Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401

    Recommendations?

    SM visiting from California and looking for recommendations for a provider near BWI (I have a few hours before I hit the airport to go home). I'm not picky about race, age, size, etc. As long as it's a provider that offers BBBJ and provides excellent service. Happy to trade info if anyone is coming out to San Diego. Thanks!

  2. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface24  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks, I am interested to know which sites do y'all use when looking for regular providers (just normal chicks not necessarily professionals that treat this as a side hustle / gig and maybe are in college so need extra funds)?

    I check out Tryst from time to time but it's quite pricey as it has that professional feel to it but there is even average looking chicks looking for $600 for an hour and chicks posting as escorts there with anything under $300 are not escorts as they are just promoting their OF LOL.

    I have been using TER which I find useful not so much for review on providers performance as that is very subjective but more so to check they are legit and look for any trends from multiple reviews like if they are a clock watcher, bad hygiene, deposit issues or any kind of dodgy situations when it comes to payments.

    But yeah for just finding regular chicks, what sites do y'all use? I l there is listcrawler, secrethostess, backpagegals & callescort but damn there is just far too many fakes and bots on those sites LOL.
    You already listed them all. There isn't anything else. You just have to get better at researching and sorting out the real ones from the fake ones.

  3. #22054

    Which sites do yall look for regular providers that will not cost an arm and a leg?

    Hi folks, I am interested to know which sites do y'all use when looking for regular providers (just normal chicks not necessarily professionals that treat this as a side hustle / gig and maybe are in college so need extra funds)?

    I check out Tryst from time to time but it's quite pricey as it has that professional feel to it but there is even average looking chicks looking for $600 for an hour and chicks posting as escorts there with anything under $300 are not escorts as they are just promoting their OF LOL.

    I have been using TER which I find useful not so much for review on providers performance as that is very subjective but more so to check they are legit and look for any trends from multiple reviews like if they are a clock watcher, bad hygiene, deposit issues or any kind of dodgy situations when it comes to payments.

    But yeah for just finding regular chicks, what sites do y'all use? I l there is listcrawler, secrethostess, backpagegals & callescort but damn there is just far too many fakes and bots on those sites LOL.

  4. #22053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.
    Anyone see the monger in the 2nd pic? Dude is wearing a mask, guess his using protection is different than mine! Lmmfao.

  5. #22052

    Goddess Patricia

    Fellow mongers, I have a screening appointment scheduled with Goddess Patricia this week and hopefully a successful encounter will follow. Has anyone had any experience with her or found any useful reviews online? She seems to cater to fetishes more than a FS session. https://tryst.link/bdsm/mspatricia.

  6. #22051
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyv  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's using the dick as a toothbrush.
    That sounds painful!

  7. #22050

    Top Queen's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGuy96  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 3 times. 120 roses for cip.
    How long of a session?

  8. #22049
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.
    It looks like she's using the dick as a toothbrush.

  9. #22048
    She is around. Just had a baby a month ago. Sells content if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Any information on back door ally out there? Is SHE BULL SHIT OR REAL? Is she still around? Thanks to all.

  10. #22047

    Ally

    Any information on back door ally out there? Is SHE BULL SHIT OR REAL? Is she still around? Thanks to all.

  11. #22046

    Here is one for you try out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    White girls are the main demographic that have the No AA policy. It's why as an AA myself I have a no WW policy. Latinas and Asian for me.
    Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.

  12. #22045
    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Are any of these girsl who require deposits real on listings?
    Some are real. I'm sure some are fake. If I can't find any reviews, then I usually don't go for it. The only one I went paid a deposit for and couldn't find a review was Thickpinup, it worked out.

  13. #22044
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Top Queen?
    I've seen her about 3 times. 120 roses for cip.

  14. #22043

    At Okorov05

    Quote Originally Posted by Okorov05  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does.
    Are you referring to Top Queen?

  15. #22042
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a lady text and said. The first thing what your zip code? Then magically she staying in your area. I had that twice anyone else? I believe its a scam?
    LOL that's an old scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape