rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25502
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice if someone invented a device where you could copy and paste a name and come up with some info on someone.

    In this case she mentions boundries 4 times on her website. I doubt she belongs in a bare thread.

    https://www.camilarowe.com/

  2. #25501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    You missed the part that $300 hr is in addition to her outcall rates. So to even start you are looking at $650 an hour. Theres also no mention of bb services so Im not even sure why shes being brought up here. Its really annoying that this thread has just turned into the normal escort thread.
    LOL! You're right I missed that. That makes this less scam more cuckholding GPS!

  3. #25500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Too many people having information can and does ruin good things.

  4. #25499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That hot (if the pics are real) and at that rate? Either a scam, up sell galore when you see her or you've found the ultimate unicorn!
    You missed the part that $300 hr is in addition to her outcall rates. So to even start you are looking at $650 an hour. There’s also no mention of bb services so I’m not even sure why she’s being brought up here. It’s really annoying that this thread has just turned into the normal escort thread.

  5. #25498
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    That hot (if the pics are real) and at that rate? Either a scam, up sell galore when you see her or you've found the ultimate unicorn!

  6. #25497

    Camila Rowe


  7. #25496
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    God damn she's got on the XXL Cumbrellas!

  8. #25495

    Katie

    Anyone know what happened to Katie?

    Got her off nextdoor and then she disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

  9. #25494
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I miss when she was younger. Do we know if any of her "friends" are down for a bb duo? I tried with one of them awhile back and she made me put on a cover for her friend and ripped that shit off as fast as she could when it was her turn.

    Also there was a post that got deleted on TNA but Kayden K or whatever her name is ignored the condom on the bed and insisted I CIP. She was strung out and tweaker vibes. I kinda felt gross after but no smell or anything.

  10. #25493
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that. There is a lot of open talk about BB here and that IS different from other states. I travel to FL often, and can attest to the fact that it was never discussed but almost always available. That was the same in Chicago (not sure about the rest of IL), MI, TX and many other states. And it was delivered at a much lower price with better overall service and attitude. I just wish the PNW stopped talking so much and actually did more.

    The more liberal the state, good service is harder to find at a reasonable cost. Out here in WA it is almost taboo to ask a provider why she charges soo much (especially on TNA) - in other states, that was a topic that was actively discussed. PNW looks like it has a well established board with a lot of intel. But on deeper inspection. It is much harder to find good reliable providers who charge reasonable rates. These are a dime a dozen in other states (I travel a LOT for work and consistently hobby more in TX, MI, Chicago) - than I do here in WA. It just fucking sucks.
    The lack of sunlight around here definitely makes people antisocial. The people I've gotten along with the best have tended to be transplants from other countries / states. You'd think WA being more liberal would make it easier to hobby / date / etc. , but it's the opposite for sure. You see it in the poorer service, the amount of flakes around, and just more distant attitude of most people. It's like you're constantly competing to throw your time, effort, and money at someone, while women anywhere else would love that attention. It's all the same from providers to nonpros to civvies -- same attitude, different approach.

    I'm not surprised when people keep things UTR or try to get in early on gems (especially nonpros).

  11. #25492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Bella


  12. #25491
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    500 hhr oh hell no. Hard pass. Let the tech simp bros hit that.
    Yeah no thanks. She looks like a strung out Tweaker. Never pay a Tweaker premium prices for tweaky service.

  13. #25490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Mazie belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#xfmgMedia.

    She upped her rates for BBFS. 500 hh 700 hr.

    Wait for her to be desperate. Not worth those rates.
    500 hhr oh hell no. Hard pass. Let the tech simp bros hit that.

  14. #25489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Babygirlmazie

    Mazie belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#xfmgMedia.

    She upped her rates for BBFS. 500 hh 700 hr.

    Wait for her to be desperate. Not worth those rates.

  15. #25488

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure what any of these numbers mean as clearly you were high or drunk or something while writing that nonsense. I know that statistics are generally hard for humans to understand or comprehend but get a grip.

    The Seattle metropolitan area is 5 million people. 10 out of a 100 you mention is 10% which out of 5 million is 500 k. Half of that is 250 k and half of that is 125 k.

    There are like 5-10 providers this form is talking about. That's 1 out of 500,000,000. So you're saying that out of every million women you meet, 2 would be on this thread. Sure.

    Traveling down to "Oregon or California" is extending my 5 million pool to 40 million. So you're saying I should drive for 30 hours down to LA to have 2*40 more than Seattle? I;ve been to LA and I know the number there are orders of magnitude more than that. Granted I only go to LA for vacation but still it doesn't make any sense for the Seattle numbers.
    Those was just made up #s to make the math easy for people to follow LOL. I wasn't applying that that's the actual # in the area LOL. Wow that was sure funny applying it to the millions actually around but good to see you can keep up with the math.

    Anyway I was just saying expand and the odds go up, simple and everyone knows that. And just cause she didn't BB you don't mean she ain't with someone or just didn't with you. I haven't BB every girl I've seen like everyone in here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape