Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 648 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9199

    I would like to

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Can you share?

  2. #9198

  3. #9197

    Megan

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-4bccf5993b20

    This one is real. No doubt the pic is real but has to be several years old and 30+ pounds ago. Still a very pretty face. She is a bigger girl but thick more than fat but definitely a mom bod even though she posts as having no kids. Probably 5'8" 185#, could be 27 but I'd guess early 30's. Really nice rack that comes along with the size. Claims she has only seen two since she started posting. Drove to me from somewhere 30 minutes from Knoxville. Not really my body type but a really fun time regardless. Certainly not boring, even enthusiastic, BBJ is among the best. Although I prefer 5'1", 110#, there is a good chance I'll still repeat. Very, very pleasant personality.

  4. #9196

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Got 150 qv, 200 hh, and 300 hr. Absolutely a pro as this was the unsolicited response after the second text. I asked about rules and everything went silent.

    I have seen almost 30 SA girls, not counting the handful of known pros from other platforms, this one was the quickest to $$ as any but if she is a pro, I don't recognize her from any of the other common sites.

    As mentioned previously, the 21 to 30 yr old real low volume SA girls typically require a little more finesse. Not this one.

  5. #9195
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Quoted 4. Got the semi pro vibe.

  6. #9194

    Sasha

    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0662.jpg‎  

  7. #9193

    Lia

    To answer my own question, I can confirm that Lia is definitely worth it. It was a once in a lifetime experience for me to get to fuck someone who has the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life. They remind me of Chesty Morgan's tits from way back before we were all born.

    But even better, she is an intelligent, sensual, and sweet woman. Like, this is the first SB where I've thought that I would want to actually try to date her under different circumstances. I don't often want to get drinks beforehand with a SB, but I would recommend it for her.

    If you're not into gigantic tits, or even big tits, don't bother, but if you are, you're in for a treat.

    Treat her right gentlemen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDorBiggerPlz  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting your city and have been in contact with the following women. Any info you have is appreciated. Trying to avoid people who are going to last-minute ask for pay upfront or some shit.

    Alys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-d8b635a14cf8

    Lia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-7039828dc576

    Shandra.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-c9348f810ae3

    Cass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-f145d3b077a9

  8. #9192
    Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if this post was location or person, specific. Appreciate the added clarity.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my thoughts. Thanks.

  9. #9191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Shiann

    Exactly my thoughts. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGo13  [View Original Post]
    I think the implication is that if she was involved in that little venture, she might still run with that element and you might want to exercise some caution. Could be she has completely changed in 18 months, but my guess is the probability might be pretty low. GaltGuy can certainly correct me if I am wrong.

  10. #9190

  11. #9189

    Shiann

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyBoy1223  [View Original Post]
    Could you possibly elaborate? That article is from 18 months ago.
    I think the implication is that if she was involved in that little venture, she might still run with that element and you might want to exercise some caution. Could be she has completely changed in 18 months, but my guess is the probability might be pretty low. GaltGuy can certainly correct me if I am wrong.

  12. #9188
    Could you possibly elaborate? That article is from 18 months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaltGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Officials say the arrests mark the largest fentanyl seizure in Harlan County history. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-82aeacfcdd24

  13. #9187

    So few opportunities here

    I have been on SA for 10 years off and on. Had great success. Two LTRS that were best in class. This current Knoxville scenario is a joke. Nashville is only a little better. I went to Thailand last year for a month. Think I'll just save my money and go back.

  14. #9186
    Oof how much is she offering you?

  15. #9185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Shiann. Be aware

    "Officials say the arrests mark the largest fentanyl seizure in Harlan County history. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-82aeacfcdd24

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape