been smart to still keep pricing within range of a large demographic (by the way, where do you lucky fucks come up with ALLLL your money?) Yes, there is Madame Nikki, who I have also never seen but wish I could. From what I have read she is one of about four providers in the entire state that isn't on drugs, is nice, is very hot, and doesn't charge over 1 K for the pleasure. She is in Kalamazoo if any of you prefer. It's my understanding Lauren fits into this category, too. If any of you know who the fourth is, please alert us all. Immediately.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
And I know this is a horrible barometer for pricing, but I also often wonder (stop me if you've heard this one before): How much money would it take for me to have sex with a complete stranger for an hour? I honestly have no idea, the number would be so fucking ridiculous. And I like sex. I like it a lot. I know some of you crazy bastards would do it for free.
-
03-21-25 08:28 #23292Senior Member

Posts: 185Looks like she's real but apparently is scamming people out of their deposits so don't pre-pay anything if you schedule with her. It's always a good rule of thumb to not pay any deposits to any providers especially if they are visiting from out of town. Too easy for them to "cancel" and not give back your deposit.
Originally Posted by Tommygo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






