Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23262

    Erin shorting on time and service

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    Damage: 225.

    Duration: 45 minutes but out in about 30 minutes.

    Service: ok massage for about 10 minutes then a quick BBBJ.

    Face: 5/10.

    Breast: average.

    Coms are good. She's friendly and pretty but short on the time and a bit business like for me so I probably wouldn't repeat but maybe I'll try her again some other time to see if it gets better as she gets to know you.

    Link: all her links are down atm.
    Damn, sorry bro. For the service you described it should have been 80-120 at the very most. Guys do not pay until the end, show them that the paid donation directly correlates to the quality of service.

  2. #23261

    Erin

    Damage: 225.

    Duration: 45 minutes but out in about 30 minutes.

    Service: ok massage for about 10 minutes then a quick BBBJ.

    Face: 5/10.

    Breast: average.

    Coms are good. She's friendly and pretty but short on the time and a bit business like for me so I probably wouldn't repeat but maybe I'll try her again some other time to see if it gets better as she gets to know you.

    Link: all her links are down atm.

  3. #23260

    Darling Dakota

    I have seen her. She is indeed the one in the pics. IMHO she is worth seeing. She is younger than I usually prefer. Yet mature beyond her years. Pretty face. A little baby damage. Very expressive. Feel free to dm for more info.

    ST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/672643245713

    Has anyone been able to contact or see this girl. I've sent her a few text and haven't gotten any sort of a response. One of my text asked her if I had seen her before under the name Tori and got nothing. I don't think I did or said anything to piss her off so she remains a mystery to me. Hoping that one of you has seen her or at least made contact and can report that she is the girl in the ad.

    PM me if necessary, Stroker417.

  4. #23259

  5. #23258

    Avoid

    As I went deeper into the conversation, she wanted half the money up front. So moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    She seems very eager to meet and is acting a little to perfect via text. Pics seem legit.

    # 517-258-5487.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...r/191915576192

  6. #23257
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Use the search mechanism. There are reviews, including one from me. Pics in this post are overly flattering. When I saw her FS was in a room with a bright ceiling light that killed any mood.
    I've reached out to this one in the past few times and never got a response. Would have liked to dream of her but if her pics are heavily filtered or very deceiving then maybe not. I've seen reviews stating $.60/ hhr not bad but if everything is covered and limited then again it's a turn off for me. Only dream I've ever had everything covered with was Blonde Goddess Kimberly. She's bad AF tho so I couldn't resist LOL!

  7. #23256

    Intel anyone?

    Anyone reach out and get a response from this goddess? She's posted ads maybe once or twice a lately the past couple weeks but when I attempt to make contact and set up a time all I get is crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/704956296946

    Also is it just me or does anyone else find it lame to get contact info from any of the baddies that work with Lisa Marie / Bambi you have to join and be a member of their site?? I don't want pics and I just want to meet and dream. The higher rates for those working with her or her herself doesn't turn me off just the fact you got to be part of the club does. I'm old school and don't believe in cashapps and all that new age bs I'm just straight to the point fair exchange.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/771385446518

  8. #23255

    Anyone Know This Gal?

    She seems very eager to meet and is acting a little to perfect via text. Pics seem legit.

    # 517-258-5487.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...r/191915576192

  9. #23254

    Caley

    Quote Originally Posted by DMane72  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this one? Hoping it's real and what she actually looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/066178494625
    Use the search mechanism. There are reviews, including one from me. Pics in this post are overly flattering. When I saw her FS was in a room with a bright ceiling light that killed any mood.

  10. #23253

    Information

    Anyone had any experience with this girl seems TGTBT. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/738037602638

  11. #23252

    Darling Dakota

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/672643245713

    Has anyone been able to contact or see this girl. I've sent her a few text and haven't gotten any sort of a response. One of my text asked her if I had seen her before under the name Tori and got nothing. I don't think I did or said anything to piss her off so she remains a mystery to me. Hoping that one of you has seen her or at least made contact and can report that she is the girl in the ad.

    PM me if necessary, Stroker417.

  12. #23251

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    Look up sweet southern bell in the search or just check my profile for post on her.

    I had about 2 visits with her in past and they all were really rush. She is just trying to get you in and out asap. Pictures are dated but close to what you would see in person, stay in a motel, smokes too. Not worth it in my opinion, better off finding someone else who better than her.
    Thanks for taking the time to post. Appreciated!

  13. #23250

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist501  [View Original Post]
    There are a ton of reviews using search term "southern belle" or "need a massage".
    Yes, thanks. When someone mentioned a few posts back that was the name she went by, I did a search and found the reviews.

  14. #23249

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    There are a ton of reviews using search term "southern belle" or "need a massage".

  15. #23248

    Sweet southern bell

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    Look up sweet southern bell in the search or just check my profile for post on her.

    I had about 2 visits with her in past and they all were really rush. She is just trying to get you in and out asap. Pictures are dated but close to what you would see in person, stay in a motel, smokes too. Not worth it in my opinion, better off finding someone else who better than her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape