Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1648 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 24715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23320

    Young and hot at Classic?

    I was at classic 2 weeks back, right at open. I got a typical 50-60 ish woman. There was also a very attractive young lady there with long hair maybe 30's.

    Is she actually working? Anyone with further intel?

  2. #23319

    Outcall Massage

    Any decent outcalls? Has Jenny, Nikki, or Lilia ever done outcalls?

  3. #23318

    Names and roles might be fake, but

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.
    For consistency in HJ, Classic is the spot. Providers are older, but you don't have to wonder / guess if you're going to receive what you came (no pun intended) for.

  4. #23317
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html

    She is a ebony girl located in st charles.
    Yes I have. In New Town. Apartment had trash and smelled of dirty diapers. Her "nuru" was a hand job, massage was just some finger glides. CBJ was an up charge. I don't recommend.

    Also check out post 22214. Much like my experience.

  5. #23316
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.
    Were you draped thruout, or nude? Did you flip and they massaged you then also? And no hint of anything more?

  6. #23315

    Anyone see her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html

    She is a ebony girl located in st charles.

  7. #23314

    This is in Ballwin Correct? Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?

    Lilly is on my to try list when she gets back.
    Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.

  8. #23313

    Ocean massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Any inf on this place in St Peter's on Mexico rd?
    It looks like the prices here are great.

  9. #23312

    Ocean Massage

    Any inf on this place in St Peter's on Mexico rd?

  10. #23311
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on a decent black / ebony masseuse?
    Just tossed a review up for Remy over in the Escort section but she also gives massage.

  11. #23310

    Ocean massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ocean Massage in St. Peter's on Mexico rd? I've seen a few ads on Instagram with hints of HE.
    I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.

  12. #23309

    Black / ebony massage

    Anyone have any recommendations on a decent black / ebony masseuse?

  13. #23308

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Nikki used to advertise almost daily. Now it seems like it's every two weeks. Think she has enough fans that she doesn't have to advertise?

    I wonder if she's taking a break or moving on to something else.
    She is not verified on RR so her ad is harder to find. But almost every day.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-wk-70935.html

  14. #23307
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I mean, Nikki has been reviewed on here ad nauseam. Not much more can be said. No FS offered. Decent relaxing massage, HJ w / mutual touch, and DATY. DM me for additional info, if you're curious.
    Nikki used to advertise almost daily. Now it seems like it's every two weeks. Think she has enough fans that she doesn't have to advertise?

    I wonder if she's taking a break or moving on to something else.

  15. #23306
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Those tip amounts are spot on. Unfortunately alot over tip and then they expect it.
    Anyone have any experience with Ocean Massage in St. Peter's on Mexico rd? I've seen a few ads on Instagram with hints of HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape