Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 26668
-
03-18-25 11:09 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 515Lesson learned
We have all made similar mistakes at some point, as I rule of thumb advance payment is never an option.
Originally Posted by Praj4
[View Original Post]
If by chance you build a business relationship with someone you are seeing regularly I'm sure that can change but I would recommend to never ever advance anything you can't afford to lose and stand firm on that, the worst thing would be you find someone else. Stay safe. JK.
-
03-18-25 09:26 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 1509Erin shorting on time and service
Damn, sorry bro. For the service you described it should have been 80-120 at the very most. Guys do not pay until the end, show them that the paid donation directly correlates to the quality of service.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 08:38 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 97Erin
Damage: 225.
Duration: 45 minutes but out in about 30 minutes.
Service: ok massage for about 10 minutes then a quick BBBJ.
Face: 5/10.
Breast: average.
Coms are good. She's friendly and pretty but short on the time and a bit business like for me so I probably wouldn't repeat but maybe I'll try her again some other time to see if it gets better as she gets to know you.
Link: all her links are down atm.
-
03-17-25 17:41 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 126Darling Dakota
I have seen her. She is indeed the one in the pics. IMHO she is worth seeing. She is younger than I usually prefer. Yet mature beyond her years. Pretty face. A little baby damage. Very expressive. Feel free to dm for more info.
ST.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 11:32 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 31Thoughts?
Anyone got the scoop on these beauties?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/350317765000
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/213984622641
-
03-17-25 11:23 #23258Senior Member

Posts: 100Avoid
As I went deeper into the conversation, she wanted half the money up front. So moving on.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 11:16 #23257Senior Member

Posts: 31I've reached out to this one in the past few times and never got a response. Would have liked to dream of her but if her pics are heavily filtered or very deceiving then maybe not. I've seen reviews stating $.60/ hhr not bad but if everything is covered and limited then again it's a turn off for me. Only dream I've ever had everything covered with was Blonde Goddess Kimberly. She's bad AF tho so I couldn't resist LOL!
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 11:10 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 31Intel anyone?
Anyone reach out and get a response from this goddess? She's posted ads maybe once or twice a lately the past couple weeks but when I attempt to make contact and set up a time all I get is crickets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/704956296946
Also is it just me or does anyone else find it lame to get contact info from any of the baddies that work with Lisa Marie / Bambi you have to join and be a member of their site?? I don't want pics and I just want to meet and dream. The higher rates for those working with her or her herself doesn't turn me off just the fact you got to be part of the club does. I'm old school and don't believe in cashapps and all that new age bs I'm just straight to the point fair exchange.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/771385446518
-
03-17-25 09:52 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone Know This Gal?
She seems very eager to meet and is acting a little to perfect via text. Pics seem legit.
# 517-258-5487.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...r/191915576192
-
03-16-25 20:03 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 226Caley
Use the search mechanism. There are reviews, including one from me. Pics in this post are overly flattering. When I saw her FS was in a room with a bright ceiling light that killed any mood.
Originally Posted by DMane72
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 18:18 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 413Information
Anyone had any experience with this girl seems TGTBT. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/738037602638
-
03-16-25 17:53 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 333Darling Dakota
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/672643245713
Has anyone been able to contact or see this girl. I've sent her a few text and haven't gotten any sort of a response. One of my text asked her if I had seen her before under the name Tori and got nothing. I don't think I did or said anything to piss her off so she remains a mystery to me. Hoping that one of you has seen her or at least made contact and can report that she is the girl in the ad.
PM me if necessary, Stroker417.
-
03-16-25 14:45 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 72Southern Belle
Thanks for taking the time to post. Appreciated!
Originally Posted by KiteRose93
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:43 #23250Senior Member

Posts: 72Southern Belle
Yes, thanks. When someone mentioned a few posts back that was the name she went by, I did a search and found the reviews.
Originally Posted by OliverTwist501
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 11:40 #23249Senior Member

Posts: 262Southern Belle
There are a ton of reviews using search term "southern belle" or "need a massage".
Originally Posted by LotsaSpark
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





