Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31226

    Alma Alvarez

    Hi just wondering if any users on this site have any experience with her? Positive or negative She is listed as Michigan but has a lot of TER reviews in Cincinnati. Thanks anyone in advance.

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/alma-alvarez-2/

  2. #31225
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, she is my type except now I see in the one ad all her no's. I will keep looking and I appreciate the info.

  3. #31224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Price difference

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/052698193395

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184410343

    Here are some other links, possibly cheaper than the ad you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.

  4. #31223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    In town next month

    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.
    Last edited by SR7D1; 03-21-25 at 12:46. Reason: spelling

  5. #31222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Aries

    Phone number leads to a Facebook account but that account in not hers. She could be using a friends to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]

  6. #31221

  7. #31220

    Cinn, I think I'll pass

    Thank you both, gents. Appreciate the feedback. I think I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.

  8. #31219

    Shay

    For those interested Shay is back in town. She is experienced and good at what she does. Never have any problems with her.

    I noticed she has the milking table with here. I'll have to try that sometime.

    She is utr but I can give here number out to seniors.

  9. #31218

    Filter Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.

    I saw one semi positive review on here. Well written review (thanks buddy) , but didn't reflect too well on her.

    Anybody try her and should I keep trying? She looks cute in the pic, but she's becoming more and more unattractive to me as my frustration grows. Thanks advance. Rub 19.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184278461
    I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.

  10. #31217
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.
    The review may have been mine. I've tried to see her again. But the comm is bad still. She's told me three times she was going to give me her regular number and has yet to. Head was good. Price was good. Up to you if she is worth the hassle. I drive by there twice a day so its easy for me. YMMV.

  11. #31216

    Anyone try Cinn? Impossible to get a hold of

    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.

    I saw one semi positive review on here. Well written review (thanks buddy) , but didn't reflect too well on her.

    Anybody try her and should I keep trying? She looks cute in the pic, but she's becoming more and more unattractive to me as my frustration grows. Thanks advance. Rub 19.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184278461

  12. #31215

    Shaved?

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is amazing!
    I saw her maybe 6 years ago. Did not shave arms, legs then. Has that changed?

    Looks like gained weight. Had great skin and a great time.

  13. #31214

    Seeking petite ladies

    Fellow mongers I'm looking for a GFE in the Cincinnati area and Dayton to a smaller degree.

    Yes I've been on the numerous sites they advert on but pickins are slim these days on what I'm looking for.

    Prefer petite from 18 to 40 age. Be nice if she is UTR but not needed.

    I'm hoping someone knows if some hidden gems they would share.

    Please message DM me here.

    I am happy to reciprocate with a couple UTRs I have.

    Thanks one and all in advance.

    Cheers.

    Caligula.

  14. #31213

    Saffy Taffy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info is right there in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/007836872615
    Her ass is amazing!

  15. #31212

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    Got contact info.
    Her contact info is right there in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/007836872615

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape