Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 24541
-
03-18-25 11:13 #22051Regular Member

Posts: 7Which sites do yall look for regular providers that will not cost an arm and a leg?
Hi folks, I am interested to know which sites do y'all use when looking for regular providers (just normal chicks not necessarily professionals that treat this as a side hustle / gig and maybe are in college so need extra funds)?
I check out Tryst from time to time but it's quite pricey as it has that professional feel to it but there is even average looking chicks looking for $600 for an hour and chicks posting as escorts there with anything under $300 are not escorts as they are just promoting their OF LOL.
I have been using TER which I find useful not so much for review on providers performance as that is very subjective but more so to check they are legit and look for any trends from multiple reviews like if they are a clock watcher, bad hygiene, deposit issues or any kind of dodgy situations when it comes to payments.
But yeah for just finding regular chicks, what sites do y'all use? I l there is listcrawler, secrethostess, backpagegals & callescort but damn there is just far too many fakes and bots on those sites LOL.
-
03-17-25 22:36 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 761Anyone see the monger in the 2nd pic? Dude is wearing a mask, guess his using protection is different than mine! Lmmfao.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 20:17 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 81Goddess Patricia
Fellow mongers, I have a screening appointment scheduled with Goddess Patricia this week and hopefully a successful encounter will follow. Has anyone had any experience with her or found any useful reviews online? She seems to cater to fetishes more than a FS session. https://tryst.link/bdsm/mspatricia.
-
03-17-25 17:38 #22048Regular Member

Posts: 3That sounds painful!
Originally Posted by Biggyv
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 16:20 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 277Top Queen's Rates
How long of a session?
Originally Posted by SoccerGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 16:16 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 54It looks like she's using the dick as a toothbrush.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:42 #22045Regular Member

Posts: 13She is around. Just had a baby a month ago. Sells content if you want.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:12 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 323Ally
Any information on back door ally out there? Is SHE BULL SHIT OR REAL? Is she still around? Thanks to all.
-
03-17-25 11:54 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 811Here is one for you try out.
Take one for the team and let us know how it is. Funny videos.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/184170129#.
-
03-17-25 11:51 #22042Senior Member

Posts: 27Some are real. I'm sure some are fake. If I can't find any reviews, then I usually don't go for it. The only one I went paid a deposit for and couldn't find a review was Thickpinup, it worked out.
Originally Posted by Existence
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 22:03 #22041Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen her about 3 times. 120 roses for cip.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 18:53 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 277At Okorov05
Are you referring to Top Queen?
Originally Posted by Okorov05
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 17:15 #22039Senior Member

Posts: 705LOL that's an old scam.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 16:58 #22038Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes it is another type of scam. Why do they even need your zip code if they are real providers? They usually text you the hotel address and once you are in parking lot they will ask for a deposit and that's the end of story .
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:54 #22037Senior Member

Posts: 323Anyone
Has anybody had a lady text and said. The first thing what your zip code? Then magically she staying in your area. I had that twice anyone else? I believe its a scam?










Reply With Quote




