Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23285

    Breezi link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/277717791653

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin762  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her new digits?

  2. #23284
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.

    I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in one of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures I attached below, and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles. I actually like the look of her friend Mrs. kittiey a bit more. Has anyone real seen her?

    Also, Jay is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.

    "reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
    My brother I am not against a chubby girl. But that tooth. I can't see past it. I see a can opener. I know, I'm a shallow man. And I would agree that they are self developed reviews.

    Be safe. JK.

  3. #23283

    Referencing self-review in ads

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.

    I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in on of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles.

    Also, she is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.

    "reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
    "I read that. Okay, I made it up. No, I read it. I wrote it down, and then I read it. I believe everything I read. " -Bob Saget.

  4. #23282

    Questions on Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.
    So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.

    I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in one of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures I attached below, and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles. I actually like the look of her friend Mrs. kittiey a bit more. Has anyone real seen her?

    Also, Jay is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.

    "reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250319_084858_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #23281

    AA Breezi

    Anyone have her new digits?

  6. #23280
    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.
    LOL. OMG. I love it.

  7. #23279

    So you are clearly Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by GRDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    It was my first time with this thick beauty and boyyy was worth it! She is even prettier in person, she is so sweet and attentive. Nothing like these other sloppy girls who have dirty messy rooms and drug problems. Very clean and easy to get along with. Great personally, I would come back just to chat her up! I was a little hesitant about her price rates at first but it was worth every minute (even though I barley lasted 5 minutes) LOL. If your thinking about linking up with her, I wouldn't think twice, to bad she's only in GR a couple days a week, but she did mention she also hosts in Lansing.

    Check her out - https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...e_id=138007533.
    You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.

  8. #23278

    Lauren

    Hello, My name is JJ and I'm an addict. Lauren is my drug of choice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/850055676039

    Dreamed of her yesterday, and the service is still A+. So so good. Like 1st day of spring good. Last day of school good. Pay Day Good. 3 day weekend good. New car smell good. Eating your favorite food good. Laughing with friends good. Healthy family good. Things working out better than you imagined good. Helping someone in need good. Waves at the beach good.

    Just feels good to be around her, I will repeat.

  9. #23277

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Use the search mechanism. There are reviews, including one from me. Pics in this post are overly flattering. When I saw her FS was in a room with a bright ceiling light that killed any mood.
    My bad, definitely will use search engine more. Thanks for the reply, stay safe.

  10. #23276
    Man, I think I'm either having ZERO luck or I'm only finding scammers. At least I haven't lost any money. Hope you all are doing better than I am!

  11. #23275
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 6

    For real!

    I just saw her too for the first time and was blown away.

  12. #23274

    Jay

    Saw that one of my favorites was in town so reached out to Jay. Set up was easy and was soon on my way to her spot. Got there and away we went. She greeted me in some sexy outfit which I was just in awe in how she looked and took my time getting my self up and ready just enjoying the view of her. As usual everything is covered and safe with her, we started with a BJ which was as amazing as always then moved to several positions, Mish, cowgirl, and finished in doggy. Overall always a good time and will repeat when she visits. YMMV treat her good guys and she will be an amazing time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/throat-goat-jay-is-back-update/838385551993
    Last edited by StudMan90; 03-18-25 at 14:15. Reason: Added link

  13. #23273
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 6
    It was my first time with this thick little beauty and boyyy was worth it! Wasn't kidding when she says throat goat. She is even prettier in person, Short and curvy in all the right places, TIGHT. She is so sweet and attentive. Nothing like these other sloppy girls who have dirty messy rooms and drug problems. Very clean and easy to get along with. Great personally, I would come back just to chat her up! I was a little hesitant about her price rates at first but it was worth every minute (even though I barley lasted 5 minutes) LOL. If your thinking about linking up with her, I wouldn't think twice, to bad she's only in GR a couple days a week, but she did mention she also hosts in Lansing.

    Check this A++ Pussy Out.

    https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...e_id=138007533

  14. #23272
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 6

    MILF Manor. Jay

    It was my first time with this thick beauty and boyyy was worth it! She is even prettier in person, she is so sweet and attentive. Nothing like these other sloppy girls who have dirty messy rooms and drug problems. Very clean and easy to get along with. Great personally, I would come back just to chat her up! I was a little hesitant about her price rates at first but it was worth every minute (even though I barley lasted 5 minutes) LOL. If your thinking about linking up with her, I wouldn't think twice, to bad she's only in GR a couple days a week, but she did mention she also hosts in Lansing.

    Check her out - https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...e_id=138007533.

  15. #23271

    Moved from Kalamazoo Area

    So, I moved from Kzoo / BC and was excited about my new playground. Is there a lot more variety? Yes! More responses? Yes!

    Super disappointing though. At least so far. Just saw the one advertising on STG as "Ready Now" downtown. Terrible. Needles everywhere. I just left.

    Sammi was OK, but not healthy either.

    Kitty, had the best tits in GR, but won't let you touch them and rushes. Very unlikeable.

    Same with her friend Stormy. Petite and sexy, but unlikeable (rushes).

    Southern Belle is just a nasty old lady who is in a hurry and doesn't want to do anything (lazy).

    Snow is OK. Best BJ so far. Might repeat, but her face looks old.

    "Erin Elise" was super nice and hot with nice fake boobs, but again, in a super hurry.

    Mandy is likely my fave. Super tall, but huge tits. Only con is she only operates during the day on weekdays.

    Same with Chrissy who operates north of GR. Fun, but limited hours.

    And don’t forget the “Challenge.” Used to see her in BC, but lost a lot of skill and motivation.

    So I find myself back in Portage a lot. Less to choose from, but at least you feel like you got your money's worth. Am I looking in the wrong places? Recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape