Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30748

    Squirt Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Does she measure it, and where does she start from? What if I only go in three inches and bust, can I get half my money back?
    She's apparently pregnant therefore asking for recent labs for daty. Everything covered.

  2. #30747
    Quote Originally Posted by Armon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these lovely ladies? Blondes with tattoos are my weakness.

    KARINA.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2957194.htm

    BELLA.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...859.htm?cat=60

    Thank you!
    Bella is usually in Maine. Saw her, probably about 2 years ago now. She is real, looks like semi-updated pictures, she's sexy in person, real nice curves. Not very GFE if memory serves, only light kissing, went through the motions with DATY, I remember the service was just fair. As always, that was at least 2 years ago so YMMV.

  3. #30746

    She's probably full of shit Jalanmo bro. LOL.

    I'd be very surprised if the one you mentioned is legit? Based off how her ads are. I've noticed her ads recently and I got the vibe that she's a content only type. Those are the one's that mentions dick ratings shit and that's what that reminds me of. From what her ads say. I betcha she'll ask for a deposit at some point during the convo exchange. Or she will once she's *supposedly* touring in Mass. I could be very wrong and would welcome being wrong. But her ads seem to intel that she's just only doing online content stuff. With faking the funk when it comes to meets. Or everything is a scam.

  4. #30745

    Karina & bella

    Has anyone seen either of these lovely ladies? Blondes with tattoos are my weakness.

    KARINA.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2957194.htm

    BELLA.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...859.htm?cat=60

    Thank you!

  5. #30744

    Symbols

    I'm one of those people who doesn't give a damn about stupid symbols. As long as the review is informative and makes me want to see the provider, that's all I care about. I can figure out the symbols with my little head anyway.

    Thanks for the great review, ItsNev and keep them coming!

  6. #30743
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Just curious- when a girl asks for a video verification, how do you guys go about that? Like, what app do you use. Is it just like Google meet or something similar? Thanks!
    I just refer her to. My FetLife profile.

  7. #30742
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]
    She should give us a discount based on her tit size, no black men under 5 inches is crazy LOL.

  8. #30741

    Yeah

    I don't need any more reasons. There has been enough bitching and complaining to make me never want to type another god forsaken symbol or abbreviation on this forum ever again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    All the more reason to stop using these "codes". $500 is less typing than 5 " characters anyway, and there's no confusion.

  9. #30740

    Does she measure

    Does she measure it, and where does she start from? What if I only go in three inches and bust, can I get half my money back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]

  10. #30739

    Lmao. First time see this rate


  11. #30738
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    The reason I had a typo that caused this entire discussion is because I tried to use five $ signs. I'm assuming you just tried to do it with yours and it autochanged it to two $ signs.
    All the more reason to stop using these "codes". $500 is less typing than 5 " characters anyway, and there's no confusion.

  12. #30737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose1986  [View Original Post]
    I saw this 60 yr old on Wednesday. Took the Hhr /150. Full Menu unrushed wonderful time. But won't repeat. For me, it'll just be a one & done. She's in Saugus Hotel until end of March. Moving out off State. DFK, BBBJ, Cim, Cip, Anal, Deepthroat, etc. She has toys for her & also you if that's your thing.
    Contact info? You only live once might as well try out a gam gam LOL.

  13. #30736

    My typo

    The reason I had a typo that caused this entire discussion is because I tried to use five $ signs. I'm assuming you just tried to do it with yours and it autochanged it to two $ signs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    $ $100.

    $$ $200.

    $$$ $300.

    $$ 5 $350.

    So $500 suppose to be $$ No?

  14. #30735
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you man and Style20. I never understood the pricing codes myself.
    $ $100.

    $$ $200.

    $$$ $300.

    $$ 5 $350.

    So $500 suppose to be $$ No?

  15. #30734

    Did not discuss

    Half hour didn't even cross my mind when I talked to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    My point was, in the original post, he typed $$ and I thought that gorgeous lady was getting $200 for her hour GFE service. It turns out he meant $500, which if he typed it out in the first place, without using "the code", I would've known that she was out of my price range.

    That being said, does she have a half hour option?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape