Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22049

    Goddess Patricia

    Fellow mongers, I have a screening appointment scheduled with Goddess Patricia this week and hopefully a successful encounter will follow. Has anyone had any experience with her or found any useful reviews online? She seems to cater to fetishes more than a FS session. https://tryst.link/bdsm/mspatricia.

  2. #22048
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyv  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's using the dick as a toothbrush.
    That sounds painful!

  3. #22047

    Top Queen's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGuy96  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 3 times. 120 roses for cip.
    How long of a session?

  4. #22046
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.
    It looks like she's using the dick as a toothbrush.

  5. #22045
    She is around. Just had a baby a month ago. Sells content if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Any information on back door ally out there? Is SHE BULL SHIT OR REAL? Is she still around? Thanks to all.

  6. #22044

    Ally

    Any information on back door ally out there? Is SHE BULL SHIT OR REAL? Is she still around? Thanks to all.

  7. #22043

    Here is one for you try out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    White girls are the main demographic that have the No AA policy. It's why as an AA myself I have a no WW policy. Latinas and Asian for me.
    Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.

  8. #22042
    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Are any of these girsl who require deposits real on listings?
    Some are real. I'm sure some are fake. If I can't find any reviews, then I usually don't go for it. The only one I went paid a deposit for and couldn't find a review was Thickpinup, it worked out.

  9. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Top Queen?
    I've seen her about 3 times. 120 roses for cip.

  10. #22040

    At Okorov05

    Quote Originally Posted by Okorov05  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does.
    Are you referring to Top Queen?

  11. #22039
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a lady text and said. The first thing what your zip code? Then magically she staying in your area. I had that twice anyone else? I believe its a scam?
    LOL that's an old scam.

  12. #22038
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had a lady text and said. The first thing what your zip code? Then magically she staying in your area. I had that twice anyone else? I believe its a scam?
    Yes it is another type of scam. Why do they even need your zip code if they are real providers? They usually text you the hotel address and once you are in parking lot they will ask for a deposit and that's the end of story .

  13. #22037

    Anyone

    Has anybody had a lady text and said. The first thing what your zip code? Then magically she staying in your area. I had that twice anyone else? I believe its a scam?

  14. #22036

    Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    She probably has a black pimp, IMHO. Some have restrictions no AA.
    Snow bunny is a female, who has a preference for black guys. Very similar to a queen of spades. These women usually advertise the queen of spades on their body. I read the ad attached. It seems like a mindfuck. I would proceed with caution. She is accepting all of the electronic currencies... that's a giant red flag for me.

  15. #22035

    White girls are too bland for my taste

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    She probably has a black pimp, IMHO. Some have restrictions no AA.
    White girls are the main demographic that have the No AA policy. It's why as an AA myself I have a no WW policy. Latinas and Asian for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape