Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 37355
-
03-17-25 18:54 #34175Senior Member

Posts: 767Silent
Yeah, I haven't even tried to meet with them, all the girls I met since Emma (Chinese) left have been lackluster, I'm just waiting for another C-girl.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:18 #34174Senior Member

Posts: 32Stormii
Hey all,
I've been trying to see Stormii for a while now. Finally connected, got an address, not the best area of Chamberlayne at all. I get there and then radio silence for 10 minutes. She finally responds asking for verification, send d pic and then nothing for 10 minutes I give up and leave. Another 20 minutes later she finally texts back just saying "where are you" I tell her that I ran out of time since she took so long to respond but I'm down to try again later.
Has anyone seen her before and was she worth the trouble?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8042532695/1
She has changed numbers.
Thanks gents.
Hugh.
-
03-17-25 12:56 #34173Senior Member

Posts: 223Carmen, formerly in Richmond, now in Raleigh
A slender ebony provider by the name of Carmen has appeared in Raleigh. Per her ad, she has advertised in Richmond. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with her? TIA.
https://callescort.org/919-430-5153
-
03-17-25 11:24 #34172Senior Member

Posts: 71Saw her before around December she was in an apartment near southside plaza then. Would do ok in a pinch and definitely is not a looker and head was decent did swallow. Damage was 45 for me.
Originally Posted by WillieBurg
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 11:11 #34171Senior Member

Posts: 140Redheaded snowbunny
Thinking of seeing her next week. But location makes me question quality of service.
Anyone have details? PM me if you can. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/357064213109
-
03-17-25 10:28 #34170Senior Member

Posts: 172Incredible names?
Great review, they sound like a good time. But the link is down already. Do you have a name for either of them? TIA.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 10:13 #34169Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info?
Anybody partake with this one before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...9/198098341853
-
03-17-25 00:30 #34168Senior Member

Posts: 75Moon Girl Show issues?
Have been trying to get screened. No response to phone, text, or email. Anyone know what's going on?
-
03-16-25 13:08 #34167Senior Member

Posts: 438Incredible BBJCIM and swallow
Saw this one a few times, performance has been different each time. Today was incredible.
Had no idea that this provider has an identical twin sister and that both are in the hobby.
I think the one I saw today is the first time I've seen her between the two. Through conversations, I learned she had an identical twin.
The other has a great head game, the one I saw today has an incredible head game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/428098497281
-
03-16-25 09:43 #34166Senior Member

Posts: 153This the BS
Look at this BS add. Stop entertaining these rats guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184124296
-
03-15-25 15:25 #34165Senior Member

Posts: 337Peace and blessings primo.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 12:48 #34164Senior Member

Posts: 1069Allie and Chy
Allie vacation started back in December. I saw her a few days before she went away. Chyanne still be around the highway. I have not seen her personally but she has been spotted by others and it was mentioned to me that as recently as 2 weeks ago was staying at sunrise.
-
03-15-25 09:41 #34163Senior Member

Posts: 767Re: Lady
Inbox cleared, please send info.
-
03-15-25 06:32 #34162Senior Member

Posts: 337Good and Bad news chicos
First the bad news Allie / Isabella checked into the Riverside Inn on 13th of this month.
Secondly in mas feliz un observacion an old SW posted recently Tinkabell (mocha) Cheyenne.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
In case you can't see https://i.ibb.co/Qv8NGGyT/chrome-scr...EST-035107.png
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/tTcGtLtC/allie.jpg
-
03-15-25 06:20 #34161Senior Member

Posts: 1333The forum software stops the link at the '.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





