Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25506

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should stick to the other board. There's plenty of chicks that say no on their ads, and then do when you're there.
    It's usually a gentlemen's (agreement between me and the girl if I'm getting it on the "low. " I have a few theories on why if you get BBFS when it's said they don't is that they probably charge us different rates and ask us not to disclose to have a flat fee. That or they're genuinely just don't do it with many dudes and can be choosy.

    I would say it becomes a lot easier once you become a regular or provide paper work, with an upcharge 99.9% of the time.

  2. #25505
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    No Google? She says no "unsafe" a few times in her ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-asap.2983989/

    I came to your bare beauties thread to get intel while traveling. I think I'll stick to TNA board.
    Maybe you should stick to the other board. There's plenty of chicks that say no on their ads, and then do when you're there.

  3. #25504
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That hot (if the pics are real) and at that rate? Either a scam, up sell galore when you see her or you've found the ultimate unicorn!
    I re-read the ad, and the 300 incall is actually " Add $300 to my outcall rates" so not a scam nor upsale, but "high end".

  4. #25503
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154
    No Google? She says no "unsafe" a few times in her ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-asap.2983989/

    I came to your bare beauties thread to get intel while traveling. I think I'll stick to TNA board.

  5. #25502
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice if someone invented a device where you could copy and paste a name and come up with some info on someone.

    In this case she mentions boundries 4 times on her website. I doubt she belongs in a bare thread.

    https://www.camilarowe.com/

  6. #25501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    You missed the part that $300 hr is in addition to her outcall rates. So to even start you are looking at $650 an hour. Theres also no mention of bb services so Im not even sure why shes being brought up here. Its really annoying that this thread has just turned into the normal escort thread.
    LOL! You're right I missed that. That makes this less scam more cuckholding GPS!

  7. #25500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Too many people having information can and does ruin good things.

  8. #25499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That hot (if the pics are real) and at that rate? Either a scam, up sell galore when you see her or you've found the ultimate unicorn!
    You missed the part that $300 hr is in addition to her outcall rates. So to even start you are looking at $650 an hour. There’s also no mention of bb services so I’m not even sure why she’s being brought up here. It’s really annoying that this thread has just turned into the normal escort thread.

  9. #25498
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    That hot (if the pics are real) and at that rate? Either a scam, up sell galore when you see her or you've found the ultimate unicorn!

  10. #25497

    Camila Rowe


  11. #25496
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    God damn she's got on the XXL Cumbrellas!

  12. #25495

    Katie

    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

  13. #25494
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I miss when she was younger. Do we know if any of her "friends" are down for a bb duo? I tried with one of them awhile back and she made me put on a cover for her friend and ripped that shit off as fast as she could when it was her turn.

    Also there was a post that got deleted on TNA but Kayden K or whatever her name is ignored the condom on the bed and insisted I CIP. She was strung out and tweaker vibes. I kinda felt gross after but no smell or anything.

  14. #25493
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that. There is a lot of open talk about BB here and that IS different from other states. I travel to FL often, and can attest to the fact that it was never discussed but almost always available. That was the same in Chicago (not sure about the rest of IL), MI, TX and many other states. And it was delivered at a much lower price with better overall service and attitude. I just wish the PNW stopped talking so much and actually did more.

    The more liberal the state, good service is harder to find at a reasonable cost. Out here in WA it is almost taboo to ask a provider why she charges soo much (especially on TNA) - in other states, that was a topic that was actively discussed. PNW looks like it has a well established board with a lot of intel. But on deeper inspection. It is much harder to find good reliable providers who charge reasonable rates. These are a dime a dozen in other states (I travel a LOT for work and consistently hobby more in TX, MI, Chicago) - than I do here in WA. It just fucking sucks.
    The lack of sunlight around here definitely makes people antisocial. The people I've gotten along with the best have tended to be transplants from other countries / states. You'd think WA being more liberal would make it easier to hobby / date / etc. , but it's the opposite for sure. You see it in the poorer service, the amount of flakes around, and just more distant attitude of most people. It's like you're constantly competing to throw your time, effort, and money at someone, while women anywhere else would love that attention. It's all the same from providers to nonpros to civvies -- same attitude, different approach.

    I'm not surprised when people keep things UTR or try to get in early on gems (especially nonpros).

  15. #25492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Bella


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape