Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39904
    Haven't been there in a minute. Kiki runs that place, and she runs a tight ship: I saw 3 or 4 girls there a couple of years ago, they all knew / liked me, and none gave extras besides some teasing.

    That place probably stays open because so many men want to shoot their shot with Kiki, who is legit beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the input on Miaa. After finding her real name I figured the FB profile was her, so maybe a fake profile with fake pics.

    I saw a place open late called Young Spa at Waimanu and Kamakee near Whole Foods. Open door, flashing neon. Had the look of a place that gives extras but so far I haven't heard of them doing anything extra. How do they stay in business? It used to be balled Amar.

  2. #39903
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Ok.

    Let's get this Miaa stuff straight.

    I first saw Miaa as a provider in 2017 and I've followed her ever since. I'm a charter member of the "Marry me, Mia" club and I assure you that I have no chance of winning that lottery! However, I can easily provide clear and complete information regarding her current location and business status.

    Miaa is located in Century Square (1188 Bishop) in suite three 1 oh 4. Oddly, her suite is soundproofed (lined with sound absorbing material), perhaps to control sound level in nearby suites. She is a cutie, with big boobs (DDD with a natural sag), shoulder length dark hair and a wonderfully playful attitude. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's by now but looks younger and probably weighs in between 110 and 130 pounds (put on a bit of weight during Covid and struggling to lose it). She's less than 5 feet tall and, on that small frame, her boobs are impressive.

    I've only known her to work alone. However, she may bring in a friend to fill in for her when she is sick / needs a break / has her period.

    She has mannerisms that distinctly define her and make it easy to know who you are seeing. She has a "little girl" voice. Very soft spoken. And provides exceptional BBBJ service but will continually talk in that little girl voice to your cock. It can be a bit disturbing at first but it a characteristic that I haven't seen anywhere else. If the provider you see doesn't do that, she ISN'T Miaa.

    As far as I know, she has ALWAYS run at least one REAL picture in her ads. When I first met her, she was actually wearing the one of the outfits shown in the current (2017) ad. The attached image is really her and is from her current ad but it is not a current image and it is too dark to provide a clear picture. I have others (and have posted them). Right-click on my username and search my posts looking for Miaa and you should find other REAL pictures of this wonderful provider.

    There are 2 pictures attached. The dark one is from the current ad and the one with glasses is from an old ad (6 or so years ago).

    With all of that said, Miaa is a sweetheart!! She's a special provider who will fuck you any way you want and make you believer that you are the best thing she's ever met. If you try to overpay her, she will politely refuse and will return the overpayment. She's a SPECIAL woman. Treat her that way!!
    Does she have a current ad?

  3. #39902
    Thank you for this quality post.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Ok.

    Let's get this Miaa stuff straight.

    I first saw Miaa as a provider in 2017 and I've followed her ever since. I'm a charter member of the "Marry me, Mia" club and I assure you that I have no chance of winning that lottery! However, I can easily provide clear and complete information regarding her current location and business status.

    Miaa is located in Century Square (1188 Bishop) in suite three 1 oh 4. Oddly, her suite is soundproofed (lined with sound absorbing material), perhaps to control sound level in nearby suites. She is a cutie, with big boobs (DDD with a natural sag), shoulder length dark hair and a wonderfully playful attitude. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's by now but looks younger and probably weighs in between 110 and 130 pounds (put on a bit of weight during Covid and struggling to lose it). She's less than 5 feet tall and, on that small frame, her boobs are impressive.

    I've only known her to work alone. However, she may bring in a friend to fill in for her when she is sick / needs a break / has her period.

    She has mannerisms that distinctly define her and make it easy to know who you are seeing. She has a "little girl" voice. Very soft spoken. And provides exceptional BBBJ service but will continually talk in that little girl voice to your cock. It can be a bit disturbing at first but it a characteristic that I haven't seen anywhere else. If the provider you see doesn't do that, she ISN'T Miaa.

    As far as I know, she has ALWAYS run at least one REAL picture in her ads. When I first met her, she was actually wearing the one of the outfits shown in the current (2017) ad. The attached image is really her and is from her current ad but it is not a current image and it is too dark to provide a clear picture. I have others (and have posted them). Right-click on my username and search my posts looking for Miaa and you should find other REAL pictures of this wonderful provider.

    There are 2 pictures attached. The dark one is from the current ad and the one with glasses is from an old ad (6 or so years ago).

    With all of that said, Miaa is a sweetheart!! She's a special provider who will fuck you any way you want and make you believer that you are the best thing she's ever met. If you try to overpay her, she will politely refuse and will return the overpayment. She's a SPECIAL woman. Treat her that way!!

  4. #39901

    Young Spa

    Thanks for all the input on Miaa. After finding her real name I figured the FB profile was her, so maybe a fake profile with fake pics.

    I saw a place open late called Young Spa at Waimanu and Kamakee near Whole Foods. Open door, flashing neon. Had the look of a place that gives extras but so far I haven't heard of them doing anything extra. How do they stay in business? It used to be balled Amar.

  5. #39900

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Miaa is like a 4 foot nothing thick asian chick that likes to talk if you into that. At least that's what I experienced.
    I last saw her pre-COVID, so I am working off a distant memory. She was short but I don't think that short, probably about 5 foot even, or just under, but a huge rack. She was thick but not fat or displeasing.

    I think she was Malaysian or Mongolian can't remember which. She was up for anal the first time around but not the second. Never saw her again.

  6. #39899

    I thought miaa was asian.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
    Miaa is like a 4 foot nothing thick asian chick that likes to talk if you into that. At least that's what I experienced.

  7. #39898
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
    Those are a couple of the sexiest photo's ever on this board. Thanks.

  8. #39897

    Not Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
    While I know that you said the pic is a little dated, but that does not look like Miaa. While I've only known her recently, I don't see a resemblance to the pics and Mia's boobs are larger. I'd say it's not her.

  9. #39896

    That's not Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
    Don't know where those came from. But that's not Miaa.

  10. #39895

    Miaa

    Ok.

    Let's get this Miaa stuff straight.

    I first saw Miaa as a provider in 2017 and I've followed her ever since. I'm a charter member of the "Marry me, Mia" club and I assure you that I have no chance of winning that lottery! However, I can easily provide clear and complete information regarding her current location and business status.

    Miaa is located in Century Square (1188 Bishop) in suite three 1 oh 4. Oddly, her suite is soundproofed (lined with sound absorbing material), perhaps to control sound level in nearby suites. She is a cutie, with big boobs (DDD with a natural sag), shoulder length dark hair and a wonderfully playful attitude. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's by now but looks younger and probably weighs in between 110 and 130 pounds (put on a bit of weight during Covid and struggling to lose it). She's less than 5 feet tall and, on that small frame, her boobs are impressive.

    I've only known her to work alone. However, she may bring in a friend to fill in for her when she is sick / needs a break / has her period.

    She has mannerisms that distinctly define her and make it easy to know who you are seeing. She has a "little girl" voice. Very soft spoken. And provides exceptional BBBJ service but will continually talk in that little girl voice to your cock. It can be a bit disturbing at first but it a characteristic that I haven't seen anywhere else. If the provider you see doesn't do that, she ISN'T Miaa.

    As far as I know, she has ALWAYS run at least one REAL picture in her ads. When I first met her, she was actually wearing the one of the outfits shown in the current (2017) ad. The attached image is really her and is from her current ad but it is not a current image and it is too dark to provide a clear picture. I have others (and have posted them). Right-click on my username and search my posts looking for Miaa and you should find other REAL pictures of this wonderful provider.

    There are 2 pictures attached. The dark one is from the current ad and the one with glasses is from an old ad (6 or so years ago).

    With all of that said, Miaa is a sweetheart!! She's a special provider who will fuck you any way you want and make you believer that you are the best thing she's ever met. If you try to overpay her, she will politely refuse and will return the overpayment. She's a SPECIAL woman. Treat her that way!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ef18973ca2cae1d253f7c8834f272ad.jpg‎   c805907acce68f70d27315a01e4c63bc.jpeg‎  

  11. #39894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Which room number is she in? I called once and was sent to a room in the 20's. I went in and was someonw else so I walked out. They called later and said Mia be in later but I couldn't go back at that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.

  12. #39893

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    Howzit! Saw Mia years back when she was at CC. Been meaning to see her again. Working in town now so CS is perfect.

    Is the number from the old ad her contact info or is the one in this ad the current one? Been following her ads for years so noticed the pics are the same ones used through the years. Any help would be appreciated!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13233161.html
    Looked up the leasee on the unit I was told she was in at CS on floor 3X. I hits back as a person with a massage license and a FB profile. Wonder it this is her? Pic are at least 5 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7437.jpg‎   IMG_7436.jpg‎  

  13. #39892
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind  [View Original Post]
    Removing that option and going to only crypto must have lost them a lot of money. I didn't renew when they did that.
    They allow credit cards again but not as much reviews as before yet.

  14. #39891

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie1933  [View Original Post]
    Might be slightly off-topic, but did you guys know you can now pay for Rubmaps by debit / credit card?
    Removing that option and going to only crypto must have lost them a lot of money. I didn't renew when they did that.

  15. #39890

    Rubmaps

    Might be slightly off-topic, but did you guys know you can now pay for Rubmaps by debit / credit card?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape