Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 978 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12583

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Call her 727-308-8XXX she has a outcall that I have used. . the number will be removed fast. Step up and call her before you come after me. Please hare the girls you have with the local mongers. Look at all the guys posting about her over the last month. Or text me your number and Ill give it to her in a few days. I like all her services.
    Harper's legit & right off bridge coming from airport.

  2. #12582

    Call her

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    If I text her number will it be her replying to me or you? I'm fine either way just like to know what I'm dealing with. Id never ask for someone's number and pass it on to provider.... That's a lot of leg work and time wasted... That's why I have to assume as much as you promote her and willing to help her that it's your chic
    I did they were posted without my permission. Because a guy I sent pics to posted them. They were for a friend and not to post. But don't worry. I have a lot to do. Please do not contact me or any services FYI marks number is 727-460- not hers. What's your number so I can block you. Harper.

  3. #12581
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Call her 727-308-8XXX she has a outcall that I have used. . the number will be removed fast. Step up and call her before you come after me. Please hare the girls you have with the local mongers. Look at all the guys posting about her over the last month. Or text me your number and Ill give it to her in a few days. I like all her services.
    If I text her number will it be her replying to me or you? I'm fine either way just like to know what I'm dealing with. Id never ask for someone's number and pass it on to provider.... That's a lot of leg work and time wasted... That's why I have to assume as much as you promote her and willing to help her that it's your chic

  4. #12580

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Anybody vouch for Harper aside from Mark Dean replying to his own post about Harper. Interested in trying her but hoping to get more confirmation. Not going to lie just seems like you're promoting her as if she's your girl or something. If she is, then cool. just want to know it's safe no issues and good bbj skills.
    Call her 727-308-8XXX she has a outcall that I have used. . the number will be removed fast. Step up and call her before you come after me. Please hare the girls you have with the local mongers. Look at all the guys posting about her over the last month. Or text me your number and Ill give it to her in a few days. I like all her services.

  5. #12579

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyjob  [View Original Post]
    Is this the gal that was in her mid 40's? She had a bunch of good reviews on listcrawler but seemed to change her phone number every couple of weeks? I couldn't find an ad there. Is she posting anywhere?
    Hope in reference that is back in town can be seen in the BBBJ and BBFS thread post #73.

    https://www.erome.com/a/7H9etdOd

  6. #12578
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Anybody vouch for Harper aside from Mark Dean replying to his own post about Harper. Interested in trying her but hoping to get more confirmation. Not going to lie just seems like you're promoting her as if she's your girl or something. If she is, then cool. just want to know it's safe no issues and good bbj skills.
    Messaged you.

  7. #12577

    Listcrawler Hope?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Looks and acts the same. Had a medical issue with her lung I believe that she's recovering from. But BBJ still top notch. And she's still her bubbly self.
    Is this the gal that was in her mid 40's? She had a bunch of good reviews on listcrawler but seemed to change her phone number every couple of weeks? I couldn't find an ad there. Is she posting anywhere?

  8. #12576

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Send me a request. I will pass it on. Saw her yesterday at publix. She took a fall and messed up her knees.
    Anybody vouch for Harper aside from Mark Dean replying to his own post about Harper. Interested in trying her but hoping to get more confirmation. Not going to lie just seems like you're promoting her as if she's
    your girl or something. If she is, then cool. just want to know it's safe no issues and good bbj skills.

  9. #12575

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Her number is a text away.
    If she does bare, I'm all in. Literally LOL.

  10. #12574

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Here's some she sent me and 1 unfiltered one I asked for. Nice rack for sure.
    Her number is a text away.

  11. #12573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Mia Hope vs Hope

    The woman in that ad is Mia Hope. I'm guessing that is what is causing the confusion.

    She used to be on LC in the over 40 thread.

    I hope this helps.

  12. #12572

    Not Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Old ad that I think is Hope.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...y/556386773415
    She goes my Mia. That's not Hope.

  13. #12571

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    That is not the Hope that I'm talking about.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6488.jpeg‎  

  14. #12570

    Mia aka?

    Saw this one a couple times in Feb. She was posted at the Cedar. Younger and hotter than the usual crew. I want to see her again but she's gone ghost. If anyone has details, drop me a line. Much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3083.jpeg‎   IMG_3077.jpeg‎   IMG_3085.jpeg‎  

  15. #12569
    Here's some she sent me and 1 unfiltered one I asked for. Nice rack for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4638.jpg‎   IMG_4640.jpg‎   IMG_4637.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape