Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 33234
-
03-21-25 14:03 #31224Senior Member

Posts: 1165Price difference
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/052698193395
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184410343
Here are some other links, possibly cheaper than the ad you posted.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 12:45 #31223Banned Member

Posts: 3188In town next month
So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.
Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.
This is what I like if she is real:
https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose
I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.Last edited by SR7D1; 03-21-25 at 12:46. Reason: spelling
-
03-21-25 10:25 #31222Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Aries
Phone number leads to a Facebook account but that account in not hers. She could be using a friends to post.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 08:59 #31221Senior Member

Posts: 159Aries
Any word on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184379493
-
03-21-25 08:46 #31220Senior Member

Posts: 127Cinn, I think I'll pass
Thank you both, gents. Appreciate the feedback. I think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 07:41 #31219Senior Member

Posts: 363Shay
For those interested Shay is back in town. She is experienced and good at what she does. Never have any problems with her.
I noticed she has the milking table with here. I'll have to try that sometime.
She is utr but I can give here number out to seniors.
-
03-20-25 15:54 #31218Senior Member

Posts: 363Filter Magic
I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 14:59 #31217Regular Member

Posts: 32The review may have been mine. I've tried to see her again. But the comm is bad still. She's told me three times she was going to give me her regular number and has yet to. Head was good. Price was good. Up to you if she is worth the hassle. I drive by there twice a day so its easy for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:34 #31216Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone try Cinn? Impossible to get a hold of
Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.
I saw one semi positive review on here. Well written review (thanks buddy) , but didn't reflect too well on her.
Anybody try her and should I keep trying? She looks cute in the pic, but she's becoming more and more unattractive to me as my frustration grows. Thanks advance. Rub 19.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184278461
-
03-19-25 01:41 #31215Senior Member

Posts: 101Shaved?
I saw her maybe 6 years ago. Did not shave arms, legs then. Has that changed?
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
Looks like gained weight. Had great skin and a great time.
-
03-18-25 16:28 #31214Senior Member

Posts: 305Seeking petite ladies
Fellow mongers I'm looking for a GFE in the Cincinnati area and Dayton to a smaller degree.
Yes I've been on the numerous sites they advert on but pickins are slim these days on what I'm looking for.
Prefer petite from 18 to 40 age. Be nice if she is UTR but not needed.
I'm hoping someone knows if some hidden gems they would share.
Please message DM me here.
I am happy to reciprocate with a couple UTRs I have.
Thanks one and all in advance.
Cheers.
Caligula.
-
03-18-25 12:58 #31213Senior Member

Posts: 844Saffy Taffy
Her ass is amazing!
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 12:33 #31212Senior Member

Posts: 451Saffy
Her contact info is right there in her ad.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/007836872615
-
03-18-25 10:00 #31211Senior Member

Posts: 113Got contact info.
Originally Posted by Weekender69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:39 #31210Senior Member

Posts: 192What on earth are you basing this on?
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






