Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 922 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11897

    RL location?

    Where is RL these days? I assume not in the building on Halsted with the orange sticker. Google still turns up this address and not seeing anything when I RTFF. Just trying to get general location.

  2. #11896

    Lily's Vick

    Dreamt of Brazilian girl Vick, she was awesome. Natural D or maybe E boobs and big booty, but not too fat. Mixed black and blonde hair, really attractive. Real pics, slightly older maybe late 20's. Yes to many things including kissing and DATY. Totally no add-on bullshit like other Latino girls. Not sure if I could call her a Latino girl as her native language is Portuguese. Lives in New Jersey, speaks very good English, nicely and politely like international college girls. Tried to give some services like Asian girls, including massage and nipple / ball licking before the BBBJ, not as fancy as Asians but very well beat all Latinos I had ever visited. CG, and then doggy in front of the mirror seeing her face yelling yes and fuck, plus the blonde hair on her back and the giant butt. What a view, WOW! Could not hold any more, exploded even before trying missionary or footplay. Damn. Woke up really satisfied. The only thing to pick is the lack of interaction in shower. Showered alone before and showered separately after. Did talk though during shower and nice kissing after shower. Blonde, giant boob / butt combo, warm nice attitude, zero communication barrier, only 2 bills. Already a very good deal.

  3. #11895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tme2316  [View Original Post]
    General location?
    Big apt complex near O'Hara. I concur. She aims to please. Looks older than photos, though her body is great.

  4. #11894

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    General location?

  5. #11893

    Mimi

    Mimi is really good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimilove

    Quote Originally Posted by ManglerMan  [View Original Post]
    Who are the best apartment providers now? I've seen Daisy & Lisa in the past. Thanks!

  6. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by GwFish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Thai girls at the River Rd apartments lately? I haven't seen any of their ads recently.
    Was wondering where to find them. Had one experience there and it was ok but the girl was a dark hot Thai who I'd probably repeat with.

  7. #11891

    Richie replacement

    Does anybody have recommendations for a Richie replacement. She's apparently left town and I'm struggling to find a new go to. Any recommendations for near O'Hare and similar high level of service would be great. Older is fine, as probably apparent by who I was regular with. PMs welcomed.

  8. #11890
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    I meant Ella.
    Has PM'ed but respond to other PMs. Look for a McDonald's in Glen Ellyn with a playplace in it. Across street is the playplace you are looking for. See more in Lombard threads.

  9. #11889

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any link or insight how to book Emma in Lombard? Thanks.
    I meant Ella.

  10. #11888

    Emma

    Any link or insight how to book Emma in Lombard? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Not very encouraging for me in current lineups of these apartments. Drove to Lombard to visit the rimming girl Ella. Quite a drive but she is a girl I really like, very good service. BP's Tina might also be a rimming girl which I visited elsewhere months ago. Hope some better girls to come in on 21st.

  11. #11887
    Quote Originally Posted by RileySums  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm going to be in the city this Saturday and am looking for any recommendations for a hot apartment girl, regardless of the ethnicity. I've read nearly into this forum, and the agencies that stood out to me are red lantern, Blue Phoenix, HKPD, but I have no idea which are worth it and currently have a decent line up! Thank you in advance why'all.
    Not very encouraging for me in current lineups of these apartments. Drove to Lombard to visit the rimming girl Ella. Quite a drive but she is a girl I really like, very good service. BP's Tina might also be a rimming girl which I visited elsewhere months ago. Hope some better girls to come in on 21st.

  12. #11886

    Current Hottest Apartment Girl?

    Hi everyone, I'm going to be in the city this Saturday and am looking for any recommendations for a hot apartment girl, regardless of the ethnicity. I've read nearly into this forum, and the agencies that stood out to me are red lantern, Blue Phoenix, HKPD, but I have no idea which are worth it and currently have a decent line up! Thank you in advance why'all.

  13. #11885

    Apartments

    Who are the best apartment providers now? I've seen Daisy & Lisa in the past. Thanks!

  14. #11884
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Nico is a really pretty Japanese girl in her early 20's a bit taller than I expected her to be. Nice long and lean body nice skinny great hips, long legs, shaved clean, very nice pair of B's with great nipples typical flat Asian ass. Shower was uneventful. Back to the room. She insisted I lay down for her script. Some nice LFK more LFK whenever I went in for it later during the session with no issue. She went for my nipples which still does nothing for me. Don't know, have not had a gal yet get me excited by licking my nipples. Started stroking Jr. That was nice and then down for BBBJ. BBBJ was decent not awesome but good 1/2 hand 1/2 mouth but she sure looked hot a cute faced 23? Year old sucking my cock. Broke her script when I went for DATY, very clean and fresh, really cute little pussy. Realized my favorite position for both doing the deed and DATY is with the girl on the side of the bed and doing DATY from my knees next to the bed. I also like standing missionary quite a bit, Just typically seems to be the best access for me to do the things I like most. This is really difficult in room #2 at Lilly's as the bed has no frame just a box and mattress on the floor so nothing lines up nicely like if it were a full bed everything is too low, and the floor is hard floor without carpet or rugs to kneel on. So DATY was very fun, clean and delicious, but uncomfortable for a long session of dining. She was responsive to my tongue lashing with some nice sexy moans that at least sounded natural and the pussy was getting wet and more yummy by the minute. Decided I had to get into that little treat and was plenty hard by this point with the visuals, cute face petite body, great tits and nice hips and trim tummy keeping me worked up. Again, standing missionary is one of my favorites usually for best access and control, went at it for a bit and was ready to blow my load in this cutie a couple times so I pulled out and went back to DATY a couple times to keep from finishing too soon. She didn't seem to mind this, in fact most ladies I do this with seem to like when I alternate back and forth between eating and fucking. I suggested we move to the love seat as it is twice as high as the bed, but she said no. This also became very uncomfortable pretty quick because nothing lines up right since again the bed is so low to the floor, and kneeling on hard floor. I modified to partial kneeling on the edge of the bed and grinding deep into her which made her moan a bit more. I wanted to play this out and cycle back and forth a couple more times but fucking and eating pussy with this short of a bed was getting to be a pain in the ass so I just grinded into her tight little twat as deep as I could and kept grinding until I blasted her full of cum. We stood up and she went for the tissue box which was empty, she grabbed the roll of paper towel off the love seat and wiped her pussy with a paper towel and then jammed a second, crumbled up paper towel between her legs to catch my cum as it dripped out of her pussy. She suggested we hit the shower. Was thinking Lilly's was less known than other places, but was surprised in the bathroom when I tossed my mouthwash cup into the 20 inch tall kitchen sized garbage can and the can was half filled with what had to be hundreds of mouthwash cups filling the bottom 10 inches of the can. WOW! They either don't empty the can too often or a LOT of guys move through here. Back to the room after and the hour was up got dressed chatted with her a bit. She is a funny girl. I liked her. I may have to try a half hour session though as for the 400 for the hour plus the upcharge to fill her up makes this quite expensive to bang a cute 20 year old and be uncomfortable the whole time. I don't know if Asian guys like to fuck on short beds on the floor, which I guess is most of their clients by choice, but at least this non-Asian guy that managed to get in there can't comfortable perform on such a short bed. The service was decent not awesome but decent my minor complaints are not with the girl in this case just the ergonomics, and the showers could have been shorter the two showers took at least 20 minutes of the hour. For the $600 I have at least three other options that are better in every way EXCEPT that I wouldn't be banging a skinny early 20's beautiful Japanese gal, but instead, a hot usually skinny spinner 30\40's Korean gal with nice bolt on's that would have better actual service in almost every case. My last time at Lilly's was horrible and this visit was a BIG improvement but I still find it hard to justify the extra long drive, the extra $140 premium to fuck a early 20's babe over my other options. Hell I have one gal I see she's 24 with a hot little body that I been fucking for two hour sessions bare (no CIP) but half the drive and only $400 plus the room as she has no incall. So I don't get to Lilly's too often. I would probably go more if the bed was taller and it wasnt as uncomfortable for a larger non-Asian (I'm 5'11") like me.

    Looks 9 service 7 for the girl -2(5) for the bed. Value 5 at best.

    TP.
    Nice review! You absolutely are not the only one complaining about Lily's beds.

    I am seriously thinking about establishing a LLC with my dog working as president and cats as vice presidents, so they can provide me a proof of employment. I will see if I can get verified in KP. LOL.

  15. #11883

    Nico At Lilly's

    Nico is a really pretty Japanese girl in her early 20's a bit taller than I expected her to be. Nice long and lean body nice skinny great hips, long legs, shaved clean, very nice pair of B's with great nipples typical flat Asian ass. Shower was uneventful. Back to the room. She insisted I lay down for her script. Some nice LFK more LFK whenever I went in for it later during the session with no issue. She went for my nipples which still does nothing for me. Don't know, have not had a gal yet get me excited by licking my nipples. Started stroking Jr. That was nice and then down for BBBJ. BBBJ was decent not awesome but good 1/2 hand 1/2 mouth but she sure looked hot a cute faced 23? Year old sucking my cock. Broke her script when I went for DATY, very clean and fresh, really cute little pussy. Realized my favorite position for both doing the deed and DATY is with the girl on the side of the bed and doing DATY from my knees next to the bed. I also like standing missionary quite a bit, Just typically seems to be the best access for me to do the things I like most. This is really difficult in room #2 at Lilly's as the bed has no frame just a box and mattress on the floor so nothing lines up nicely like if it were a full bed everything is too low, and the floor is hard floor without carpet or rugs to kneel on. So DATY was very fun, clean and delicious, but uncomfortable for a long session of dining. She was responsive to my tongue lashing with some nice sexy moans that at least sounded natural and the pussy was getting wet and more yummy by the minute. Decided I had to get into that little treat and was plenty hard by this point with the visuals, cute face petite body, great tits and nice hips and trim tummy keeping me worked up. Again, standing missionary is one of my favorites usually for best access and control, went at it for a bit and was ready to blow my load in this cutie a couple times so I pulled out and went back to DATY a couple times to keep from finishing too soon. She didn't seem to mind this, in fact most ladies I do this with seem to like when I alternate back and forth between eating and fucking. I suggested we move to the love seat as it is twice as high as the bed, but she said no. This also became very uncomfortable pretty quick because nothing lines up right since again the bed is so low to the floor, and kneeling on hard floor. I modified to partial kneeling on the edge of the bed and grinding deep into her which made her moan a bit more. I wanted to play this out and cycle back and forth a couple more times but fucking and eating pussy with this short of a bed was getting to be a pain in the ass so I just grinded into her tight little twat as deep as I could and kept grinding until I blasted her full of cum. We stood up and she went for the tissue box which was empty, she grabbed the roll of paper towel off the love seat and wiped her pussy with a paper towel and then jammed a second, crumbled up paper towel between her legs to catch my cum as it dripped out of her pussy. She suggested we hit the shower. Was thinking Lilly's was less known than other places, but was surprised in the bathroom when I tossed my mouthwash cup into the 20 inch tall kitchen sized garbage can and the can was half filled with what had to be hundreds of mouthwash cups filling the bottom 10 inches of the can. WOW! They either don't empty the can too often or a LOT of guys move through here. Back to the room after and the hour was up got dressed chatted with her a bit. She is a funny girl. I liked her. I may have to try a half hour session though as for the 400 for the hour plus the upcharge to fill her up makes this quite expensive to bang a cute 20 year old and be uncomfortable the whole time. I don't know if Asian guys like to fuck on short beds on the floor, which I guess is most of their clients by choice, but at least this non-Asian guy that managed to get in there can't comfortable perform on such a short bed. The service was decent not awesome but decent my minor complaints are not with the girl in this case just the ergonomics, and the showers could have been shorter the two showers took at least 20 minutes of the hour. For the $600 I have at least three other options that are better in every way EXCEPT that I wouldn't be banging a skinny early 20's beautiful Japanese gal, but instead, a hot usually skinny spinner 30\40's Korean gal with nice bolt on's that would have better actual service in almost every case. My last time at Lilly's was horrible and this visit was a BIG improvement but I still find it hard to justify the extra long drive, the extra $140 premium to fuck a early 20's babe over my other options. Hell I have one gal I see she's 24 with a hot little body that I been fucking for two hour sessions bare (no CIP) but half the drive and only $400 plus the room as she has no incall. So I don't get to Lilly's too often. I would probably go more if the bed was taller and it wasnt as uncomfortable for a larger non-Asian (I'm 5'11") like me.

    Looks 9 service 7 for the girl -2(5) for the bed. Value 5 at best.

    TP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape