rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 977 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 14649
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12564

    Harpers info

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Send her a request at 727-308-8XXX.
    Send me a request. I will pass it on. Saw her yesterday at publix. She took a fall and messed up her knees.

  2. #12563

    Laylah info?

    Hey. I'm going to be in Clearwater for one night. Any suggestions for a spinner type? I'm looking at Laylah. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...l/514634606910

    Thanks.

    MJ.

  3. #12562

    Pic of Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    If that's a bad pic I'd love to see the good ones. How does one get her number?
    Send her a request at 727-308-8XXX.

  4. #12561

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    This is the pic she sent me, is this her?
    If that's a bad pic I'd love to see the good ones. How does one get her number?

  5. #12560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    She's a gem.

    It's about time we got a break with all the girls we've lost. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Looks and acts the same. Had a medical issue with her lung I believe that she's recovering from. But BBJ still top notch. And she's still her bubbly self.
    .

  6. #12559

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Looks and acts the same. Had a medical issue with her lung I believe that she's recovering from. But BBJ still top notch. And she's still her bubbly self.
    This is her?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  7. #12558

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    How's she looking? Been awhile since she's been around.
    Looks and acts the same. Had a medical issue with her lung I believe that she's recovering from. But BBJ still top notch. And she's still her bubbly self.

  8. #12557
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    810 Hope is back in the north St Pete Clearwater airport area. 963 same great service. #9173 is the way to find her. I'm sure she like to see her old regulars. Some of the best bbj around and overall good chic.
    Is there a pic of her? Did she have a tattoo on the hip / thigh area?

  9. #12556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    810 Hope is back in the north St Pete Clearwater airport area. 963 same great service. #9173 is the way to find her. I'm sure she like to see her old regulars. Some of the best bbj around and overall good chic.
    How's she looking? Been awhile since she's been around.

  10. #12555
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #12554
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    810 Hope is back in the north St Pete Clearwater airport area. 963 same great service. #9173 is the way to find her. I'm sure she like to see her old regulars. Some of the best bbj around and overall good chic.
    You sure that's the right #? I'm an old regular and would definitely like to connect with her again.

  12. #12553
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    810 Hope is back in the north St Pete Clearwater airport area. 963 same great service. #9173 is the way to find her. I'm sure she like to see her old regulars. Some of the best bbj around and overall good chic.
    Holy shit. If it's who I am thinking of reaper.

  13. #12552

    Hope

    810 Hope is back in the north St Pete Clearwater airport area. 963 same great service. #9173 is the way to find her. I'm sure she like to see her old regulars. Some of the best bbj around and overall good chic.

  14. #12551

    Mail box empty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Please send her digits if possible. Thanks Ajdal out.
    Mail bow empty now. Send your requests. I send pics. I.

  15. #12550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Your inbox is full sir.

    Please send her digits if possible. Thanks Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    It is her but a really bad pic. Anyone want a recent nice photo let me know. I also have her new number. She has gotten a nice body. I have seen her for 5 years. She was too skinny I think.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape