Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 2254
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Runa is petite, maybe late 20's. I didn't see any 36 DD. She was just ok. Was rushed and wouldn't recommend. Guess there's a reason why she has the lowest 30 min rate. Also, Jojo didn't make it this weekend.
    Thanks for reviewing was curious about why she was cheaper. Another new girl coming tomorrow sounds like she is going to be worst. Rates starting at 200 now say regular, And 1 hr rate say GFE, idk what DG means.

  2. #1428

    At HC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Even if it says 200 for BBFS, you should be able to easily negotiate that down to 100. I always do if the girl is cute enough to warrant a CIP. Hasn't ever failed me yet.
    You have negotiated at HC?

  3. #1427

    Safe sex Yada yada yada

    So for the people that are going for BBFS has anyone caught anything? I've always been tempted but have always been stopped by memories of 9th grade health class lmao. Something curable is one thing I'm single so don't have to worry about that too much. But I'd be afraid of getting something more permanent. Obviously there are risks I'm just trying to see what approximately they are for people tha have been doing it.

  4. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    If the rate is 400/ hr.

    If extras are 200.

    Then the total is 600.

    Notice the ads say to bring enough money for extras.
    Even if it says 200 for BBFS, you should be able to easily negotiate that down to 100. I always do if the girl is cute enough to warrant a CIP. Hasn't ever failed me yet.

  5. #1425

    Runa HC

    Runa is petite, maybe late 20's. I didn't see any 36 DD. She was just ok. Was rushed and wouldn't recommend. Guess there's a reason why she has the lowest 30 min rate. Also, Jojo didn't make it this weekend.

  6. #1424

    If the rate is

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?
    If the rate is 400/ hr.

    If extras are 200.

    Then the total is 600.

    Notice the ads say to bring enough money for extras.

  7. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?
    BBFS is always extra I just don't think they are putting up prices anymore.

  8. #1422

    Question concerning HC

    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?

  9. #1421

    Mio HC

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    You won't be blown away by her skills. She is young, tiny and hot. I enjoyed seeing her even though she was a bit inexperienced and would see her again. Her body type does it for me.
    Oh yah, her body is small tight and amazing. Ask her to wear her glasses, it turned me on when I saw her glasses.

    Young 20 something girl will not know service especially they are part-time Japanese girls in this sex work and not the Chinese pro who's been working and training.

    I enjoyed her super awkward shyness when I saw her either first or second day in New York

  10. #1420

    Avoid Wayne St

    I had a very fucked up run in with them the other day. I think their other location was in Cary that may have recently gotten busted.

    After texting me for a few days telling me to come, I was in the area so I told them I would be there in 15. They claimed 3 girls.

    They told me to wait 15 minutes for a beautiful girl with big breasts and big ribs. Sounds interesting. I told them if there is 3 girls, why am I waiting? They just kept saying the same thing.

    I gave them 20 minutes and decided to leave. As I am leaving, an Amazon truck pulls behind me and and a police car does a very slow drive by. I was spooked and left.

    As soon as I turned the corner, they asked me if I was still there. I ignored them, said a prayer and went home.

    Something does not feel right there. Beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleFaceWander  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seeing this address show up after texting ads on STG.

    Looked sus was an apartment, didn't try just trying to get info, thanks.

  11. #1419

    Mio HC

    You won't be blown away by her skills. She is young, tiny and hot. I enjoyed seeing her even though she was a bit inexperienced and would see her again. Her body type does it for me.

  12. #1418

    Wayne st 276XX

    Anyone else seeing this address show up after texting ads on STG.

    Looked sus was an apartment, didn't try just trying to get info, thanks.

  13. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Because they have no idea how the internet works and that you can just look up a JAV's age (most of time it's accurate on the jav database).

    You guys are luck to have some of those girls.

    Mio was Hadar in NYC, she was a pretty petite little thing and well reviewed on another website. She's GND shy type and pretty submissive. Pink soft tits and pink pussy. She doesn't wear much make up and has that natural young face look. She's 21 for real IRL too. Kissing is just ok but her pussy is prime rib soft and young pussy tight.

    She left NYC way too early!
    I was asking about Mako not Mio I had no complaints about Mio and I chose her over Mako. Because she offered extras which wasn't the case with Mako hence my original question about Mako.

  14. #1416

    Mio HappyCastle

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    It's weird that HC claims Mako is 25, then shows pictures of JAV star Mako Oda who is 41 years old. It's possible it's actually her, as she's done the circuit before, but why lie about such an easily verifiable age?
    Quote Originally Posted by JPlayer93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has taken Mako for a ride yet I was tempted too but she doesn't offer any extra but I guess a tittyfuck from her would be cool I guess. But if anyone has partake I would love to hear an review.
    Because they have no idea how the internet works and that you can just look up a JAV's age (most of time it's accurate on the jav database).

    You guys are luck to have some of those girls.

    Mio was Hadar in NYC, she was a pretty petite little thing and well reviewed on another website. She's GND shy type and pretty submissive. Pink soft tits and pink pussy. She doesn't wear much make up and has that natural young face look. She's 21 for real IRL too. Kissing is just ok but her pussy is prime rib soft and young pussy tight.

    She left NYC way too early!

  15. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    It's weird that HC claims Mako is 25, then shows pictures of JAV star Mako Oda who is 41 years old. It's possible it's actually her, as she's done the circuit before, but why lie about such an easily verifiable age?
    Has anyone has taken Mako for a ride yet I was tempted too but she doesn't offer any extra but I guess a tittyfuck from her would be cool I guess. But if anyone has partake I would love to hear an review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape