Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 27900
-
03-20-25 15:16 #25620Regular Member

Posts: 8Insatiable Anna still working?
Has anyone seen Insatiable Anna in the last two or three months? I've tried emailing a few times but haven't heard a word back, maybe she's not traveling to Seattle anymore? Wondering if I'm off the list now (I could be as I had to cancel last time) or if she's just retired?
-
03-20-25 13:09 #25619Senior Member

Posts: 282MadamKitty, NinaBubbles
MadamKitty and NinaBubbles are my go to.
Nina doesn't like creampies. MadamKitty does.
-
03-19-25 20:02 #25618Senior Member

Posts: 537Another theory is that TNA folks look down their noses at anyone who advertises BBFS, so it's rarely advertised or discussed there (fear of getting blacklisted).
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 20:00 #25617Senior Member

Posts: 511Bbfs
Also and has been my experience, many times it will not be offered on the first visit but will be on subsequent visits, especially if they like you and want you to become a regular. In their shoes, I would do the same.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 18:35 #25616Senior Member

Posts: 160I've tried with all 4. None will go without the raincoat.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 18:33 #25615Senior Member

Posts: 160She is up in Bothell walking the streets. That's where you will find her. Usually around bikini bariasta or truck stops.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 18:27 #25614Senior Member

Posts: 160Catfish
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before or if anyone actually has seen here. Also not going to go through dozens of posts to find out.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2063673150
Jess is clearly a catfish. I texted her asking for BBFS hh. She texted me saying no explicit texts and offered a rate of 300.
After doing some research she has been labeled a catfish on other sites. I asked her before driving up to Everett from Olympia if she can send me a photo holding up three fingers to prove she is real and not someone else. She sends me a random photo I told her I could easily send a random photo off the internet as well. I want a picture of her holding up three fingers to prove she's the girl in the photos. She absolutely refused and started calling me a scammer.
I gave her plenty of opportunities to send me a photo but she wanted to charge me 45 dollars for a a facetime session. I told her I don't need a Facetime session. I just need a photo proving she is real.
You have been warned.
-
03-19-25 17:12 #25613Senior Member

Posts: 277This
It's usually a gentlemen's (agreement between me and the girl if I'm getting it on the "low. " I have a few theories on why if you get BBFS when it's said they don't is that they probably charge us different rates and ask us not to disclose to have a flat fee. That or they're genuinely just don't do it with many dudes and can be choosy.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
I would say it becomes a lot easier once you become a regular or provide paper work, with an upcharge 99.9% of the time.
-
03-19-25 15:06 #25612Senior Member

Posts: 148Maybe you should stick to the other board. There's plenty of chicks that say no on their ads, and then do when you're there.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:55 #25611Senior Member

Posts: 1303I re-read the ad, and the 300 incall is actually " Add $300 to my outcall rates" so not a scam nor upsale, but "high end".
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:19 #25610Senior Member

Posts: 510No Google? She says no "unsafe" a few times in her ad.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-asap.2983989/
I came to your bare beauties thread to get intel while traveling. I think I'll stick to TNA board.
-
03-19-25 14:09 #25609Senior Member

Posts: 510It would be nice if someone invented a device where you could copy and paste a name and come up with some info on someone.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]
In this case she mentions boundries 4 times on her website. I doubt she belongs in a bare thread.
https://www.camilarowe.com/
-
03-19-25 13:09 #25608Senior Member

Posts: 1401LOL! You're right I missed that. That makes this less scam more cuckholding GPS!
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 09:01 #25607Senior Member

Posts: 595Too many people having information can and does ruin good things.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 11:53 #25606Senior Member

Posts: 212You missed the part that $300 hr is in addition to her outcall rates. So to even start you are looking at $650 an hour. There’s also no mention of bb services so I’m not even sure why she’s being brought up here. It’s really annoying that this thread has just turned into the normal escort thread.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




