Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Price difference

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/052698193395

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184410343

    Here are some other links, possibly cheaper than the ad you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.

  2. #31223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    In town next month

    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.
    Last edited by SR7D1; 03-21-25 at 12:46. Reason: spelling

  3. #31222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Aries

    Phone number leads to a Facebook account but that account in not hers. She could be using a friends to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]

  4. #31221

  5. #31220

    Cinn, I think I'll pass

    Thank you both, gents. Appreciate the feedback. I think I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.

  6. #31219

    Shay

    For those interested Shay is back in town. She is experienced and good at what she does. Never have any problems with her.

    I noticed she has the milking table with here. I'll have to try that sometime.

    She is utr but I can give here number out to seniors.

  7. #31218

    Filter Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.

    I saw one semi positive review on here. Well written review (thanks buddy) , but didn't reflect too well on her.

    Anybody try her and should I keep trying? She looks cute in the pic, but she's becoming more and more unattractive to me as my frustration grows. Thanks advance. Rub 19.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184278461
    I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.

  8. #31217
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.
    The review may have been mine. I've tried to see her again. But the comm is bad still. She's told me three times she was going to give me her regular number and has yet to. Head was good. Price was good. Up to you if she is worth the hassle. I drive by there twice a day so its easy for me. YMMV.

  9. #31216

    Anyone try Cinn? Impossible to get a hold of

    Have been trying to text this girl for three weeks. Nothing! No response. My rule, which has proven to be true 95% of the time, is if this is what it's like tying to get a hold of her, then the service must be even worse.

    I saw one semi positive review on here. Well written review (thanks buddy) , but didn't reflect too well on her.

    Anybody try her and should I keep trying? She looks cute in the pic, but she's becoming more and more unattractive to me as my frustration grows. Thanks advance. Rub 19.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184278461

  10. #31215

    Shaved?

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is amazing!
    I saw her maybe 6 years ago. Did not shave arms, legs then. Has that changed?

    Looks like gained weight. Had great skin and a great time.

  11. #31214

    Seeking petite ladies

    Fellow mongers I'm looking for a GFE in the Cincinnati area and Dayton to a smaller degree.

    Yes I've been on the numerous sites they advert on but pickins are slim these days on what I'm looking for.

    Prefer petite from 18 to 40 age. Be nice if she is UTR but not needed.

    I'm hoping someone knows if some hidden gems they would share.

    Please message DM me here.

    I am happy to reciprocate with a couple UTRs I have.

    Thanks one and all in advance.

    Cheers.

    Caligula.

  12. #31213

    Saffy Taffy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info is right there in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/007836872615
    Her ass is amazing!

  13. #31212

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    Got contact info.
    Her contact info is right there in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/007836872615

  14. #31211
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Saffy at her new place in OTR, nice place just a little messy and no furniture yet.

    Cons: Already stated but her communication is terrible. I visited her twice in one day because she said she fell asleep the first time and never came to the door. She definitely is a talker, I didn't mind so much. I had an hour which I expected 2 pops but there was only 1. After the first one we grabbed some water and laid on the bed for a bit, she was up and down and she started putting her clothes back on while I remained. Other providers I've been with cuddle for a bit and get back to work so that's what I expected. I didn't push it (prob my fault) so I got dressed as well and ended up leaving. As for her potential open drug menu, I did not see any physical evidence of drugs but she was up and down in the bathroom and there was some sniffling for a bit. She did stay awake the whole time but I could tell she was drowsey. I really wanted to see her with her dreads but she didn't have them in.

    Pros: She has an amazing body, that ass is fantastic. She's comfortable being naked and touching herself. She's a very nice person and made me feel comfortable when we finally hung out. She was freshly showered and tasted fantastic. She gave a 6/10 BBBJ. We did a few positions and ended up in missionary for the finish. She was very GFE which is my preference and a non transactional experience. I enjoyed her shorter spinner body and moaning throughout the session. Overall a great experience. I will probably repeat because I'm a fan of that body, GFE, and set up.

    I've had an UTR for a bit but she's been getting a little lazy which has led me to looking in other places. Saffy had always been on my bucket list. I am thinking about getting back on seeking because I had a good time with some of those with similar caliber bodies and a little cheaper. Saffy $$. 5.
    Got contact info.

  15. #31210
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "she" had some work done in Thailand.
    What on earth are you basing this on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape